Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Ok, Ok! I'll do it! LOL No one has mentioned the little "typo" on both this discussion thread and the entries thread: [quote]The plague dragons of the Scarred Wasteland are survivors. They prefer to be as strong an adaptable as the plague they spread. Of all the dragons, plague dragons are the most savage, and celebrate [b]teh[/b] cycle of life and death by constantly pitting themselves against the other elements. The bones and armor of their enemies are their favored treasures.[/quote] Also, VERY disappointed in all the reserve posts and conversation going on in the submission thread. :( Oh well, can't win all the time! :D
Ok, Ok! I'll do it! LOL No one has mentioned the little "typo" on both this discussion thread and the entries thread:
Quote:
The plague dragons of the Scarred Wasteland are survivors. They prefer to be as strong an adaptable as the plague they spread. Of all the dragons, plague dragons are the most savage, and celebrate teh cycle of life and death by constantly pitting themselves against the other elements. The bones and armor of their enemies are their favored treasures.

Also, VERY disappointed in all the reserve posts and conversation going on in the submission thread. :( Oh well, can't win all the time! :D
bAMdmKk.png
The entries are nice so far, but it would be nice if i didn't have to sift through "good luck guys", "reserved" and "ooo my fave holiday!" to see them. that is the submission thread, this is the discussion thread, and if people would read what is stated at the very top of the forum posts, respectively, everyone wouldn't be getting the same feeling after looking at those ignorant comments. been happening a lot more recently, i wonder why...
The entries are nice so far, but it would be nice if i didn't have to sift through "good luck guys", "reserved" and "ooo my fave holiday!" to see them. that is the submission thread, this is the discussion thread, and if people would read what is stated at the very top of the forum posts, respectively, everyone wouldn't be getting the same feeling after looking at those ignorant comments. been happening a lot more recently, i wonder why...
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
[quote name="Yamatsumori" date="2018-10-03 22:13:04" ] The entries are nice so far, but it would be nice if i didn't have to sift through "good luck guys", "reserved" and "ooo my fave holiday!" to see them. that is the submission thread, this is the discussion thread, and if people would read what is stated at the very top of the forum posts, respectively, everyone wouldn't be getting the same feeling after looking at those ignorant comments. been happening a lot more recently, i wonder why... [/quote] Honestly I think the FR staff needs to put it in size 7 font. Maybe then people would see it. [size=7]This thread is for entries only! Please post comments on the Discussion thread![/size]
Yamatsumori wrote on 2018-10-03 22:13:04:

Honestly I think the FR staff needs to put it in size 7 font. Maybe then people would see it.
This thread is for entries only! Please post comments on the Discussion thread!
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingineer

You could make it in the largest most obnoxious and obvious font and people would still ignore it. :/

Liking the entries so far, though!
@Paladingineer

You could make it in the largest most obnoxious and obvious font and people would still ignore it. :/

Liking the entries so far, though!
tiqlsmr.png
@Caecilius I REALLY like your skin! :) I never can find anything "good" to do with a mirror. LOL but then, this is my first snapper attempt to! :)

And good luck everyone! <3
@Caecilius I REALLY like your skin! :) I never can find anything "good" to do with a mirror. LOL but then, this is my first snapper attempt to! :)

And good luck everyone! <3
bAMdmKk.png
@Candycrest @TIACUTEPUPPY @Wergox @GlitterDCMarvel @Avoria @willowlight7 @Orenbir @DisastrousAbsol @Senbeiden Howdy! Just wanted to give y'all a heads up that your posts are probably going to be removed from that thread! That thread is for submissions only and anything else will eventually be deleted by the admins/mods to keep the thread clean. Not trying to mini-mod just giving you a heads up if your posts suddenly vanish and letting you know that THIS thread is for discussions and congratulations and luck giving and all that other fun stuff! [quote=Xhaztol] This thread is for submissions only. If you would like to discuss the contest or comment on entries you like, please post to the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2541673]Riot of Rot Contest Discussion[/url]. Thank you! [/quote] (the above is the first thing written on the first post of the submission thread and the link links back to this thread here) Now I'm wondering if all the people reserving posts should be informed as well since that's... also against thread rules... although depending on how fast they fill in their claim it might not be needed... but some are pretty old. But I don't wanna get my hand slapped for mini-modding so I'll go ahead and let this be for now. Edit: Looks like out good mod Gaia has cleaned the thread up proper. So I'll leave this here just in case but if you're finding this first then please see [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2541673/4#post_35659305]Gaia's post[/url] on the next page for further clarification!
@Candycrest @TIACUTEPUPPY @Wergox @GlitterDCMarvel @Avoria @willowlight7 @Orenbir @DisastrousAbsol @Senbeiden

Howdy!

Just wanted to give y'all a heads up that your posts are probably going to be removed from that thread! That thread is for submissions only and anything else will eventually be deleted by the admins/mods to keep the thread clean.

Not trying to mini-mod just giving you a heads up if your posts suddenly vanish and letting you know that THIS thread is for discussions and congratulations and luck giving and all that other fun stuff!
Xhaztol wrote:
This thread is for submissions only. If you would like to discuss the contest or comment on entries you like, please post to the Riot of Rot Contest Discussion. Thank you!
(the above is the first thing written on the first post of the submission thread and the link links back to this thread here)

Now I'm wondering if all the people reserving posts should be informed as well since that's... also against thread rules... although depending on how fast they fill in their claim it might not be needed... but some are pretty old.

But I don't wanna get my hand slapped for mini-modding so I'll go ahead and let this be for now.

Edit: Looks like out good mod Gaia has cleaned the thread up proper. So I'll leave this here just in case but if you're finding this first then please see Gaia's post on the next page for further clarification!
IT7iTv8.png
@Candycrest @TIACUTEPUPPY @Wergox @GlitterDCMarvel @Avoria @willowlight7 @Orenbir @DisastrousAbsol @Senbeiden

Hi!
Please note that you've accidentally commented in a entry submission only thread; Riot of Rot Skin Contest Entries.
Any comments should go in this thread where I've pinged you; Riot of Rot Skin Contest Discussion.

I see someone was faster than me - comment above :)
Best of luck when the festival comes around!

Hi!
Please note that you've accidentally commented in a entry submission only thread; Riot of Rot Skin Contest Entries.
Any comments should go in this thread where I've pinged you; Riot of Rot Skin Contest Discussion.

I see someone was faster than me - comment above :)
Best of luck when the festival comes around!
@xhaztol you should delete all the comments that don't have entry in it in entry forum thread:D
@xhaztol you should delete all the comments that don't have entry in it in entry forum thread:D
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
Im super excited to see the skins for this theme :D I love some creepyness
Also very confused why there are so many claim posts this time, why do this
Im super excited to see the skins for this theme :D I love some creepyness
Also very confused why there are so many claim posts this time, why do this

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@Hanmonster: That is one cool looking accent!
@Hanmonster: That is one cool looking accent!
lightbottom.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34