Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | — Seeker's // Hiatus
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 185 186
@Seeker

Treasure would be preferable :)
@Seeker

Treasure would be preferable :)
@Amphiptere @triska @Darlnim @Skiatha @20pi @Niharike @corvidus @Kalahira @NinjaKitty @SirLeafheart @VisionsInAsh @Lucatri [center][size=6][color=#454545][font=georgia][b]SHARP WINGS RIDGEBACK F[/b][/font][/color][/size] Sharp wings for Ridgeback girls are done! I cannot do previews tonight, but I'll have the time tomorrow possibly. [img]http://i.imgur.com/KrwulZm.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/4LdKQVw.png[/img][/center] [center][size=6][color=#454545][font=georgia][b]GENERAL UPDATES[/b][/font][/color][/size] I am awaiting the first batch of Sharp Wings before submitting the second gold and silver batches. Once I get the first batch back I'll notify everyone and payment will be requested then.
@Amphiptere @triska @Darlnim @Skiatha @20pi @Niharike @corvidus @Kalahira @NinjaKitty @SirLeafheart @VisionsInAsh @Lucatri

SHARP WINGS RIDGEBACK F

Sharp wings for Ridgeback girls are done! I cannot do previews tonight, but I'll have the time tomorrow possibly.

KrwulZm.png
4LdKQVw.png

GENERAL UPDATES

I am awaiting the first batch of Sharp Wings before submitting the second gold and silver batches. Once I get the first batch back I'll notify everyone and payment will be requested then.
KUUYWz1.png S E E K E R
ACCENT SHOP | ART BLOG
FR TUMBLR

some text
light_banner.png cuUj1QL.png

e8D0TxG.png
| SIGNATURES
@Seeker add me to the list for both sharp wing for ridgeback
@Seeker add me to the list for both sharp wing for ridgeback
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Seeker
I'd I like a treasure slot on both ridgeback sharp wing.
@Seeker
I'd I like a treasure slot on both ridgeback sharp wing.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Seeker Could I get a preview (when you have time!) of Sharp Wings MD please on her? ; v; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5609656] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/56097/5609656_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Seeker Could I get a preview (when you have time!) of Sharp Wings MD please on her? ; v;

5609656_350.png
nq7jmv.jpg bakashley :: @miidorimacchi
@Seeker

May I have a gem slot please for Sharp Wings MP F? It's really lovely.
@Seeker

May I have a gem slot please for Sharp Wings MP F? It's really lovely.
@Seeker Could you add me to your general ping list? Also I'd like a slot for Northern Skies please :)
@Seeker Could you add me to your general ping list? Also I'd like a slot for Northern Skies please :)
64514_s.gif
@seeker I'd like treasure slots please for all the sharp wings (if there are any open)
@seeker I'd like treasure slots please for all the sharp wings (if there are any open)
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Seeker Your accents and art are really rad! add me to your general pinglist? :D
@Seeker Your accents and art are really rad! add me to your general pinglist? :D
x4VFpHN.png
@SirLeafheart @VisionsInAsh @Lucatri

I don't know if the ping went through for you guys! If it did, then here's another ping ^-^

@Niharike @Amphiptere @Founder @snowpea @Riko

Everyone should be added, I checked the thread over several times and made it easier for me to keep track of text and not code, but I missed someone somewhere be sure to tell me!

Riko - thank you very much!
@SirLeafheart @VisionsInAsh @Lucatri

I don't know if the ping went through for you guys! If it did, then here's another ping ^-^

@Niharike @Amphiptere @Founder @snowpea @Riko

Everyone should be added, I checked the thread over several times and made it easier for me to keep track of text and not code, but I missed someone somewhere be sure to tell me!

Riko - thank you very much!
KUUYWz1.png S E E K E R
ACCENT SHOP | ART BLOG
FR TUMBLR

some text
light_banner.png cuUj1QL.png

e8D0TxG.png
| SIGNATURES
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 185 186