Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Max Lvl Cauldron: 5g/kt per hr
1 2 3
Greetings and salutations! My cauldron is available to brew Baldwin items for you! How? Just send me the materials and treasure via Private Message or a 1-way CR. I'll brew up your item and send it back to you a.s.a.p. [center][b]{ ONLINE 15:00-07:00, Daily }[/b][/center] Cauldron level: [b]28 (Max)[/b] [b]Rates:[/b] [LIST][*]per hour: 5 gems [emoji=gem size=1] | 5,000 treasure [emoji=treasure size=1] | 5 [color=Orange][b] Orange[/color][/b] Sludge [emoji=cauldron size=1] [*]per 10 minutes: 1 gem [emoji=gem size=1] | 1,000 treasure [emoji=treasure size=1] | 1 [color=Orange][b] Orange[/color][/b] Sludge [emoji=cauldron size=1][/LIST] [center]I'm also happy to accept these Baldwin materials (@ 3g/kt each): [item=green ooze] [item=grey slime] or items from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75701319]my wishlist[/url] or fodder apparel (@ 2g/kt each).[/center] NOTES: [LIST] [*]I am [u]not[/u] available to transmute stacks/CRs of Food/Materials/Apparel/Familiars/Other. [*]Items with longer brewing times may be scheduled between 05:00-17:00 FRT. [*]If you don't have the mats for a recipe and I do, I'm happy to negotiate a price or item trade at current Auction House values. [*]If I cannot start brewing your requested recipe within 24 hours of you sending the CR or PM, I will return your materials and treasure to you. [*]When your order is finished, I'll send it to you via 2-way CR. [*][color=green]Payment is due when your order is finished[/color]. [/LIST] [center]Thank you muchly! (^_^)[/center] [u]Work Orders for 3/2/2023[/u] In-Progress: 20:30-04:00 Aeruginous Tail Tatters Queue: {none} [br] [center][b]I'm subscribed, but you can ping me, too! (^_^)[/b][/center]
Greetings and salutations!

My cauldron is available to brew Baldwin items for you!

How? Just send me the materials and treasure via Private Message or a 1-way CR. I'll brew up your item and send it back to you a.s.a.p.
{ ONLINE 15:00-07:00, Daily }

Cauldron level: 28 (Max)

Rates:
  • per hour: 5 gems | 5,000 treasure | 5 Orange Sludge
  • per 10 minutes: 1 gem | 1,000 treasure | 1 Orange Sludge
I'm also happy to accept these Baldwin materials (@ 3g/kt each):
Green Ooze Grey Slime
or items from my wishlist or fodder apparel (@ 2g/kt each).

NOTES:
  • I am not available to transmute stacks/CRs of Food/Materials/Apparel/Familiars/Other.
  • Items with longer brewing times may be scheduled between 05:00-17:00 FRT.
  • If you don't have the mats for a recipe and I do, I'm happy to negotiate a price or item trade at current Auction House values.
  • If I cannot start brewing your requested recipe within 24 hours of you sending the CR or PM, I will return your materials and treasure to you.
  • When your order is finished, I'll send it to you via 2-way CR.
  • Payment is due when your order is finished.
Thank you muchly! (^_^)

Work Orders for 3/2/2023

In-Progress:
20:30-04:00 Aeruginous Tail Tatters

Queue:
{none}

I'm subscribed, but you can ping me, too! (^_^)
mmmmmm

Undertide 80s!
A Small and Ridiculously Nostalgic Hatchery
Where the pop culture references are so out of date they're rad!
82230361.png Manny.|.FRT.+17

I have new brewing requests available here https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3091616#post_3091616
Also i want to start a ping list for people who are interested in brewing if you'd like to get added c:
I have new brewing requests available here https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3091616#post_3091616
Also i want to start a ping list for people who are interested in brewing if you'd like to get added c:
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
Hello! Will you brew one Tertiary Gene: Scales for me? I have all the mats + cash ^^
Hello! Will you brew one Tertiary Gene: Scales for me? I have all the mats + cash ^^

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
Art Shop / Lore Shop + Playlists and Moodboards
reSURGEnce breeding project challenge
[H] genes/scrolls/vials [W] services
@ceruleansky

Absolutely! I can brew up a Scales for you. Go ahead and send me a PM with the treasure and mats and I'll put you down for 07:00. (^_^)
@ceruleansky

Absolutely! I can brew up a Scales for you. Go ahead and send me a PM with the treasure and mats and I'll put you down for 07:00. (^_^)
mmmmmm

Undertide 80s!

Hi not sure if the second Boa made it in your cauldron already but it's not in your queue (anymore?) and I don't think I've gotten a CR yet? :o
Hi not sure if the second Boa made it in your cauldron already but it's not in your queue (anymore?) and I don't think I've gotten a CR yet? :o
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@frostmeri

Thanks for the poke!! It was finished a few hours ago and I could have sworn I sent the CR but I must not have clicked the Send/Submit button the second time after writing my message to you. Doh. (>_<) Sorry for the wait!
@frostmeri

Thanks for the poke!! It was finished a few hours ago and I could have sworn I sent the CR but I must not have clicked the Send/Submit button the second time after writing my message to you. Doh. (>_<) Sorry for the wait!
mmmmmm

Undertide 80s!

hey there, manny! ;D
hope you're doing well

i saw you had some cauldron services and i would love it if you could brew me an Irregular Nekomata. but, of course, since it takes like- 8 hours to brew one, i want you to simply take your time and brew it whenever you can. i'm in no rush to receive it c;

i'll send you the necessary mats n treasure in a pm right away!
hey there, manny! ;D
hope you're doing well

i saw you had some cauldron services and i would love it if you could brew me an Irregular Nekomata. but, of course, since it takes like- 8 hours to brew one, i want you to simply take your time and brew it whenever you can. i'm in no rush to receive it c;

i'll send you the necessary mats n treasure in a pm right away!
qLsXWsx.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
y.png

WRITING BIOGRAPHIES
PLEASE WAIT
. . .
daevs0a-43fbf0c2-dcc4-49ff-a242-5a0f8f9b34e8.gif
@Tiggothy
Hey there, my friend!! How goes the apparel hunt? (^_^)

I got your PM -- no worries! I plan to brew up your nekomata between 07:00 - 17:00 on 2/8. Thanks so much stopping by my cauldron thread, dear. Have a lovely day!! (^_^)
@Tiggothy
Hey there, my friend!! How goes the apparel hunt? (^_^)

I got your PM -- no worries! I plan to brew up your nekomata between 07:00 - 17:00 on 2/8. Thanks so much stopping by my cauldron thread, dear. Have a lovely day!! (^_^)
mmmmmm

Undertide 80s!

Hello!

If you're free right now, could you perhaps brew a reinforced glass beaker? i have necessary mats and take your time since im in no rush to receive it :D
Hello!

If you're free right now, could you perhaps brew a reinforced glass beaker? i have necessary mats and take your time since im in no rush to receive it :D
cherub_freckle_earth-common.png
1Q4d3Nb.png
@SpinySpino
Sure! If you send the mats and treasure now, I can have them ready by 24:00 today (2/7). (^_^)
@SpinySpino
Sure! If you send the mats and treasure now, I can have them ready by 24:00 today (2/7). (^_^)
mmmmmm

Undertide 80s!

1 2 3