Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Major Arcana: Tarot Readings
1 2
[center][size=200][/size][/center]------ [center][color=b27c25][b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2322697#post_2322697][img]https://i.imgur.com/DSvyk5V.gif[/img][/url] Status: CLOSED![/b][/color][/center] [center]art credit: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2322697#post_2322697]Aethris[/url] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center]I use the [color=b27c25]Hermetic Tarot deck[/color][/center] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- I've always been interested in tarot cards, but when my mom brought a deck and we kept doing readings for each other- I became very interested in practicing readings! I haven't done many readings for people I don't know, so please be patient with me! [center][b]No need to ping, [color=b27c25]I'm subscribed[/color][/b][/center] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=4][color=b27c25][b]Celtic Cross[/b][/color][/size] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/36/2a/69/362a6940cb92c7ad43e3e5366e7779d9.jpg[/img][/center] [color=b27c25]The Celtic Cross Spread[/color] is the longest most complex reading I can currently do. It is a total of 10 cards, showing the past, present, and future- and what influences them and you. This reading will cost [b]400kt/400g[/b], due to being so time consuming. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=4][color=b27c25][b]Three Card[/b][/color][/size] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [img]https://hersixthcircle.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/3cardspread.gif[/img][/center] [color=b27c25]The Three Card Spread[/color] reveal the past, present, and future of your problem. This reading will cost [b]200kt/200g[/b] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=4][color=b27c25][b]Single Card[/b][/color][/size] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4c/96/82/4c968245e4ae9e7ade8c4b429024ba9e.jpg[/img] [color=b27c25]The Single Card[/color] is the most simple spread. Though it is not the most revealing spread due to being only one card. This reading will cost [b]80kt/80g[/b] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Pinglist: [center][size=200][/size] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [color=b27c25](ask to be added to the pinglist)[/color] @/JoyLayne -------------------- [b]Please fill out the form below and post in this thread to order from me![/b] [code] [b]Name:[/b] Your username. [b]Tier:[/b] The type of reading you're requesting (e.g. "Celtic Cross") [b]Additions:[/b] Any additional information you'd like to add on. [b]Payment:[/b] Ensure you know the price you will be paying. [/code]

DSvyk5V.gif

art credit: Aethris

I use the Hermetic Tarot deck

I've always been interested in tarot cards, but when my mom brought a deck and we kept doing readings for each other- I became very interested in practicing readings!

I haven't done many readings for people I don't know, so please be patient with me!

No need to ping, I'm subscribed

Celtic Cross

362a6940cb92c7ad43e3e5366e7779d9.jpg

The Celtic Cross Spread is the longest most complex reading I can currently do.
It is a total of 10 cards, showing the past, present, and future- and what influences them and you.

This reading will cost 400kt/400g, due to being so time consuming.

Three Card

3cardspread.gif

The Three Card Spread reveal the past, present, and future of your problem.

This reading will cost 200kt/200g

Single Card

4c968245e4ae9e7ade8c4b429024ba9e.jpg

The Single Card is the most simple spread. Though it is not the most revealing spread due to being only one card.

This reading will cost 80kt/80g

Pinglist:

(ask to be added to the pinglist)
@/JoyLayne

Please fill out the form below and post in this thread to order from me!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Your username. [b]Tier:[/b] The type of reading you're requesting (e.g. "Celtic Cross") [b]Additions:[/b] Any additional information you'd like to add on. [b]Payment:[/b] Ensure you know the price you will be paying.
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
[center][size=200][/size][/center]------ [center][color=b27c25][b] Example [/b][/color][/center] [center][quote][b]Past:[/b] Two of Swords (Reversed) [b]Meaning:[/b] [i]Indecision, confusion.[/i] Within your past, you found confusion. It has formed you into the person you are now. Your indecisiveness has made you miss many important times. This has great influence on your current situation.[/center] [center]This is an example of what you will get for a reading. The meanings will be based off the booklet from the [color=b27c25]Hermetic Tarot deck[/color] and my interpretation[/center] --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example

Quote:
Past: Two of Swords (Reversed)
Meaning: Indecision, confusion.
Within your past, you found confusion. It has formed you into the person you are now. Your indecisiveness has made you miss many important times. This has great influence on your current situation.
This is an example of what you will get for a reading.

The meanings will be based off the booklet from the Hermetic Tarot deck
and my interpretation

DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png

Specials

15% off for fellow Lightning members!
50% off if you're a previous customer at my art shop!
50% off for newbies (within the last two months)
20% off if it's your birthday!

Specials

15% off for fellow Lightning members!
50% off if you're a previous customer at my art shop!
50% off for newbies (within the last two months)
20% off if it's your birthday!

DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png

reserved

reserved

reserved

reserved

DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png

reserved

reserved

reserved

reserved

DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png

Open!

Tarot readings are now open!

Open!

Tarot readings are now open!

DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
Im so interested im this would like to be on ping list. I need to raise treasure to be able to afford!
Im so interested im this would like to be on ping list. I need to raise treasure to be able to afford!
@JoyLayne added to the pinglist (sorry for the doubling ping ;;)
I'm glad you're interested! C:
@JoyLayne added to the pinglist (sorry for the doubling ping ;;)
I'm glad you're interested! C:
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
Im not sure how much festival currency is worth but do you accept festival currency?
Im not sure how much festival currency is worth but do you accept festival currency?
@JoyLayne sorry! I don't accept festival currency ;-;
@JoyLayne sorry! I don't accept festival currency ;-;
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
1 2