Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's 2017 Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@wbicepuppy

Thank you very much for the input! I'll keep that in mind as I continue working on it.
@wbicepuppy

Thank you very much for the input! I'll keep that in mind as I continue working on it.
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
@artillerychick

If there's enough interest I will definitely see about getting it printed!
@artillerychick

If there's enough interest I will definitely see about getting it printed!
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
@Leopardmask
Alright, does my skin look better? I made the wings and the fins lighter :)
@Leopardmask
Alright, does my skin look better? I made the wings and the fins lighter :)
gTPHlx1.png
@Millefoglie Yes, that looks great!
@Millefoglie Yes, that looks great!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Alright, I gave it some thought and just removed Hoardkeeper outright for an alternate version of Curse of the Tomb. I had this version with more yellow on the rocks and no magical glow, which makes the runes at least visible, because giving a second look at that other accent, I really could've done better - a cave in the wings, scales made of gold or silver, and more stuff in general that seemed like the treasure was glued to the dragon.
Alright, I gave it some thought and just removed Hoardkeeper outright for an alternate version of Curse of the Tomb. I had this version with more yellow on the rocks and no magical glow, which makes the runes at least visible, because giving a second look at that other accent, I really could've done better - a cave in the wings, scales made of gold or silver, and more stuff in general that seemed like the treasure was glued to the dragon.
QYzhmAi.png
RoR got kind of memed this year huh. new content right before, development updates during, and then next month's skin contest open before it's even over?? cmon. give plaguemom the holiday she deserves
RoR got kind of memed this year huh. new content right before, development updates during, and then next month's skin contest open before it's even over?? cmon. give plaguemom the holiday she deserves
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Jussie - CUTE CUTE CUTE
I love the little goaties <3
@Jussie - CUTE CUTE CUTE
I love the little goaties <3
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
@Leopardmask @Killuazoomyck [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNR0RUWU8AACQjA.png[/img] we've gone and added some darker lines back into the segments so hopefully with the rescaled size the texture is more visible! we would love to hear what ya'll think <3 link to entry [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2307580#post_30124532]here[/url]
@Leopardmask @Killuazoomyck
DNR0RUWU8AACQjA.png
we've gone and added some darker lines back into the segments so hopefully with the rescaled size the texture is more visible! we would love to hear what ya'll think <3

link to entry here
lapis+rose
28 they/them
OMG I'm soooo excited! I'm obsessed with crystals and minerals so this festival is one of my favorite. Can't wait to see skins and accents! I wish someday I could participate in a contest too.
OMG I'm soooo excited! I'm obsessed with crystals and minerals so this festival is one of my favorite. Can't wait to see skins and accents! I wish someday I could participate in a contest too.
J5x5Xzj.png • Mary Daydream
• FR +13
• Russia
• Female (she/her)
Art Shop
@roselapis that's way better! Aaa I hope you get picked, I really want that skin now!
@roselapis that's way better! Aaa I hope you get picked, I really want that skin now!
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33