Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's 2017 Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Killuazoomyck That does sound better!
@Killuazoomyck That does sound better!
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Zubliter

I need twenty of your entry.
@Zubliter

I need twenty of your entry.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@roselapis
I love the concept of that Snapper accent! But it kind of looks... I'm not sure. The best word I can think of to describe it is "fuzzy". Like there are too many details at the large size, that blur together when it's brought down to use size or something?
@roselapis
I love the concept of that Snapper accent! But it kind of looks... I'm not sure. The best word I can think of to describe it is "fuzzy". Like there are too many details at the large size, that blur together when it's brought down to use size or something?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask
thanks for taking the time to give us feedback! <3

do you think it's the highlights that are making it fuzzy? maybe we should leave the highlights but add in thicker dark blueteal lines to the larimar segments so they have more of the texture visible when the image is scaled down?
@Leopardmask
thanks for taking the time to give us feedback! <3

do you think it's the highlights that are making it fuzzy? maybe we should leave the highlights but add in thicker dark blueteal lines to the larimar segments so they have more of the texture visible when the image is scaled down?
lapis+rose
28 they/them
Rooting for you is by far my fave~!
Rooting for you is by far my fave~!
Kano3Shuuya.png
@roselapis yeah! I would recommend maybe making the cracks (holes? I dunno what they're called) either bigger or darker, because it kind of all blends together. I think on a larger scale all the detail would look just amazing, but since it's so small it almost looks like jpeg artifacts.
Honestly though, that's some awesome work y'all have done
@roselapis yeah! I would recommend maybe making the cracks (holes? I dunno what they're called) either bigger or darker, because it kind of all blends together. I think on a larger scale all the detail would look just amazing, but since it's so small it almost looks like jpeg artifacts.
Honestly though, that's some awesome work y'all have done
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
Whoo, here I go! Skin and accent contests have become a sort of hobby for me. Not making skins, of course, but seeing everyone's submissions!
Whoo, here I go! Skin and accent contests have become a sort of hobby for me. Not making skins, of course, but seeing everyone's submissions!
- order
@Zubliter
Rooting For You is a lovely accent! I hope it gets picked.
@Zubliter
Rooting For You is a lovely accent! I hope it gets picked.
- order
@MulberryScroll
To be honest, I don't think Hoardkeeper would be chosen as an official accent in its current state. It seems kinda simplistic, and it doesn't appear to have anything to do with the Earth flight. Perhaps you could edit more Earth-y features into it? It looks to me like it could be made into a beautiful Wavecrest accent, too, but of course that's just my opinion.

Sorry for the long post. ^^; Good luck with your entries!
@MulberryScroll
To be honest, I don't think Hoardkeeper would be chosen as an official accent in its current state. It seems kinda simplistic, and it doesn't appear to have anything to do with the Earth flight. Perhaps you could edit more Earth-y features into it? It looks to me like it could be made into a beautiful Wavecrest accent, too, but of course that's just my opinion.

Sorry for the long post. ^^; Good luck with your entries!
- order
@MrFrenchFrybrows - I wish I could've done more with it (like being an actual hoard, and taking way more space), but I just had time to get Curse of the Tomb satisfying - from now to the 25th I'm far too busy. It's still about gold and treasure, which is pretty Earth if gold-themed entries won in the past, and since I had gotten decently finished with it I decided to submit it anyway, I don't have any other ideas for this month.

Thanks!

I'm also pretty used to not even getting a mention so I try not to get too attached to my ideas, keeps my stress low when the festival starts.
@MrFrenchFrybrows - I wish I could've done more with it (like being an actual hoard, and taking way more space), but I just had time to get Curse of the Tomb satisfying - from now to the 25th I'm far too busy. It's still about gold and treasure, which is pretty Earth if gold-themed entries won in the past, and since I had gotten decently finished with it I decided to submit it anyway, I don't have any other ideas for this month.

Thanks!

I'm also pretty used to not even getting a mention so I try not to get too attached to my ideas, keeps my stress low when the festival starts.
QYzhmAi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33