Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | — Seeker's // Hiatus
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 185 186
@bakashley Hi! I did my best to erase around the silks, here you are, [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/rgpYTQf.png[/img][/center]
@bakashley Hi! I did my best to erase around the silks, here you are,
rgpYTQf.png
KUUYWz1.png S E E K E R
ACCENT SHOP | ART BLOG
FR TUMBLR

some text
light_banner.png cuUj1QL.png

e8D0TxG.png
| SIGNATURES
@Seeker
Can I get a slot for Sharp Wings MP F, and also be added to your general ping list? c:
@Seeker
Can I get a slot for Sharp Wings MP F, and also be added to your general ping list? c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
PAYMENT

Hello! The first order of Sharp Wings MP F has been accepted, so I will be sending the second round as well as the first round for Sharp Wings Silver MP F.

Payment for Round 1 Sharp Wings MP F

@Dorufuu @Radiance @Amphiptere @cheynei @Yin @Lowkey @Darlnim @Skiatha

Please send the payment for the accent. You have 4 days (96 hours) from today to send it in, otherwise it will either go to my hoard or be put in the Auction House for gems.

Payment for Round 2 Sharp Wings MP F

@20pi @Ryou @Niharike @Masumi @ineffabird @snowpea @Luunai

Those of you paying in gems, please send payment in as soon as you can so I can buy the blueprint and submit the accent. Those paying in treasure can begin to send payment, but you have several days before it will arrive.

Payment for Round 1 Sharp Wings Silver MP F

@apollonaris @Niharike @Nenkou @Masumi @snowpea @cheynei @Amphiptere

Those of you paying in gems, please send payment in as soon as you can so I can buy the blueprint and submit the accent. Those paying in treasure can begin to send payment, but you have several days before it will arrive.
PAYMENT

Hello! The first order of Sharp Wings MP F has been accepted, so I will be sending the second round as well as the first round for Sharp Wings Silver MP F.

Payment for Round 1 Sharp Wings MP F

@Dorufuu @Radiance @Amphiptere @cheynei @Yin @Lowkey @Darlnim @Skiatha

Please send the payment for the accent. You have 4 days (96 hours) from today to send it in, otherwise it will either go to my hoard or be put in the Auction House for gems.

Payment for Round 2 Sharp Wings MP F

@20pi @Ryou @Niharike @Masumi @ineffabird @snowpea @Luunai

Payment for Round 1 Sharp Wings Silver MP F

@apollonaris @Niharike @Nenkou @Masumi @snowpea @cheynei @Amphiptere

KUUYWz1.png S E E K E R
ACCENT SHOP | ART BLOG
FR TUMBLR

some text
light_banner.png cuUj1QL.png

e8D0TxG.png
| SIGNATURES
@Seeker

Payment sent! Thanks!
@Seeker

Payment sent! Thanks!
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
@Seeker

Hello, you have a great shop and I'd love to be pinged for any new accents/skins.

Also, I noticed your ridgeback accent and I think it looks really cool. Its kinda like fungi, only the glow-in-the-dark kind. You wanted suggestions for names, correct?

I suggest something along the lines of: 'Bioluminescent Fungi'
@Seeker

Hello, you have a great shop and I'd love to be pinged for any new accents/skins.

Also, I noticed your ridgeback accent and I think it looks really cool. Its kinda like fungi, only the glow-in-the-dark kind. You wanted suggestions for names, correct?

I suggest something along the lines of: 'Bioluminescent Fungi'
y0YshUu.png
Payment sent for both gold and silver Imp accents, thank you so much!!
Payment sent for both gold and silver Imp accents, thank you so much!!
OCapJAm.jpg
@Seeker

I'm interested in Sharp Wings MP F. Is it too late to preorder for the second run?
@Seeker

I'm interested in Sharp Wings MP F. Is it too late to preorder for the second run?
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
@Seeker
ooh i forgot about this whoops
slot for the RB sharp wings, please!
@Seeker
ooh i forgot about this whoops
slot for the RB sharp wings, please!
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@Seeker
id like a treasure slot for sharp wings gold imp please
@Seeker
id like a treasure slot for sharp wings gold imp please

1367bced80ff995638dbc18bde20b34ea6a9af94.gif
Perhaps you've seen it,
maybe in a dream.
A murky, forgotten land…
@Seeker Please ping me when you finish flowering thorns! The sketch already looks amazing and I love the idea!
@Seeker Please ping me when you finish flowering thorns! The sketch already looks amazing and I love the idea!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 185 186