Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Luckysquid's Skins and Accents Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41
@Niharike There are other colors of Jadess that will be cycled in at a later date.
@Niharike There are other colors of Jadess that will be cycled in at a later date.
banner_small_by_mintskeleton-d9uchvn.png
@Thatgermangirl are you saying that this color will never be reprinted again?
@Thatgermangirl are you saying that this color will never be reprinted again?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@thatgermangirl ya id like a ping for jadess in other colors as well as if you choose to do a second run for green jadess. I second the other breed thing for jadess! Imperials sell well and im sure youd have alot of buyers!
@thatgermangirl ya id like a ping for jadess in other colors as well as if you choose to do a second run for green jadess. I second the other breed thing for jadess! Imperials sell well and im sure youd have alot of buyers!
8HH30Ku.png
@Hiharike The green might be reprinted, but if it is it won't be until we can cycle through the other colors as well as the other accent Luckysquid has done.
@Hiharike The green might be reprinted, but if it is it won't be until we can cycle through the other colors as well as the other accent Luckysquid has done.
@Dragondrop @Khalyeezy @Nurylon @Articsocean @Leeedea @Nymphalidae Please send in your payments of 500g to Luckysquid to be included in this batch of Jadess "Green"! Please have the payments in by 10:30 PM EST for you will forfeit your slot to the next interested!
@Dragondrop @Khalyeezy @Nurylon @Articsocean @Leeedea @Nymphalidae Please send in your payments of 500g to Luckysquid to be included in this batch of Jadess "Green"! Please have the payments in by 10:30 PM EST for you will forfeit your slot to the next interested!
@Thatgermangirl

For a suggestion, I'd love to see more Snapper accents (especially a variant of Jadess for female snaps *w*) and I give a vote to both of the ones up there!
@Thatgermangirl

For a suggestion, I'd love to see more Snapper accents (especially a variant of Jadess for female snaps *w*) and I give a vote to both of the ones up there!
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@OverlordFreya Noted! And added!
@OverlordFreya Noted! And added!
@Thatgermangirl
Thanks for the heads up, sending them over to Luckysquid :3!

Your coding looks great, by the way! When you two have a little more idea of how printing and orders come in, what do you think your go-to time will be for order expirations? I know things are a little crazy with orders now but I'm worried that 1.5 hours long term is a little short and may chase away some folks.
@Thatgermangirl
Thanks for the heads up, sending them over to Luckysquid :3!

Your coding looks great, by the way! When you two have a little more idea of how printing and orders come in, what do you think your go-to time will be for order expirations? I know things are a little crazy with orders now but I'm worried that 1.5 hours long term is a little short and may chase away some folks.
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
@luckysquid
Any chance for a pinglist for the next jadess print in the distant future? I love it but I have no one to put it on or money to pay for it
@luckysquid
Any chance for a pinglist for the next jadess print in the distant future? I love it but I have no one to put it on or money to pay for it
3H5nP7C.png
MmBygYl.gif
@Nurylon: Honestly I think we've made a bit of a mess for ourselves doing it this way. In the future, what we're going to do is instead of having people put their orders here on the forum, they will send the full payment via message in order to put their name on the pre-orders. First come first serve, as with before, and all payments after the filled slots will be refunded. I hope that makes sense! Also, this is German's first time in this code, so I'm really proud of her!
@Nurylon: Honestly I think we've made a bit of a mess for ourselves doing it this way. In the future, what we're going to do is instead of having people put their orders here on the forum, they will send the full payment via message in order to put their name on the pre-orders. First come first serve, as with before, and all payments after the filled slots will be refunded. I hope that makes sense! Also, this is German's first time in this code, so I'm really proud of her!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41