Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Luckysquid's Skins and Accents Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@OverlordFreya: Yeah, that's kind of what we were doing in regards to the reserves. Now that they're all filled up, we're just waiting on one more payment before we message the reservers. :)
@OverlordFreya: Yeah, that's kind of what we were doing in regards to the reserves. Now that they're all filled up, we're just waiting on one more payment before we message the reservers. :)
@Luckysquid aaa I don't have gems right at this moment, if you do another run for Jadess could you ping me again? ;;
@Luckysquid aaa I don't have gems right at this moment, if you do another run for Jadess could you ping me again? ;;
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
@luckysquid slot for jadess please
@luckysquid slot for jadess please
8HH30Ku.png
@Leeedea Are you looking specifically for it in green? If so it might be a while before we run another group of this. So if you can't make this batch do you want us to ping you for another specific color?
@Leeedea Are you looking specifically for it in green? If so it might be a while before we run another group of this. So if you can't make this batch do you want us to ping you for another specific color?
banner_small_by_mintskeleton-d9uchvn.png
@Erisalia All the slots have been filled for this current batch. Would you like us to ping you when we do the next color?
@Erisalia All the slots have been filled for this current batch. Would you like us to ping you when we do the next color?
@Thatgermangirl ah, I just happen to really like how it looks, I'd be fine with another color! If you do do a run of the green again I'd love to be pinged for that too! Or.. if you guys have a general ping list I'd love to be put on that too C'8!
@Thatgermangirl ah, I just happen to really like how it looks, I'd be fine with another color! If you do do a run of the green again I'd love to be pinged for that too! Or.. if you guys have a general ping list I'd love to be put on that too C'8!
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
@Luckysquid Jadess is absolutely stunning, could I suggest making versions for some other breeds/genders?
@Luckysquid Jadess is absolutely stunning, could I suggest making versions for some other breeds/genders?
@Replasy We've considered it but it depends on what kind of response we get for the other accents and skins that get put up
@Replasy We've considered it but it depends on what kind of response we get for the other accents and skins that get put up
@Butcherbaby 5 minute heads up! If we don't receive your payment to Luckysquid by 9:30pm EST you're slot will be forfeited.
@Butcherbaby 5 minute heads up! If we don't receive your payment to Luckysquid by 9:30pm EST you're slot will be forfeited.
@ThatGermanGirl what do you mean the next color
@ThatGermanGirl what do you mean the next color
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41