Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Luckysquid's Skins and Accents Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41
@Unthymely: I can add you to the general ping list, and the ping list for the jadess recolors if you don't mind different colors. It will be some time before green is reprinted.
@Unthymely: I can add you to the general ping list, and the ping list for the jadess recolors if you don't mind different colors. It will be some time before green is reprinted.
@Thatgermangirl aahhh someone just bought some of my stuff so I can pay, but I'm a bit curious, when is Starlight going in preorder since I might just wait out for that one? ;o;
@Thatgermangirl aahhh someone just bought some of my stuff so I can pay, but I'm a bit curious, when is Starlight going in preorder since I might just wait out for that one? ;o;
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
@luckysquid
Whatever reminds me to come back
@luckysquid
Whatever reminds me to come back
3H5nP7C.png
MmBygYl.gif
@nurylon It also didn't help that so many people wanted in on this accent xD In the best way possible that is.
@nurylon It also didn't help that so many people wanted in on this accent xD In the best way possible that is.
banner_small_by_mintskeleton-d9uchvn.png
@Leeedea We aren't set on a date yet but he is going to be the next release so if you'd like to hold out then that's fine, just let us know!
@Leeedea We aren't set on a date yet but he is going to be the next release so if you'd like to hold out then that's fine, just let us know!
banner_small_by_mintskeleton-d9uchvn.png
@Unthymely: I'll put you on both then, just to be sure, okay? :)
@Unthymely: I'll put you on both then, just to be sure, okay? :)
@Leeedea: Since I'm new to this, I want to make sure that Jadess goes through and gets delivered before I open up Starlight, so it'll be a week minimum.
@Leeedea: Since I'm new to this, I want to make sure that Jadess goes through and gets delivered before I open up Starlight, so it'll be a week minimum.
@Luckysquid @Thatgermangirl ohh, got it! I might be able to scrape up a payment by then so I'll be sending my gems now! thank you!
@Luckysquid @Thatgermangirl ohh, got it! I might be able to scrape up a payment by then so I'll be sending my gems now! thank you!
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
[quote name="Thatgermangirl" date=2015-11-21 18:26:49] @Butcherbaby 5 minute heads up! If we don't receive your payment to Luckysquid by 9:30pm EST you're slot will be forfeited. [/quote] @Thatgermangirl @Luckysquid Ummm....not to be rude or anything but I had to get off the computer to make dinner for my family and do a load of laundry. I didn't get either Ping til right now. If I'd known payment would be required immediately or I'd lose my slot, I would have sent it right away when I posted my request for the accent (really, I have tons of gems). I admit I'm a little miffed about this, especially as it looks like you aren't doing another run of the green right now.
Thatgermangirl wrote on 2015-11-21:
@Butcherbaby 5 minute heads up! If we don't receive your payment to Luckysquid by 9:30pm EST you're slot will be forfeited.

@Thatgermangirl @Luckysquid
Ummm....not to be rude or anything but I had to get off the computer to make dinner for my family and do a load of laundry. I didn't get either Ping til right now. If I'd known payment would be required immediately or I'd lose my slot, I would have sent it right away when I posted my request for the accent (really, I have tons of gems).

I admit I'm a little miffed about this, especially as it looks like you aren't doing another run of the green right now.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Butcherbaby: I am sorry that you are upset, I really am! It does say in my rules, however, that a payment must be made up front for your name to be put on the list to begin with. I will ping you if we do another run of green, and we might, but I'd like to cycle through my other recolor options before coming back to this color.
@Butcherbaby: I am sorry that you are upset, I really am! It does say in my rules, however, that a payment must be made up front for your name to be put on the list to begin with. I will ping you if we do another run of green, and we might, but I'd like to cycle through my other recolor options before coming back to this color.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41