Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Shop has moved! See first post!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 51 52
@Autopilot Unfortunately I have to pull back from purchasing the phoenix skin, I miss calculated my earnings and It will put me short on the cost of some necessities to my lair. I am truly sorry about this, I hate pulling back from purchases I really do. If I can pull in some money through my thanksgiving art sale I'll definitely be back. Once again I am truly sorry.
@Autopilot Unfortunately I have to pull back from purchasing the phoenix skin, I miss calculated my earnings and It will put me short on the cost of some necessities to my lair. I am truly sorry about this, I hate pulling back from purchases I really do. If I can pull in some money through my thanksgiving art sale I'll definitely be back. Once again I am truly sorry.
sig_by_baelfin_dci8azj_by_rukawilliams-dci918z.jpg ______ Ruka Williams
Adopts // Art Shop // Accents-Skins

Ruka ` +`` `` + Certified Weirdo
+ 0 FR~ ~ ~ `` For the HORDE!
Artist+ + + + + Hoof Trimming
@Autopilot

i'd like a slot for strange fae and a slot for gold feathers, please!
@Autopilot

i'd like a slot for strange fae and a slot for gold feathers, please!
@Autopilot
I NEED a slot for Strange Fae, please!?
@Autopilot
I NEED a slot for Strange Fae, please!?
rx9OvHg.gif
@Autopilot
i've sent payment over cr!
@Autopilot
i've sent payment over cr!
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
Nvm sorry for the ping.
Nvm sorry for the ping.
@Autopilot
Oh man sign me the heck up for Strange Fae
@Autopilot
Oh man sign me the heck up for Strange Fae
b50x50still.gif
@Autopilot If I wanted to preorder a skin, would I pay upfront or once all the slots were filled?
@Autopilot If I wanted to preorder a skin, would I pay upfront or once all the slots were filled?
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@Autopilot

hey, hey, it's me again, i was wondering if you could put me on the list for "inner swan" (with colored beak and legs)?

many thanks :}}
@Autopilot

hey, hey, it's me again, i was wondering if you could put me on the list for "inner swan" (with colored beak and legs)?

many thanks :}}
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@Darkflameth I have a copy ready for you, so you may begin when you are ready. Try to complete your payments within a month if you can. ^v^

@mistystep Added! And i have submitted run two so feel free to send payment :>

@VolatileMatter To answer your first question, yes ^v^ I've added you to the list! I've submitted run two so you may pay when ready!

@captaincaiti Added to run 3!

@Stormdragon Yes I Do have a WC left! I may make the opposite genders in the future, but I am first focusing on just trying to get one for every breed. :>

@Chants Added! :D

@NineEyes Yes you may! I've already submitted them so feel free to send payment for it!

@SillyShades Yes you may! Added to the next run!

@felistopaz Added!

@RukaWilliams No worries, it happens!

@Choi Added to both!

@Shpee - Added!

@Mudguts You are all good to go!

@Tiarana Added! :D

@TomSwifty Good question! Each artist will do it differently, I will call for payment when I have enough pre-orders to buy the blueprint (This is not always all the slots) and submit them to help the submission process go faster. :>

@smerdyakov Sure can :> added!
@Darkflameth I have a copy ready for you, so you may begin when you are ready. Try to complete your payments within a month if you can. ^v^

@mistystep Added! And i have submitted run two so feel free to send payment :>

@VolatileMatter To answer your first question, yes ^v^ I've added you to the list! I've submitted run two so you may pay when ready!

@captaincaiti Added to run 3!

@Stormdragon Yes I Do have a WC left! I may make the opposite genders in the future, but I am first focusing on just trying to get one for every breed. :>

@Chants Added! :D

@NineEyes Yes you may! I've already submitted them so feel free to send payment for it!

@SillyShades Yes you may! Added to the next run!

@felistopaz Added!

@RukaWilliams No worries, it happens!

@Choi Added to both!

@Shpee - Added!

@Mudguts You are all good to go!

@Tiarana Added! :D

@TomSwifty Good question! Each artist will do it differently, I will call for payment when I have enough pre-orders to buy the blueprint (This is not always all the slots) and submit them to help the submission process go faster. :>

@smerdyakov Sure can :> added!
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Autopilot
well either way put me on the pinglist for the skeleton series ^u^ I'd love to buy one or two eventually!
@Autopilot
well either way put me on the pinglist for the skeleton series ^u^ I'd love to buy one or two eventually!
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 51 52