Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
oh boy i'm excited, i made a bunch of potential entries but i think i'm happiest with the two i put in

my lair is going to be rolling in plague skins this month
oh boy i'm excited, i made a bunch of potential entries but i think i'm happiest with the two i put in

my lair is going to be rolling in plague skins this month
@Ellanoi @Candycrest @Baysil @Crowfolly @Fishtailholly @@TIACUTEPUPPY @Wergox @GlitterDCMarvel @willowlight7 @ThatJapana @Nebulacloud @Avoria @CoinBat007 @Orenbir @ArcanexHour @Senbeiden @toxcatl @Neptunite @Li3los @Strawberrium @Knoxxi

Hi all,

A quick heads-up your posts from the Riot of Rot Skin/Accent contest Entry thread have been removed. Please keep in mind that only posts with entries in them are allowed on that thread. This means that reserve posts aren't allowed, and well wishes or other commentary should be posted in this thread.

Thank you,
Gaia
@Ellanoi @Candycrest @Baysil @Crowfolly @Fishtailholly @@TIACUTEPUPPY @Wergox @GlitterDCMarvel @willowlight7 @ThatJapana @Nebulacloud @Avoria @CoinBat007 @Orenbir @ArcanexHour @Senbeiden @toxcatl @Neptunite @Li3los @Strawberrium @Knoxxi

Hi all,

A quick heads-up your posts from the Riot of Rot Skin/Accent contest Entry thread have been removed. Please keep in mind that only posts with entries in them are allowed on that thread. This means that reserve posts aren't allowed, and well wishes or other commentary should be posted in this thread.

Thank you,
Gaia
@Spassow I'm in love with your 'Weak Heart' entry! If it doesn't win and you print it, ping me please~
@Spassow I'm in love with your 'Weak Heart' entry! If it doesn't win and you print it, ping me please~
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
@Silverhame OMG OMG please please, your accent! If in any case you dont win, could you ping me if you decide to print it??
@Silverhame OMG OMG please please, your accent! If in any case you dont win, could you ping me if you decide to print it??
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
already swooning over some of these positively putrid entries thus far, getting a real good feeling for this year's turnout :D
already swooning over some of these positively putrid entries thus far, getting a real good feeling for this year's turnout :D
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
DeadeyeWhiskey, Spassow and texaspooky's entries are so gorgeousssss! Riot of Rot is one of my favourites for skins and accents now :D
DeadeyeWhiskey, Spassow and texaspooky's entries are so gorgeousssss! Riot of Rot is one of my favourites for skins and accents now :D
forum_siggyyyyyy_by_lightningwingskye-dceazus.jpg
@Gnoll
Thank you for the criticism! That skin is a very big work in progress, I made the body section well before I decided what I wanted to do with it :’) But I’m definitely planning on editing it to make the skin a bit more cohesive. It is a bit limited to red dragons and nothing else ring now
@Gnoll
Thank you for the criticism! That skin is a very big work in progress, I made the body section well before I decided what I wanted to do with it :’) But I’m definitely planning on editing it to make the skin a bit more cohesive. It is a bit limited to red dragons and nothing else ring now
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
but mine was just a mention of a mistake they made on the first post :0

but yeah them's the rules UU
but mine was just a mention of a mistake they made on the first post :0

but yeah them's the rules UU
underskrift.png
@GhostBreath @Gnoll Thank you both so much for your kind words about my accents! <3 I super appreciate it and it means a lot to me for you to say. And I'm so glad I could pull off that spooky/grotesque look for them, that's exactly what I was going for!
@GhostBreath @Gnoll Thank you both so much for your kind words about my accents! <3 I super appreciate it and it means a lot to me for you to say. And I'm so glad I could pull off that spooky/grotesque look for them, that's exactly what I was going for!
r6J6MbS.png
HAPPY ALMOST RIOT OF ROT HDKSKSBDB
HAPPY ALMOST RIOT OF ROT HDKSKSBDB
FA99FBB0-5127-4B6B-A519-9FF650DE7617.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34