Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Luckysquid's Skins and Accents Shop
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
@Luckysquid @ThatGermanGirl
Would it be possible to get a copy of Starlight if I provided a blueprint & the x1.5 reprint price please? ;o; It's a dream accent haha
@Luckysquid @ThatGermanGirl
Would it be possible to get a copy of Starlight if I provided a blueprint & the x1.5 reprint price please? ;o; It's a dream accent haha
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing go ahead and send the payment/item over to Luckysquid and once she gets it we'll get it shipped off for reprinting!
@NowViewing go ahead and send the payment/item over to Luckysquid and once she gets it we'll get it shipped off for reprinting!
banner_small_by_mintskeleton-d9uchvn.png
@ThatGermanGirl I'd like to be added to the list for Jadess recolors!
@ThatGermanGirl I'd like to be added to the list for Jadess recolors!
kY5nwhE.png
@ThatGermanGirl
Is it still possible to order customs? I'd be very interested in one ^^

@ThatGermanGirl
Is it still possible to order customs? I'd be very interested in one ^^

Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@saturne reprint is 1.5xoriginal price + blueprint. I'll have to double check the price and get back to you. Also sorry for getting back to you so late, busy season has struck us both.

@Pecha I'll add you on!

@Silence It's a person by person basis at the moment, so go ahead and message Luckysquid what you're thinking of and she'll give you a final answer.
@saturne reprint is 1.5xoriginal price + blueprint. I'll have to double check the price and get back to you. Also sorry for getting back to you so late, busy season has struck us both.

@Pecha I'll add you on!

@Silence It's a person by person basis at the moment, so go ahead and message Luckysquid what you're thinking of and she'll give you a final answer.
@Thatgermangirl
Thank you, will do! c:

@Thatgermangirl
Thank you, will do! c:

Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@Luckysquid @thatgermangirl
Sent a blueprint & payment! Sorry for the delay!
@Luckysquid @thatgermangirl
Sent a blueprint & payment! Sorry for the delay!
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@ThatGermanGirl
Is it possible to get a copy of Starlight if I provided a blueprint & the x1.5 reprint? What would the reprint price be? (I don't know what it originally cost and I think I'm missing it in the original post xD)
@ThatGermanGirl
Is it possible to get a copy of Starlight if I provided a blueprint & the x1.5 reprint? What would the reprint price be? (I don't know what it originally cost and I think I'm missing it in the original post xD)

OVmZor1.png
@Saere Starlight was originally 600g, so for a reprint it would be 900g + blueprint. Go ahead and send it to me and we'll get it sent in for printing in the next day or two
@Saere Starlight was originally 600g, so for a reprint it would be 900g + blueprint. Go ahead and send it to me and we'll get it sent in for printing in the next day or two
@Thatgermangirl is it possible to see if I could get a reprint of Blood Mage? I know its a custom so I know you have to ask the original commissioner first.
@Thatgermangirl is it possible to see if I could get a reprint of Blood Mage? I know its a custom so I know you have to ask the original commissioner first.
MnLimoK.pngbisexual.pngEeu7TZO.pngbxUbZXe.pngvsakC4L.pngfWpe1UX.pngbFo7FaN.pngkYWzseg.pngy9IaoGW.pnghtrMB5N.png5KNkgeh.png9MvqHE5.pngdemisexual.png70oim5D.png
fOHFzrA.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41