Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Shop has moved! See first post!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@Trickilicky Sure can! I got my third batch in, so if you send payment i can give it to ya right away! :D

@snowy Sure can! And I have a copy of strange fae that you can buy now if youd like!

@Massif HECK YEAH HECK YEAH I'll add ya to the list for Earth mover! (Its on my new thread but I havent done the official announcement yet, but you got the first slot!

@ArkhamAnja Sure can! I actually just got my next run in, so if you toss payment I can give it to ya right away! :D

@cricara Sure can! Added you to all three lists! (You are the first on Strange Fae Run 4!)

@PrinceRaven Wow that looks super rad with Butterfly??!?! Nice! :D

@Lawful Added! :D
@Trickilicky Sure can! I got my third batch in, so if you send payment i can give it to ya right away! :D

@snowy Sure can! And I have a copy of strange fae that you can buy now if youd like!

@Massif HECK YEAH HECK YEAH I'll add ya to the list for Earth mover! (Its on my new thread but I havent done the official announcement yet, but you got the first slot!

@ArkhamAnja Sure can! I actually just got my next run in, so if you toss payment I can give it to ya right away! :D

@cricara Sure can! Added you to all three lists! (You are the first on Strange Fae Run 4!)

@PrinceRaven Wow that looks super rad with Butterfly??!?! Nice! :D

@Lawful Added! :D
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
Hey friends! I got in a new run of BOGWagon! Toss me payment and I can send you your copy in a jiffy! ^v^
1: @snowy
2: @Draconequis
3: @Hisscale
4: @Addmon

YEAH platypus was submitted! So feel free to send payment! ^v^
1: @Birdskull
2: @Keizaal

Hey friends! I went ahead and submitted guardian serpent! Since I have done so, feel free to send payment, and I will give you the skin as soon as I get it back from the oven! :D
1: @smerdyakov
2: @Amut
3: @Buffykiev
4: @Wrath

Hello! Just letting you both know I have your copy of strange fae waiting for you! @Blod @Vaze

Heya! Just letting you know that I just got tun-fu, and I have your copies for you! @MisfitsLanding @Addmon (payment in a week)

Hey friends! I have your copy of spooky scary coatl on hand if you wanna go ahead and send payment! @Shian @starsystems (mixed payment) @vaze
Hey friends! I got in a new run of BOGWagon! Toss me payment and I can send you your copy in a jiffy! ^v^
1: @snowy
2: @Draconequis
3: @Hisscale
4: @Addmon

YEAH platypus was submitted! So feel free to send payment! ^v^
1: @Birdskull
2: @Keizaal

Hey friends! I went ahead and submitted guardian serpent! Since I have done so, feel free to send payment, and I will give you the skin as soon as I get it back from the oven! :D
1: @smerdyakov
2: @Amut
3: @Buffykiev
4: @Wrath

Hello! Just letting you both know I have your copy of strange fae waiting for you! @Blod @Vaze

Heya! Just letting you know that I just got tun-fu, and I have your copies for you! @MisfitsLanding @Addmon (payment in a week)

Hey friends! I have your copy of spooky scary coatl on hand if you wanna go ahead and send payment! @Shian @starsystems (mixed payment) @vaze
@Autopilot BLUH I'm sorry, I turned all my money into Furvilla currency to get their Black Friday special item... >_< I'll have to drop my slot, sorry again!
@Autopilot BLUH I'm sorry, I turned all my money into Furvilla currency to get their Black Friday special item... >_< I'll have to drop my slot, sorry again!
@starsystems No worries! ^v^
@starsystems No worries! ^v^
@Autopilot
I'm a bit confused because I didn't sign up for tun-fu. I signed up for the bog car and the female Coatl snake (Skincent: Coatl Coils?).

Anyway, I am sending over payment for Bogcar now.
@Autopilot
I'm a bit confused because I didn't sign up for tun-fu. I signed up for the bog car and the female Coatl snake (Skincent: Coatl Coils?).

Anyway, I am sending over payment for Bogcar now.
Art by Drytil
@Addmon Oh whoopsie, thats my bad! I've moved you to the proper lists!
@Addmon Oh whoopsie, thats my bad! I've moved you to the proper lists!
@Autopilot [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37173750] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371738/37173750_350.png[/img] [/url] Beep beep! Buying fem bog fodder and turning them into cars is fun. Eventually I'll choose a car to keep, but until then, I'm test driving everything! PS - I also came across a weird issue on one of the bogwagons. [img]https://i.imgur.com/3AeCxHZ.jpg[/img] Any idea what's up with the red stripe above the trunk? The tail is correctly edited out on all the other bog models, so I'm pretty confused about it.
@Autopilot

37173750_350.png

Beep beep!

Buying fem bog fodder and turning them into cars is fun. Eventually I'll choose a car to keep, but until then, I'm test driving everything!

PS - I also came across a weird issue on one of the bogwagons.
3AeCxHZ.jpg
Any idea what's up with the red stripe above the trunk? The tail is correctly edited out on all the other bog models, so I'm pretty confused about it.
Art by Drytil
@Addmon omg I looked closely at that particular dragon and you just found a bug with one of the genes! Looks like underbelly that isn't erased out on that color :U :U
@Addmon omg I looked closely at that particular dragon and you just found a bug with one of the genes! Looks like underbelly that isn't erased out on that color :U :U
@Autopilot
Oh hey, you're right. Upon further inspection, looks like someone colored UB outside of the lines. E for effort, FR.

Now to track down the thread where I can report this...
@Autopilot
Oh hey, you're right. Upon further inspection, looks like someone colored UB outside of the lines. E for effort, FR.

Now to track down the thread where I can report this...
Art by Drytil
@Hisscale Beep beep is beautiful, are you the one that grabbed an AH Copy? If so i'll mark you down as paid! (Sorry I was making dinner! ^v^)
@Hisscale Beep beep is beautiful, are you the one that grabbed an AH Copy? If so i'll mark you down as paid! (Sorry I was making dinner! ^v^)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52