Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
I'm so hype for RoR, as usual. Tied with my own flight's holiday for my favorite holiday of the year! Lots of quality rot and body horror this year.

Slackjawed Horror has caught my interest. Hopefully I can remember to hunt down the user for a copy if they don't win.
I'm so hype for RoR, as usual. Tied with my own flight's holiday for my favorite holiday of the year! Lots of quality rot and body horror this year.

Slackjawed Horror has caught my interest. Hopefully I can remember to hunt down the user for a copy if they don't win.
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
@Starzipper Thank you!!!
@Starzipper Thank you!!!
signbot.gif
Hi guys! This is my first try on a Riot Of Rot accent still need to work on the lines and i'm out of ideas,how can i fix this up? [img]https://image.ibb.co/fAUV4K/Sem_t_tulo.png[/img]
Hi guys! This is my first try on a Riot Of Rot accent
still need to work on the lines and i'm out of ideas,how can i fix this up?
Sem_t_tulo.png
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@Endivinity I LOVE the way yours is coming along. Just from that WIP, i can tell it's gonna be good.
@Endivinity I LOVE the way yours is coming along. Just from that WIP, i can tell it's gonna be good.
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@Zenzic @Spuk

I hope your submissions win. Do you thnk you'll print them on the off chance that they don't? ;w;
@Zenzic @Spuk

I hope your submissions win. Do you thnk you'll print them on the off chance that they don't? ;w;
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@Twye

Aw, thank you!
I won't be printing mine if it doesn't win. I'll just submit it again next year... maybe. XD
@Twye

Aw, thank you!
I won't be printing mine if it doesn't win. I'll just submit it again next year... maybe. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@texaspooky I personally love the mouth on the ridgieback Toothy skincent!! I would make the mouth even more plaguey though :D

@Vovina I ADORE your spiral accent.. not so much its name as I dont see plague dragons as unheavenly.. just survivors :D Your female imp accent are awesome and I hope both your accents wins! If not ping me if you make a shop for them!

@Spassow I love your weak heart accent! I would love it on one of my dragons. If it dont win ping me for a print please :D

@Neurachem I hunger is perfection! I hope you win! if not ping me for a print please :D

@Alnoots Ohhh that noc skin looks amazing!! I wish you would make an accent version of it too.. sooo stunning!

@Adaki Slackjawed Horror is perfection! I want one!! I hope you win if not ping me for a print please :D

@Valkael Simply stunning accent! Wow :D

@Aviose Uhh from what I can see of that snapper it is going to look amazing!!

@texaspooky I personally love the mouth on the ridgieback Toothy skincent!! I would make the mouth even more plaguey though :D

@Vovina I ADORE your spiral accent.. not so much its name as I dont see plague dragons as unheavenly.. just survivors :D Your female imp accent are awesome and I hope both your accents wins! If not ping me if you make a shop for them!

@Spassow I love your weak heart accent! I would love it on one of my dragons. If it dont win ping me for a print please :D

@Neurachem I hunger is perfection! I hope you win! if not ping me for a print please :D

@Alnoots Ohhh that noc skin looks amazing!! I wish you would make an accent version of it too.. sooo stunning!

@Adaki Slackjawed Horror is perfection! I want one!! I hope you win if not ping me for a print please :D

@Valkael Simply stunning accent! Wow :D

@Aviose Uhh from what I can see of that snapper it is going to look amazing!!

NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Vovina @Silverhame
In case either of you don't win please ping me if you release your accents anyway.
@Vovina @Silverhame
In case either of you don't win please ping me if you release your accents anyway.
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@Twye aaa thanks sm for liking my entry!
And I will definitely ping you if I end up printing it ;w;
@Twye aaa thanks sm for liking my entry!
And I will definitely ping you if I end up printing it ;w;
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
[quote name="VannyFox" date="2018-10-04 11:59:20" ] Kinda sucks that you're probably not gonna win if you don't have a drawing tablet. Drawing with mouse is hard as heck. Good luck to everyone though. [/quote] Idk, I drew [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2541672/2#post_35658225]mine[/url] with a mouse. :)
VannyFox wrote on 2018-10-04 11:59:20:
Kinda sucks that you're probably not gonna win if you don't have a drawing tablet. Drawing with mouse is hard as heck. Good luck to everyone though.

Idk, I drew mine with a mouse. :)
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34