Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dragon Decals - A Li'l Pumpkin Patch~ <3
@Catfeather Pre-order list for Pumpkin Princess - Tun please! ^-^

It looks fantastic!!

The Vines and flowers are totally awesome. Will you be doing that as well for the other Pumpkin Series skins? Just curious. ^^;
@Catfeather Pre-order list for Pumpkin Princess - Tun please! ^-^

It looks fantastic!!

The Vines and flowers are totally awesome. Will you be doing that as well for the other Pumpkin Series skins? Just curious. ^^;
CiiaL4K.pngXKXQVqu.png5uw7m53.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngBZroI2Z.pngbD8yYeq.pngb7jMhdE.pngO89rsXv.pngP1AHHID.png4CtjtnC.png
EBEMlSX.png
Realized I forgot to share the girlie that got my cloudy dreamscape copy, so here she is lol [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/96869791][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/968698/96869791_350.png[/img][/url]
Realized I forgot to share the girlie that got my cloudy dreamscape copy, so here she is lol
96869791_350.png
Stuffed Mith > Avatar
> Wishlist
> Progens: Maya & Sunflight
> she/her
> Canadian
> PST
O69yB2l.png
@MoonGazer - You've got it! Thanks!
A heads up that Vines and Flowers may change somewhat before printing - I'll ping again once it's 100% ready, but wanted to let you know. :)

@RogueLoreWind - Of course! ^^~
Vines and Flowers may change slightly before printing, but I'll reping everyone that signs up for it to make sure it's still wanted.
As for recolors, I've considered it, but am not sure how well they'd sell. But if enough people wanted them, I"d be happy to give it a shot. :)

@SadariEvenstar - Certainly, thanks! :D

@Ziraous - Got you marked down, thank you!
I've not really considered it before! I'm not opposed to it if there's interest though. I could probably do it on the Aether one, MAYBE Obelisk, but the original Pumpkin Princess is so old, the way I've worked changed so that one's not really doable. It's certainly something to keep in mind, though, thanks! :)

@Jynxynis - Beautiful dragon, thank you so much for sharing!! :D
@MoonGazer - You've got it! Thanks!
A heads up that Vines and Flowers may change somewhat before printing - I'll ping again once it's 100% ready, but wanted to let you know. :)

@RogueLoreWind - Of course! ^^~
Vines and Flowers may change slightly before printing, but I'll reping everyone that signs up for it to make sure it's still wanted.
As for recolors, I've considered it, but am not sure how well they'd sell. But if enough people wanted them, I"d be happy to give it a shot. :)

@SadariEvenstar - Certainly, thanks! :D

@Ziraous - Got you marked down, thank you!
I've not really considered it before! I'm not opposed to it if there's interest though. I could probably do it on the Aether one, MAYBE Obelisk, but the original Pumpkin Princess is so old, the way I've worked changed so that one's not really doable. It's certainly something to keep in mind, though, thanks! :)

@Jynxynis - Beautiful dragon, thank you so much for sharing!! :D
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
[center]Surprise accent drop yeah!!!! [emoji=firework size=1] I kept forgetting about this one and decided to take a chance and print it. Otherwise it would keep rotting away in my accent folders. Not sure if this one will be unlimited or shelved, depends how well it does. If it does REALLY well I can try recolors, I think I drew this one in a way that allows for that. Designed to work with branches! But can work without them too. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin/dummy?itemid=59540&auth=b5a4dbdfff36c6df6be4dc9eea9a59837b210170&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [skin=59540] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Accent%3A+Surging+Silks]500g on the AH[/url] But as always you can ask for treasure/mixed payments/holds/etc. [emoji=new friend size=1] Pinging my lists so you guys have first crack at them, will ping GASP later on. (so apologies in advance if you get double pinged). [emoji=new friend size=1] @pinglist-873 @pinglist-911 [/center]
Surprise accent drop yeah!!!!

I kept forgetting about this one and decided to take a chance and print it. Otherwise it would keep rotting away in my accent folders. Not sure if this one will be unlimited or shelved, depends how well it does. If it does REALLY well I can try recolors, I think I drew this one in a way that allows for that.

Designed to work with branches! But can work without them too.

dummy?itemid=59540&auth=b5a4dbdfff36c6df6be4dc9eea9a59837b210170&dummyext=prev.png

500g on the AH
But as always you can ask for treasure/mixed payments/holds/etc.

Pinging my lists so you guys have first crack at them, will ping GASP later on. (so apologies in advance if you get double pinged).

@Catfeather's Dragon Decals
@Catfeather's Dragon Decals - New Releases Only

[center]thank u cat for my life [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93178220][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/931783/93178220_350.png[/img][/url]
thank u cat for my life

93178220_350.png
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- 50+ Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Fehn Thanks so much! If you want me to set one aside for you, just let me know. :)
@Fehn Thanks so much! If you want me to set one aside for you, just let me know. :)

Hello all! I am pinging for the release of Surging Silks. (apologies if you got double-pinged, as I announced this to my personal pinglists the other day) It's designed to work with Branches, but works on other terts as well (though not all).

It's 500g on the AH, but if you want to pay in treasure/a mix (1:1000) just ask. And if they happen to be sold out, just let me know and I can do a reprint. :)

Please ping to get my attention. Thanks! ^o^

Surging Silks
6 available
500g
6 Listed

Click here for the GASP thread!

Sandsurge M, Accent, apparel, jewelry/silks

@IAmStillATestAccount @jbapple @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @Plushstiel @anrei @Kide @wildewinged @sinha27 @Soupy @reliquiaen @ofendlessstars @Trickilicky @Nevros @Roam @BlackWinter @Redsparrow @hayum @Uniformshark @MusicalMaladies @Oriel @Reven @mus @Faileas @Jazz @annadandelion @Velsim @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @OverlordFreya @Darlnim @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @sorai @Finne @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @Godspeed @Harribel @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Lynchly @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @anhbon921 @Runi @Arrakis @BlackMistress @Maye @MollyMerula @qew23 @Cuddleh @Lonin @Raydioactive @Ysdaar @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Zayev @vely @Veevi @Niklia @Twiggies @Sharkbutt @Pieeee @selenomancy @Prelude @greyyourwarden @synnful @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @cutinstincts @Suntouched @hawwah @artillerychick @kumoko @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Prey @snowpea @Fanartsy @CryptidPossum @Moonlace @Rosoidela @jd1620 @Apothecaria @Featherly @grr @Wrath @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Tinytalkingtina @Veracity @Irrwahn @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Fukii @Rangiku @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @Sagittarium @astroprojection @Pigeonpanhandle @ThatOneGirl @brdey @pretend @londoner @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Sirenia @pitohui @BlazeWolf @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Starrlight @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @wedredding @cloverly @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @kbb @Illuminary @Ivypooll @Comic1Sans @uniquelykenn @Zedling @murmur21 @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @DocMulligan @Acacia @limeypie @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @haylxx @MisfitsLanding @Goolix @Shadowangel @strfox @misericordieuse @Croissants @bioglitch @00Riku00 @EndlessDragon @nonaline @micchikureshima @Alive @Oodie @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @Fervanus @TxTiger @luckless @zeguk @Tangaroa @NoodleMomma @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Sophiellum @elfmoss @Rutile @BizarreKitten @Shadowlugia711 @SparkleOfGold @Goldenstorm @manacampbell @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Phoenixfyre @Felisaries @Noxclerati @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @koujakward @Peyp @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Lunox @Artichoke @deep @EverAutumn @Sarafina @SolusPrime379 @24lovefancy @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @DrowsyPanda @GryphonSong @Alliance @batcrooks @HermaMora @ancelstierre @Mickie @Karanja @rosevoids @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @OliveBoat @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @Doodeedoodah @Silence @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Jabberwocky09 @Byeol @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @TwilightStars @STRHKR @valkyrian @AqunAthlok @Holes @Kaial @NorthernLiights @terato @Humboldt @Skedge @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @Afflatedartist @necromancing @JWayland @literallyacat @Amenen @Bhaskara @arboretumm @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Shaire @PhoenixFire36 @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @Nettlebird @SylphOfHeart @Drag0n5 @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @andersbegabt @tytonidae @Loyalties @ninjanuary @DragonDraws @celastrea @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @Eiyora @Weredogalism @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @briar @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @sneakys @SDSPAGE @schnauze @RainingAcid @Tomsh @Kryptica @Cyrya @VioletChachki @techmess @Bluwingskitty @Cataclasm @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @keyy @WhisperSpirit @starskynadder @Hardycat @Chelo @Halua @Cryfie @deerfawn @snberry @ThatOneSandWing @ribbonz @MildChameleon @solariaa @SoullessWendigo @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Macchi @Osmodeus @Harana @Psi @TAOGTMI @Fujo @shot @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @Twye @LLev @viktowl @angstprxnce @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @RinyshkaS @klee @Maiafay @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @LemmeRest @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @Cherrytree1222 @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @inn @Spark @RoyalLudroth @Garados @choimango @leeedea @elthemar @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @cobwebs @Realms @concept @Snivy88 @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @sicksip @Ellanoi @Drastalblight @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @SarcasticHawke @Kaldwin @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @gracegraceplant @Syldaya @girlgirlDragon @Kerneleq @apricotstarship @heathermoon @Scarheart99789 @Kipuka @Acheri @Overcoat @Elisse @FeatherFace @Adriel @Banhi @greenpotion @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Sunline @techne @Munancho @Juleatic @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @ArtofSocrates @lotusen @Allychan @GoldStar @Banguela @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @LordDragonWubbs @Sadiegreen @*** @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @Xarina @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @Crim @moosesushi @Cerion @Vulpen @Kneph @lemecrazy @SteampunkLlama @Lichtdrache @Icystorm @SilverQuark @Iniimical @Juni @ToxieToxie @iaqo @windhound @Endyr @faraway @Koneko @Trachynhawb @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @puppicino @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @pandapaws @fitz @FlareSolaire @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @Noll @TornadoTorrie @Rayzor @GoneWithTheSin @Magnanimous @Arka @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @Heliolisk @Gross @TehuMertt @Biird @desiher @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @Njerro @moyaofthemist @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @ArcticFire @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @Aeriel @IromotNemem @Verosa @despairpods @xjsx @Joywing @EternalBlaze @junu @Vanq @Lurkingbullfox @Rookery @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Saerino @Doxiunoia @ProbablyNotYou @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @theftNshrubbery @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @lorri12 @TenderVulture @Katigura @HPPJWoF @cvthedral @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @chetungwan @TamneSenke @varjopeura @sophycat @LittleRain @Pecha @Spooky @Namarie @Skeletiano @ashenraven @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Divayth @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @VeryMuchATest @batnap @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @apathes @LunaBun @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @chuuyas @ladymoon2886 @summerwar @notamused @uncle @Gaston @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @Aushi @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Iralla @ufoprnc @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @tambadabam @Luunai @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Kisk @Aisuryu @RuinousOmen @xxxx @Taarnfalk @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @Mysthia @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @Paresseux @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @ChakotayDgryphon @tinkabelle @daisiology @Natron @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @CPFG44 @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Voronok @fredddio @Lokey @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @mistystep @Averat @KishHuzrin @kuta @Blubell @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @hat17 @Byggden @Pumpcat @Lunyra @Mikada @caution @KittyAoba @Avifors @SilverBelle @hannibals @fleurderat @shozurei @hobihobi @MinnowFox @Galatheid @ravenistic @Vyrelord @caathedral @Marrigan @DiamondNoodles @Contaminate @mothmoss @strawyerberry @Yilara @BunnySox @ptarmigan @eldrvtch @Moonweaverr @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @SwiftedSphinx @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @sylvalley @Druzy @torch @KariThorne @pouchipouchi @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @JamSandwich @Shyia @sheppo @zeeboot @TypeFull @GreenAtlas @Lethia @kitten1774 @haxure @QuirkyTea @zerys @Farron @Nympheas @smolelf @Alfamangle @Nuthatch @ezlu @plaguesdevil @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @OblivionStriker @smilefires @TheFortissima @Kael1030 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @WhisperingThief @Raskies @Saerel @Levona @Catgirl742 @DawnBreak77 @Crimsonpizza @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Wizardry @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @asterope @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @Urza @Cirrostratus @larkspurlux @Xenokiin @SpecialDragon12 @yik @Ophicus @World @JulyAphelion @tapewyrm @Phay @Pufferheart @Kaijeu @Wintaclu @ladywindgrace @Gaze @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @Phenri @Mostima @Pyracantha @Miridiana @swinlock @Golurk @tombstones @ProbablySkeletor @Impavid @Kaneun @kyaniite @Hawkfeather @LavaKitto @CyanSenerade @Jorybear @Xaraxal @Houndstooth @Outpost @Hag @KiteM @Witheren @thegracefuldeer @r0t @Shezarrine @Kazure @craftbaobao2 @crogge @Nukleer @Mozzy @FailedSuperhero @Dabble @Astraya @Blushunt @ForeverEnchanted @BrightBreeze @Primrosefortune @FuzzyMelon @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @SnowFrost620 @InkyBrush @valerakki @hallinhammas @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @tanujagtap @ZombieBiologist @Swageus @mithrail @MissMaira @kschaef @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Trinkets @arsenicxx @Airaly @Anhinga @oof @despoinai @SolitarySphynx @Rengoku @Zerohour @Miasmas @Panicat @manawenuz @Rabbitspirit @Dewberry @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @FRONA @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @ulvesang @Mishra @CrystallizedMoon @Elidibus @Viscount @Kiryo @sassibirb @liturgies @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Synthsational @Shizuku @mintychip @Karitoriki @muto @Mean @dolohova @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Sanzuwu @ReeBear @Vesperupus @miuaki @Vivarium @Rhapsodus @Isyrii @SurfnTurf @WindChimes @Lightwarden @kynomorph @Industry @OriginGiratina @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @Asgore @Searen @HellsGate @Dianounais @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @evereden @Orphism @marchpanes @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @Glum @frosmoth @ProHomo57 @aghast @Lemonsinasoup @Spookio @Lupen @Maleficus @Noodlesper @RebelRai @Kuzco @Marmite @plagues @Grune @Flyteofheart @Closetcreep @thefrogg @maybels @kyruiz @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Eryel @Glitterbottom @SatansAppendix @Saffirre @Beegirl @Beruga @Iskaeil @RheoTastic @MaeDae @leukristic @Yelloweye @Plouvoir @seamists @wella @Fruitling @Morifinde @meandering @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @morrigne @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @ichorus @Yeechen @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @TheDEV1L @SouthernPansy @Flamed @sprixyn @Badendmusical @HoIIow @Barok @0hzarks @Sharkra @Susurrar @NimStratus @jinu @chunsah @VermilionVasili @Gulo @dragonNMR @Azureus @Sterlingstars @prefiringfort @antmimic @GreatValueCereal @Csejte @ado @ScrampledEgg @munchea @Avair @Nihilus @Valmue @Mortca @whour @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Aplomado @Dessy @sowilo @nebulaxie @Moirne @Jaguarthecat @Zelai @Self @paladinpass @periwinkleclouds @Snekboop @BWAPPI @Ducknuckle @Subdued @Scripps @Chickles13 @Werepunk @Interest @VolcanicThunder @Floot @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @planetbefall @HarleyChaos @lappland @calamityProphet @NowViewing @HurricaneWinds @Texere @elysifish @Iminox @CrownOfStars @inthedusk @vortexbreakdown @GrumpyKettle @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @Accismus @SuzyChi @BurittoKimasan @serpentofmoe @Enkue @teetotaled @Zosimos @sisyo @Greili @Asra9 @ancestral @endies @Mazurkas @PtolemyII @Lafite @Innive @soaringmoon @Helixstorm @nekopallet @Mudy @harmonywish @saltmarsh @Sheanor @Benuyka @Gladiolusa @Britty @Strome @Hyenalope @Jinxls @AirplaneMode @wonderswan @ceravanne @Twylla @Vertigris @Phlegethos @LPSvsS @Nimrook @Curoi @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Person @Accal1a @ShiftingFoxx @kespecial @lillynxtg @Arsenet5 @draconispletora @Verdice @Oriquin @Zelrune @cartel @Spuk @TigerFlowerFly @samatoki @Pouchipouchi @MoonChyld @Kardi @Raan @KCDragons @Archaic @Verdes @Sealterbloind @ookpik @ElectricBorelis @Nayolah @AsylumBat @NightmareGiraffe @Zhombi @Falgardien @ERabbit @FreyaShadow @delightfuliza @SugaywaraKoushi @SilentWanderer @Blackiebelle @Rowdy @Euri @caprisunaddict @Boundary @Yesod @DragonSister @SparkleDeer @MysticOfLight @agheful @Rohana @TheDutchieLoki @juga @Abovesummers @Lomon @Phisans @SirenSerenade @JinxxYouOweMe @yukublack @Nephtys @558575 @leoscreams @Fransii @CatInDisguise @mothshake @wormfilledman @Raveyna @tundraluvr @aurumus @FloofFeather @chrysopeleia @Allaprima @maliketh @XanTheGayCat @Torrie @Astereae @Amazingdragonlet @sleepyrat @Velkhana @TheWildThings @Fayo @Nytragen @Saeliran @orangeDeciple @Thunderbird21 @femmeorpheus @Scarecrows @Rifter @Lewyn @541614 @doremy @aalien @Akal @MadamKittykins @0Lullaby0 @forcedcoma @AzaRein @Arcticpearl @Eucyon @lanseax @Usoris @Goldy86 @V0idBird @Manifesting @astora @yascherritsa @arian @Fireball628 @NotHereToPerch @dataghosts @Arkenrall @aeons @MysteryGyn @punkzbunnie @DaFlameDFZ @takatsuki @Flannerie @ahoy @penantiomers @AvaniRubezahl @Barrdwing @Bnemesis @ReedRose @Cattleya @Outlook @Luluwi @allegoon @FWD @Royalties @Desiderium @hornfell @Tighnari @bergamot @OverlyOptimistic @hyddenchyld @Deva @GEESE @auldale @Rohi @mousekinn @REDWARE @Seventheo @dems @Havic @colieflower @Sabyrin @Culebre @Inofaro @doniider @delonix @xullre @Redwinterafr @Pipsqueak2413 @sav101w @figura @Myndris @Basileia @MisterHeavenly @FinalFlight @Puffin25 @findingpears @Serpenta @eieru @Krossis @Luciferus @SeraphWren @walleye @NoShrimp @Pai @Suspiciouscleric @MonoMagpie @CrookedRam @JessyMetal @Argalia @sockmonkeygerald @reunion @bluepercy @dynne @Glimmers @Lemontarte @deadpunk @NightlyDoodling @Gryffon @Banhana @ofMontreal @angemagica @EldritchRabbit @pawnmgers @ChocolateKittens @MoonflowerPlayz @Kiseikune @Stellacrow @foggypines @CascadingJade @shyghostkid @opoponax @Elachu @weathering @saerene @Kristi @Somnorium @Carnes @semisweet @FadedDaydream @Galaxius @Spartezda @Yomiya @AlaskanSnow @MarinaQuakenbush @GarbagePal @callizinc @cerberusnoise @cordycepsis @Hymlocke @Kkami @Finnamony @kiiblade @ivories @Xievos @Moristian @Driadhe @morn @Beatoriche @Kael @Valanice @Empyreal @theEndsinger @eggod @wanderingworlds @Suu @paddington2 @Selain @Musvete38 @sucrose @Fin72 @TaroQueen @exoplanetarys @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @quilliper @TrivialArmor @corvix @DaMooshie @terrify @decomposedcarrot @Aserein @Petchimal @xenofaun @fay @meteors @Heemi @Phrauge @Spooce @kniife @Odvokun @sempere @irithyll @iniquitas @Meanderlin @vestiges @Bunnu @OriGalaxii @Crassula @Lumenwood @Zandik @mongrelgrim @ube @phosphenes @LamiaSage @hypernodance @SashaNightFury @Skycloud @spxcesoul @kuzuri @Kuroda @Leaful @Lazyshake @Pawnmgers @Himmel @garun @ananad @Tjally @OrphanBlack @souls @Fluffiest @ConnecFork @Lino @CushionySleet90 @Awaby @Sidya @Gryym @luddu @Violence @crystalleaf @Aoroen @SaturnsSenshi @tenudo @xarilin @Fox0war @TarbaYelemel @milkchai @Dredgen @racketeer @gremlinn @Vixodium @silvershadowcat @incant @SnekOnALantern @cogito @Reckless @Techmox @knoggelvi @Nozaria @Askesis @Petrichord @Raptorgrrl @Lemonie @Mewk @Divineclaws @makani @Marshsiren @calathazar @marropo @frootii @Kunikida @Wrecks @Zelie @chaoticpeace @Natsukachan @GumPop @VHShorrortapes @Mima @Cocolatia @InspiredPoet @TheClassCalico @KoloKitten @Ayrmel @Crownless @Perelandria @Zonai @ideally @Peeta @felinekind @AngelOfFate @guqinsye @acheyri @Takora @Misha @Sols @WindSongGrove @Skyleidge @Miggy123 @carnosaur @NefariousKing @Beezarre @NuclearNoxi @Rey @noimcastiel @Maliblu @Shirleyz @Bodhii @tthheeoo @TapestryTenant @unmarkedgrave @Agenderdisaster @bayojeanne @Exlann @Dinomatika @Aku @Alphruss @Sinnouk @CynicalOwl @DishsoapDrinker @inteztinez @SillyFilly @sliverwolfyyy @firenyx45 @hounding @NewmoonWasTaken @aminoodle @Kaveh @rufusdrumknott @TeaMug @Emeryciel @Lindenshield @PrP @vintagesinister @Libroamante @Allstohel @ElvenAcidFire @tnecho @Denryu @Infenza @atlas12 @CosmicStardust @alphias @Novaria @BarkBreath @Youcal @Maybels @Kaichoukai @Starwindrider @undertones @yongseung @JavaMP @wub @kirmon64 @Sinsentido @GFRlEND @Fethermage @taxon @SharkOutofWater @VioletKatGrove @Saltcats @Zeco5000 @romeow @DEVOTE @Xcscientist @Kazna @sinodyc @pawnsvictory @foreverrain @Moons @REVALATOR @maranimh @Hiii @Opals @witchofthewilds @NamelesS3th @rheuum @invert @CoveFoxy @DocKranken @CinnamonWitch @QuebeNats @Aristata @veilmochi @evilpassing @Nitewings @ghostStrawberry @eyyyerie @abzoro @berrybox @Draciel @Tevatron @sensiblesoap @mayka @Syrnaxi @LumeDeus @Lilyvian @KallyPaige @Heartslabyul @Fujiko18 @PoisonedTea @Cle @peeledfruit @tibullus @Littlepotato711 @Etherea @Hasufel @Pudgykookaburra @cyclical @echolxss @sdodr @jwiimy @olliefaun @Osteoderm @ezelia @Deepfryer @AngelicAvian @SolarBear @SakuraAngel @Tamazusa @SheerCold @frogletfern @KnightNight @lyova @Prevalence @Bisons @macintalk @doogwoodflower @Malev0lent @monaghan @sofanthiel @zirk @Hidranea @dostoesquey @kongnosen @Liliyanna @TempleSystem @ClassicToneJakal @alkylic @Eaen @humbledarkmage @Fay @tight @Fallgotten @AlchemistG @Anovaal @PurpleAmbience @Nargagouger @teiidae @Citrusly @IncompleteSky @Lewisbeisa @Murrain @BlueRoses @Ratiocination @Anomalies @Ogord @simplyNefarious @Emma @Peafowl @Itani @Artifacts @Shashi @Mnkn10 @Rauv @Emanuele @Amiami @reybrella @Apellosine @nuztalgia @TorrentialGoat @airport @tabloidGospel @an0nim00se @floweafy @SleepySkies @CosmicHusky @Eleventh @SomaJean @Hazelgem @ChaoticEchoes @Quivira @Addmon @Kahvinporo @choodle @Dragondrop @Wrenmedy @oxen @NemusNoctis @clues @loreshark @Kitsunegari @RATTTTT @Letum @gnaphosa @Spottedleaf125 @tethya @minutemilli @Xaphanx @Lirillith @hex @SakraKaine @davietoowavey @StormJunes @SharkBa1t @Labyrinths @pokemoncha @Neptunelycan @Blahaj @itits @HowlingCoyote @doradora @noctuae @Cynder00 @iodine @scared @Fein @WickedHeart @y2kbugs @marshsiren @velvetufo @strawbebbyy @Makomo @MossAndBones @ghostpath @chaoticCorvus @brownrice @Klone @nightware @Reybrella @bamf @Enkil @JadedSerpent62 @Tox13 @Asterrin @Aykii @Terboherbo @Inwe @yunseul @isaozzy @Amythry @maelstromfury @Thundershower @Hol @Mochakiwi @SkyDancer10 @TrashySockBasket @Superbia @Kinley @Computing @MAGGOTEATER @plain @Ambitious @Ezevic @Valmai @FlightySoul @Buio @Irhiea @NobleLycanthrope @Feynren @Cloudfallen @Jynxynis @Chivalry @InHerWake @hypnotheque @Fantivity @noree @Heathers @docks @Elleina @Fallenleaves716 @Palaeophis @Elynari @Aquitaine @siridescence @BreadArtie @street @BirdieDragon @tasbot
Hello all! I am pinging for the release of Surging Silks. (apologies if you got double-pinged, as I announced this to my personal pinglists the other day) It's designed to work with Branches, but works on other terts as well (though not all).

It's 500g on the AH, but if you want to pay in treasure/a mix (1:1000) just ask. And if they happen to be sold out, just let me know and I can do a reprint. :)

Please ping to get my attention. Thanks! ^o^

Surging Silks
6 available
500g
6 Listed

Click here for the GASP thread!

Sandsurge M, Accent, apparel, jewelry/silks

@IAmStillATestAccount @jbapple @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @Plushstiel @anrei @Kide @wildewinged @sinha27 @Soupy @reliquiaen @ofendlessstars @Trickilicky @Nevros @Roam @BlackWinter @Redsparrow @hayum @Uniformshark @MusicalMaladies @Oriel @Reven @mus @Faileas @Jazz @annadandelion @Velsim @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @OverlordFreya @Darlnim @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @sorai @Finne @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @Godspeed @Harribel @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Lynchly @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @anhbon921 @Runi @Arrakis @BlackMistress @Maye @MollyMerula @qew23 @Cuddleh @Lonin @Raydioactive @Ysdaar @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Zayev @vely @Veevi @Niklia @Twiggies @Sharkbutt @Pieeee @selenomancy @Prelude @greyyourwarden @synnful @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @cutinstincts @Suntouched @hawwah @artillerychick @kumoko @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Prey @snowpea @Fanartsy @CryptidPossum @Moonlace @Rosoidela @jd1620 @Apothecaria @Featherly @grr @Wrath @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Tinytalkingtina @Veracity @Irrwahn @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Fukii @Rangiku @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @Sagittarium @astroprojection @Pigeonpanhandle @ThatOneGirl @brdey @pretend @londoner @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Sirenia @pitohui @BlazeWolf @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Starrlight @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @wedredding @cloverly @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @kbb @Illuminary @Ivypooll @Comic1Sans @uniquelykenn @Zedling @murmur21 @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @DocMulligan @Acacia @limeypie @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @haylxx @MisfitsLanding @Goolix @Shadowangel @strfox @misericordieuse @Croissants @bioglitch @00Riku00 @EndlessDragon @nonaline @micchikureshima @Alive @Oodie @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @Fervanus @TxTiger @luckless @zeguk @Tangaroa @NoodleMomma @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Sophiellum @elfmoss @Rutile @BizarreKitten @Shadowlugia711 @SparkleOfGold @Goldenstorm @manacampbell @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Phoenixfyre @Felisaries @Noxclerati @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @koujakward @Peyp @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Lunox @Artichoke @deep @EverAutumn @Sarafina @SolusPrime379 @24lovefancy @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @DrowsyPanda @GryphonSong @Alliance @batcrooks @HermaMora @ancelstierre @Mickie @Karanja @rosevoids @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @OliveBoat @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @Doodeedoodah @Silence @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Jabberwocky09 @Byeol @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @TwilightStars @STRHKR @valkyrian @AqunAthlok @Holes @Kaial @NorthernLiights @terato @Humboldt @Skedge @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @Afflatedartist @necromancing @JWayland @literallyacat @Amenen @Bhaskara @arboretumm @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Shaire @PhoenixFire36 @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @Nettlebird @SylphOfHeart @Drag0n5 @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @andersbegabt @tytonidae @Loyalties @ninjanuary @DragonDraws @celastrea @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @Eiyora @Weredogalism @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @briar @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @sneakys @SDSPAGE @schnauze @RainingAcid @Tomsh @Kryptica @Cyrya @VioletChachki @techmess @Bluwingskitty @Cataclasm @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @keyy @WhisperSpirit @starskynadder @Hardycat @Chelo @Halua @Cryfie @deerfawn @snberry @ThatOneSandWing @ribbonz @MildChameleon @solariaa @SoullessWendigo @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Macchi @Osmodeus @Harana @Psi @TAOGTMI @Fujo @shot @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @Twye @LLev @viktowl @angstprxnce @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @RinyshkaS @klee @Maiafay @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @LemmeRest @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @Cherrytree1222 @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @inn @Spark @RoyalLudroth @Garados @choimango @leeedea @elthemar @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @cobwebs @Realms @concept @Snivy88 @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @sicksip @Ellanoi @Drastalblight @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @SarcasticHawke @Kaldwin @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @gracegraceplant @Syldaya @girlgirlDragon @Kerneleq @apricotstarship @heathermoon @Scarheart99789 @Kipuka @Acheri @Overcoat @Elisse @FeatherFace @Adriel @Banhi @greenpotion @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Sunline @techne @Munancho @Juleatic @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @ArtofSocrates @lotusen @Allychan @GoldStar @Banguela @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @LordDragonWubbs @Sadiegreen @*** @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @Xarina @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @Crim @moosesushi @Cerion @Vulpen @Kneph @lemecrazy @SteampunkLlama @Lichtdrache @Icystorm @SilverQuark @Iniimical @Juni @ToxieToxie @iaqo @windhound @Endyr @faraway @Koneko @Trachynhawb @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @puppicino @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @pandapaws @fitz @FlareSolaire @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @Noll @TornadoTorrie @Rayzor @GoneWithTheSin @Magnanimous @Arka @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @Heliolisk @Gross @TehuMertt @Biird @desiher @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @Njerro @moyaofthemist @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @ArcticFire @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @Aeriel @IromotNemem @Verosa @despairpods @xjsx @Joywing @EternalBlaze @junu @Vanq @Lurkingbullfox @Rookery @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Saerino @Doxiunoia @ProbablyNotYou @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @theftNshrubbery @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @lorri12 @TenderVulture @Katigura @HPPJWoF @cvthedral @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @chetungwan @TamneSenke @varjopeura @sophycat @LittleRain @Pecha @Spooky @Namarie @Skeletiano @ashenraven @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Divayth @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @VeryMuchATest @batnap @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @apathes @LunaBun @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @chuuyas @ladymoon2886 @summerwar @notamused @uncle @Gaston @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @Aushi @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Iralla @ufoprnc @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @tambadabam @Luunai @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Kisk @Aisuryu @RuinousOmen @xxxx @Taarnfalk @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @Mysthia @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @Paresseux @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @ChakotayDgryphon @tinkabelle @daisiology @Natron @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @CPFG44 @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Voronok @fredddio @Lokey @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @mistystep @Averat @KishHuzrin @kuta @Blubell @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @hat17 @Byggden @Pumpcat @Lunyra @Mikada @caution @KittyAoba @Avifors @SilverBelle @hannibals @fleurderat @shozurei @hobihobi @MinnowFox @Galatheid @ravenistic @Vyrelord @caathedral @Marrigan @DiamondNoodles @Contaminate @mothmoss @strawyerberry @Yilara @BunnySox @ptarmigan @eldrvtch @Moonweaverr @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @SwiftedSphinx @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @sylvalley @Druzy @torch @KariThorne @pouchipouchi @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @JamSandwich @Shyia @sheppo @zeeboot @TypeFull @GreenAtlas @Lethia @kitten1774 @haxure @QuirkyTea @zerys @Farron @Nympheas @smolelf @Alfamangle @Nuthatch @ezlu @plaguesdevil @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @OblivionStriker @smilefires @TheFortissima @Kael1030 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @WhisperingThief @Raskies @Saerel @Levona @Catgirl742 @DawnBreak77 @Crimsonpizza @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Wizardry @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @asterope @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @Urza @Cirrostratus @larkspurlux @Xenokiin @SpecialDragon12 @yik @Ophicus @World @JulyAphelion @tapewyrm @Phay @Pufferheart @Kaijeu @Wintaclu @ladywindgrace @Gaze @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @Phenri @Mostima @Pyracantha @Miridiana @swinlock @Golurk @tombstones @ProbablySkeletor @Impavid @Kaneun @kyaniite @Hawkfeather @LavaKitto @CyanSenerade @Jorybear @Xaraxal @Houndstooth @Outpost @Hag @KiteM @Witheren @thegracefuldeer @r0t @Shezarrine @Kazure @craftbaobao2 @crogge @Nukleer @Mozzy @FailedSuperhero @Dabble @Astraya @Blushunt @ForeverEnchanted @BrightBreeze @Primrosefortune @FuzzyMelon @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @SnowFrost620 @InkyBrush @valerakki @hallinhammas @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @tanujagtap @ZombieBiologist @Swageus @mithrail @MissMaira @kschaef @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Trinkets @arsenicxx @Airaly @Anhinga @oof @despoinai @SolitarySphynx @Rengoku @Zerohour @Miasmas @Panicat @manawenuz @Rabbitspirit @Dewberry @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @FRONA @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @ulvesang @Mishra @CrystallizedMoon @Elidibus @Viscount @Kiryo @sassibirb @liturgies @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Synthsational @Shizuku @mintychip @Karitoriki @muto @Mean @dolohova @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Sanzuwu @ReeBear @Vesperupus @miuaki @Vivarium @Rhapsodus @Isyrii @SurfnTurf @WindChimes @Lightwarden @kynomorph @Industry @OriginGiratina @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @Asgore @Searen @HellsGate @Dianounais @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @evereden @Orphism @marchpanes @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @Glum @frosmoth @ProHomo57 @aghast @Lemonsinasoup @Spookio @Lupen @Maleficus @Noodlesper @RebelRai @Kuzco @Marmite @plagues @Grune @Flyteofheart @Closetcreep @thefrogg @maybels @kyruiz @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Eryel @Glitterbottom @SatansAppendix @Saffirre @Beegirl @Beruga @Iskaeil @RheoTastic @MaeDae @leukristic @Yelloweye @Plouvoir @seamists @wella @Fruitling @Morifinde @meandering @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @morrigne @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @ichorus @Yeechen @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @TheDEV1L @SouthernPansy @Flamed @sprixyn @Badendmusical @HoIIow @Barok @0hzarks @Sharkra @Susurrar @NimStratus @jinu @chunsah @VermilionVasili @Gulo @dragonNMR @Azureus @Sterlingstars @prefiringfort @antmimic @GreatValueCereal @Csejte @ado @ScrampledEgg @munchea @Avair @Nihilus @Valmue @Mortca @whour @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Aplomado @Dessy @sowilo @nebulaxie @Moirne @Jaguarthecat @Zelai @Self @paladinpass @periwinkleclouds @Snekboop @BWAPPI @Ducknuckle @Subdued @Scripps @Chickles13 @Werepunk @Interest @VolcanicThunder @Floot @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @planetbefall @HarleyChaos @lappland @calamityProphet @NowViewing @HurricaneWinds @Texere @elysifish @Iminox @CrownOfStars @inthedusk @vortexbreakdown @GrumpyKettle @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @Accismus @SuzyChi @BurittoKimasan @serpentofmoe @Enkue @teetotaled @Zosimos @sisyo @Greili @Asra9 @ancestral @endies @Mazurkas @PtolemyII @Lafite @Innive @soaringmoon @Helixstorm @nekopallet @Mudy @harmonywish @saltmarsh @Sheanor @Benuyka @Gladiolusa @Britty @Strome @Hyenalope @Jinxls @AirplaneMode @wonderswan @ceravanne @Twylla @Vertigris @Phlegethos @LPSvsS @Nimrook @Curoi @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Person @Accal1a @ShiftingFoxx @kespecial @lillynxtg @Arsenet5 @draconispletora @Verdice @Oriquin @Zelrune @cartel @Spuk @TigerFlowerFly @samatoki @Pouchipouchi @MoonChyld @Kardi @Raan @KCDragons @Archaic @Verdes @Sealterbloind @ookpik @ElectricBorelis @Nayolah @AsylumBat @NightmareGiraffe @Zhombi @Falgardien @ERabbit @FreyaShadow @delightfuliza @SugaywaraKoushi @SilentWanderer @Blackiebelle @Rowdy @Euri @caprisunaddict @Boundary @Yesod @DragonSister @SparkleDeer @MysticOfLight @agheful @Rohana @TheDutchieLoki @juga @Abovesummers @Lomon @Phisans @SirenSerenade @JinxxYouOweMe @yukublack @Nephtys @558575 @leoscreams @Fransii @CatInDisguise @mothshake @wormfilledman @Raveyna @tundraluvr @aurumus @FloofFeather @chrysopeleia @Allaprima @maliketh @XanTheGayCat @Torrie @Astereae @Amazingdragonlet @sleepyrat @Velkhana @TheWildThings @Fayo @Nytragen @Saeliran @orangeDeciple @Thunderbird21 @femmeorpheus @Scarecrows @Rifter @Lewyn @541614 @doremy @aalien @Akal @MadamKittykins @0Lullaby0 @forcedcoma @AzaRein @Arcticpearl @Eucyon @lanseax @Usoris @Goldy86 @V0idBird @Manifesting @astora @yascherritsa @arian @Fireball628 @NotHereToPerch @dataghosts @Arkenrall @aeons @MysteryGyn @punkzbunnie @DaFlameDFZ @takatsuki @Flannerie @ahoy @penantiomers @AvaniRubezahl @Barrdwing @Bnemesis @ReedRose @Cattleya @Outlook @Luluwi @allegoon @FWD @Royalties @Desiderium @hornfell @Tighnari @bergamot @OverlyOptimistic @hyddenchyld @Deva @GEESE @auldale @Rohi @mousekinn @REDWARE @Seventheo @dems @Havic @colieflower @Sabyrin @Culebre @Inofaro @doniider @delonix @xullre @Redwinterafr @Pipsqueak2413 @sav101w @figura @Myndris @Basileia @MisterHeavenly @FinalFlight @Puffin25 @findingpears @Serpenta @eieru @Krossis @Luciferus @SeraphWren @walleye @NoShrimp @Pai @Suspiciouscleric @MonoMagpie @CrookedRam @JessyMetal @Argalia @sockmonkeygerald @reunion @bluepercy @dynne @Glimmers @Lemontarte @deadpunk @NightlyDoodling @Gryffon @Banhana @ofMontreal @angemagica @EldritchRabbit @pawnmgers @ChocolateKittens @MoonflowerPlayz @Kiseikune @Stellacrow @foggypines @CascadingJade @shyghostkid @opoponax @Elachu @weathering @saerene @Kristi @Somnorium @Carnes @semisweet @FadedDaydream @Galaxius @Spartezda @Yomiya @AlaskanSnow @MarinaQuakenbush @GarbagePal @callizinc @cerberusnoise @cordycepsis @Hymlocke @Kkami @Finnamony @kiiblade @ivories @Xievos @Moristian @Driadhe @morn @Beatoriche @Kael @Valanice @Empyreal @theEndsinger @eggod @wanderingworlds @Suu @paddington2 @Selain @Musvete38 @sucrose @Fin72 @TaroQueen @exoplanetarys @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @quilliper @TrivialArmor @corvix @DaMooshie @terrify @decomposedcarrot @Aserein @Petchimal @xenofaun @fay @meteors @Heemi @Phrauge @Spooce @kniife @Odvokun @sempere @irithyll @iniquitas @Meanderlin @vestiges @Bunnu @OriGalaxii @Crassula @Lumenwood @Zandik @mongrelgrim @ube @phosphenes @LamiaSage @hypernodance @SashaNightFury @Skycloud @spxcesoul @kuzuri @Kuroda @Leaful @Lazyshake @Pawnmgers @Himmel @garun @ananad @Tjally @OrphanBlack @souls @Fluffiest @ConnecFork @Lino @CushionySleet90 @Awaby @Sidya @Gryym @luddu @Violence @crystalleaf @Aoroen @SaturnsSenshi @tenudo @xarilin @Fox0war @TarbaYelemel @milkchai @Dredgen @racketeer @gremlinn @Vixodium @silvershadowcat @incant @SnekOnALantern @cogito @Reckless @Techmox @knoggelvi @Nozaria @Askesis @Petrichord @Raptorgrrl @Lemonie @Mewk @Divineclaws @makani @Marshsiren @calathazar @marropo @frootii @Kunikida @Wrecks @Zelie @chaoticpeace @Natsukachan @GumPop @VHShorrortapes @Mima @Cocolatia @InspiredPoet @TheClassCalico @KoloKitten @Ayrmel @Crownless @Perelandria @Zonai @ideally @Peeta @felinekind @AngelOfFate @guqinsye @acheyri @Takora @Misha @Sols @WindSongGrove @Skyleidge @Miggy123 @carnosaur @NefariousKing @Beezarre @NuclearNoxi @Rey @noimcastiel @Maliblu @Shirleyz @Bodhii @tthheeoo @TapestryTenant @unmarkedgrave @Agenderdisaster @bayojeanne @Exlann @Dinomatika @Aku @Alphruss @Sinnouk @CynicalOwl @DishsoapDrinker @inteztinez @SillyFilly @sliverwolfyyy @firenyx45 @hounding @NewmoonWasTaken @aminoodle @Kaveh @rufusdrumknott @TeaMug @Emeryciel @Lindenshield @PrP @vintagesinister @Libroamante @Allstohel @ElvenAcidFire @tnecho @Denryu @Infenza @atlas12 @CosmicStardust @alphias @Novaria @BarkBreath @Youcal @Maybels @Kaichoukai @Starwindrider @undertones @yongseung @JavaMP @wub @kirmon64 @Sinsentido @GFRlEND @Fethermage @taxon @SharkOutofWater @VioletKatGrove @Saltcats @Zeco5000 @romeow @DEVOTE @Xcscientist @Kazna @sinodyc @pawnsvictory @foreverrain @Moons @REVALATOR @maranimh @Hiii @Opals @witchofthewilds @NamelesS3th @rheuum @invert @CoveFoxy @DocKranken @CinnamonWitch @QuebeNats @Aristata @veilmochi @evilpassing @Nitewings @ghostStrawberry @eyyyerie @abzoro @berrybox @Draciel @Tevatron @sensiblesoap @mayka @Syrnaxi @LumeDeus @Lilyvian @KallyPaige @Heartslabyul @Fujiko18 @PoisonedTea @Cle @peeledfruit @tibullus @Littlepotato711 @Etherea @Hasufel @Pudgykookaburra @cyclical @echolxss @sdodr @jwiimy @olliefaun @Osteoderm @ezelia @Deepfryer @AngelicAvian @SolarBear @SakuraAngel @Tamazusa @SheerCold @frogletfern @KnightNight @lyova @Prevalence @Bisons @macintalk @doogwoodflower @Malev0lent @monaghan @sofanthiel @zirk @Hidranea @dostoesquey @kongnosen @Liliyanna @TempleSystem @ClassicToneJakal @alkylic @Eaen @humbledarkmage @Fay @tight @Fallgotten @AlchemistG @Anovaal @PurpleAmbience @Nargagouger @teiidae @Citrusly @IncompleteSky @Lewisbeisa @Murrain @BlueRoses @Ratiocination @Anomalies @Ogord @simplyNefarious @Emma @Peafowl @Itani @Artifacts @Shashi @Mnkn10 @Rauv @Emanuele @Amiami @reybrella @Apellosine @nuztalgia @TorrentialGoat @airport @tabloidGospel @an0nim00se @floweafy @SleepySkies @CosmicHusky @Eleventh @SomaJean @Hazelgem @ChaoticEchoes @Quivira @Addmon @Kahvinporo @choodle @Dragondrop @Wrenmedy @oxen @NemusNoctis @clues @loreshark @Kitsunegari @RATTTTT @Letum @gnaphosa @Spottedleaf125 @tethya @minutemilli @Xaphanx @Lirillith @hex @SakraKaine @davietoowavey @StormJunes @SharkBa1t @Labyrinths @pokemoncha @Neptunelycan @Blahaj @itits @HowlingCoyote @doradora @noctuae @Cynder00 @iodine @scared @Fein @WickedHeart @y2kbugs @marshsiren @velvetufo @strawbebbyy @Makomo @MossAndBones @ghostpath @chaoticCorvus @brownrice @Klone @nightware @Reybrella @bamf @Enkil @JadedSerpent62 @Tox13 @Asterrin @Aykii @Terboherbo @Inwe @yunseul @isaozzy @Amythry @maelstromfury @Thundershower @Hol @Mochakiwi @SkyDancer10 @TrashySockBasket @Superbia @Kinley @Computing @MAGGOTEATER @plain @Ambitious @Ezevic @Valmai @FlightySoul @Buio @Irhiea @NobleLycanthrope @Feynren @Cloudfallen @Jynxynis @Chivalry @InHerWake @hypnotheque @Fantivity @noree @Heathers @docks @Elleina @Fallenleaves716 @Palaeophis @Elynari @Aquitaine @siridescence @BreadArtie @street @BirdieDragon @tasbot

Greetings! How are you, dear? I just wanted to let you know that I've undressed Harlequin (who is in your showcase) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87072018][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/870721/87072018.png[/img][/url] and now Daenali is wearing your work! (^_^) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86637095][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/866371/86637095_350.png[/img][/url]
Greetings! How are you, dear?

I just wanted to let you know that I've undressed Harlequin (who is in your showcase)

87072018.png

and now Daenali is wearing your work! (^_^)
86637095_350.png
mmmmmm

Undertide 80s!
A Small and Ridiculously Nostalgic Hatchery
Where the pop culture references are so out of date they're rad!
82230361.png Manny.|.FRT.+17