Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | »SHA's Sparkly Accents« [WC f+m]
1 2 3 4
@Qhersek
Added you! And thank you for the feedback :D

@Minstri
That's alright! I added you to both and will let you know when payment is due c:

@Qhersek
Added you! And thank you for the feedback :D

@Minstri
That's alright! I added you to both and will let you know when payment is due c:

signature_fr_accent_shop_klein_by_shadow_of_destiny-d99bh5w.png
@ShadowOfDestiny Wonderful, thank you!

I am also interested in reprints of Demon Scales Imp M&F set.
@ShadowOfDestiny Wonderful, thank you!

I am also interested in reprints of Demon Scales Imp M&F set.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@ShadowOfDestiny
I'd be very interested in a return of Toxic Heart and Spaced Out Wings!
@ShadowOfDestiny
I'd be very interested in a return of Toxic Heart and Spaced Out Wings!
German (FR+9)
J-RPG Fan | shy | forgetful
Always open for new contacts!
female pronouns (she/her)

PLEASE PING ME!
aa dcvh7mp-0d0384c3-3c8e-4d76-a015-da9c294fc606.png
@ShadowOfDestiny

I'd love to be on your general pinglist please!
@ShadowOfDestiny

I'd love to be on your general pinglist please!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@ShadowofDestiny

I've always been a big fan of the bursting heart series, and I think I own copies for most of the items on this list.

I would really, REALLY love to be on a reprint list for Curly Space, Bursting Heart Imp M, and Spaced Out Wings since those are the accents I don't have :D
@ShadowofDestiny

I've always been a big fan of the bursting heart series, and I think I own copies for most of the items on this list.

I would really, REALLY love to be on a reprint list for Curly Space, Bursting Heart Imp M, and Spaced Out Wings since those are the accents I don't have :D
ybwf4f9.gif
@ShadowOfDestiny
Interested in a copy of Bursting Heart Wildclaw F! I would like to pay in treasure

Please put me on your general pinglist, and if possible please let me know when you do reprints
@ShadowOfDestiny
Interested in a copy of Bursting Heart Wildclaw F! I would like to pay in treasure

Please put me on your general pinglist, and if possible please let me know when you do reprints
tastefulmarketing.gif
@ShadowOfDestiny

Could I be put on the general pinglist, please? :o
Also, will you ever take custom commissions/bribes for alternate accent versions? I'd love to see a version of but for female SDs, it'd fit one of my upcoming project dragons pretty perfectly!
@ShadowOfDestiny

Could I be put on the general pinglist, please? :o
Also, will you ever take custom commissions/bribes for alternate accent versions? I'd love to see a version of but for female SDs, it'd fit one of my upcoming project dragons pretty perfectly!
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
@Kaial @Toska
added you! :D

@Marine
Added you as well! The chance that I will be doing custom commissions is very slim at the moment, sorry :c
@Kaial @Toska
added you! :D

@Marine
Added you as well! The chance that I will be doing custom commissions is very slim at the moment, sorry :c
signature_fr_accent_shop_klein_by_shadow_of_destiny-d99bh5w.png
Oof is this painful. I was told it was never going to be printed again and paid 5kg for mine awhile back;-;
Oof is this painful. I was told it was never going to be printed again and paid 5kg for mine awhile back;-;
Auction Guide pixel_cat_skull_facing_right_by_asralore-dbgee5t.pngLantern-_2.pngpixel_cat_skull_facing_left_by_asralore-dbgeebi.png Full Wishlist
@ShadowOfDestiny
Hey there! I was wondering, are you the artist responsible for plutonium hunger? The fr item database had you listed as the artist but I'm having trouble finding relevant threads.

I couldn't tell if it was you or @banish (they had a similar thing in their skin thread)and I would love to get ahold of a copy.
@ShadowOfDestiny
Hey there! I was wondering, are you the artist responsible for plutonium hunger? The fr item database had you listed as the artist but I'm having trouble finding relevant threads.

I couldn't tell if it was you or @banish (they had a similar thing in their skin thread)and I would love to get ahold of a copy.
dasdana3_by_kiwicide-dcfneg3.png
1 2 3 4