Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's 2017 Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
When its the last day for skins: [img]http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/judge-judy-watch-gif-10.gif[/img]
When its the last day for skins:

judge-judy-watch-gif-10.gif
tumblr_inline_nl86qpmGJL1r9ywrd.png
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/0684e4490f4686244fa086dacf1073a1/tumblr_ozwvgbwbxn1rtjbkio1_400.png[/img] Would love any feedback on this last second 2nd entry based on monument decor/calligraphy/etc, even after the contest closes!
tumblr_ozwvgbwbxn1rtjbkio1_400.png

Would love any feedback on this last second 2nd entry based on monument decor/calligraphy/etc, even after the contest closes!
1366_150px_psfox_by_miirshroom-dbtl9ly.png
@Piney Holy Guacamole!
@Hazeledpoppy The eroded one, how does it make underlying genes come out so pretty?!

I think I'm gonna go broke this rockbreakers. ;_;
@Piney Holy Guacamole!
@Hazeledpoppy The eroded one, how does it make underlying genes come out so pretty?!

I think I'm gonna go broke this rockbreakers. ;_;
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingineer
Oof, I'm, actually, not sure on that one. The how is. Hmm.
I guess Bc it is mostly still overlaying it? Like, even if erased, there is still colors and such over the "transparent bits"?
I'm suuuure there's some primary combo it looks hideous on, I just have to find it ^^

It was a surprise, really! I had my what if moment, made an oops, liked it, and kept erasing - it worked out p well I think ^^
I'm quite glad you like it *^u^*
@Paladingineer
Oof, I'm, actually, not sure on that one. The how is. Hmm.
I guess Bc it is mostly still overlaying it? Like, even if erased, there is still colors and such over the "transparent bits"?
I'm suuuure there's some primary combo it looks hideous on, I just have to find it ^^

It was a surprise, really! I had my what if moment, made an oops, liked it, and kept erasing - it worked out p well I think ^^
I'm quite glad you like it *^u^*
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@Ursus @CosmicConundrum @BrightBraixen @Kyreesha @Kurayami @Lucieta @Akesari

If your submissions don't win, I'm going to start a riot.
@Ursus @CosmicConundrum @BrightBraixen @Kyreesha @Kurayami @Lucieta @Akesari

If your submissions don't win, I'm going to start a riot.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@cataclasm

ahhhhhhh thank you!
@cataclasm

ahhhhhhh thank you!
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
Anyone thinking of themes for Crystalline Gala already? Sometimes I think NotN comes before it because it's probably the hardest Flight to do anything crazy with : P Ice and frozen things can look amazing with a thousand variations but not everything looks good on a dragon.
Anyone thinking of themes for Crystalline Gala already? Sometimes I think NotN comes before it because it's probably the hardest Flight to do anything crazy with : P Ice and frozen things can look amazing with a thousand variations but not everything looks good on a dragon.
QYzhmAi.png
Hey, umm, could someone give me feedback on my accent? (Earth Golem)
Hey, umm, could someone give me feedback on my accent? (Earth Golem)
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Unsticky
Unsticky
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33