Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
(Spread like a gasoline soaked bonfire.)
(Spread like a gasoline soaked bonfire.)
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
Crurry, after a small delay from shock, lunched himself up after the strange pearlcatcher, his large wings carrying him up easily and sending lose paper flying in all directions. He wasn’t too sure what he was going to do, only that he better do it quickly as possible. Crurry caught up with the smaller dragon and without a second thought, headbutted him out of the air, snatching the paper bomb into his maw, successfully eating it and flying up towards the ceiling of the library.

(I guess Crurry’s just gonna go kamikaze for a moment lol)
Crurry, after a small delay from shock, lunched himself up after the strange pearlcatcher, his large wings carrying him up easily and sending lose paper flying in all directions. He wasn’t too sure what he was going to do, only that he better do it quickly as possible. Crurry caught up with the smaller dragon and without a second thought, headbutted him out of the air, snatching the paper bomb into his maw, successfully eating it and flying up towards the ceiling of the library.

(I guess Crurry’s just gonna go kamikaze for a moment lol)
nudX0O8.png
Thought tumbled out of the air, his four wings flapping uselessly as he tried to catch his breath.

(That was Thought’s exact plan not gonna lie- Bro is willing to sacrifice himself for the knowledge.)
Thought tumbled out of the air, his four wings flapping uselessly as he tried to catch his breath.

(That was Thought’s exact plan not gonna lie- Bro is willing to sacrifice himself for the knowledge.)
(But Crurry would explode, right? Not a pretty sight. Unless he disabled the paper bomb as he ate it. But sadly, Garifae is still not back yet from hunting for his kids. Otherwise, he would've tried to do something to help. Oh, also. Where can the little ones eat in the library, because the remnants of their dinners can get messy at the moment?)
(But Crurry would explode, right? Not a pretty sight. Unless he disabled the paper bomb as he ate it. But sadly, Garifae is still not back yet from hunting for his kids. Otherwise, he would've tried to do something to help. Oh, also. Where can the little ones eat in the library, because the remnants of their dinners can get messy at the moment?)
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
(I feel like Crurry would still explode even after eating it, Imperial’s have that long neck so I figure it’s a long travel till it actually hits his stomach and dissolves. Would Crurry actually explode outwardly? I’m just thinking that a dragon his size might have a thick hide of scales, so I don’t know if it would just explode and be contained or not, but if not, do you folks think the bombs at his forearms would go off as well?)

(I feel like Crurry would still explode even after eating it, Imperial’s have that long neck so I figure it’s a long travel till it actually hits his stomach and dissolves. Would Crurry actually explode outwardly? I’m just thinking that a dragon his size might have a thick hide of scales, so I don’t know if it would just explode and be contained or not, but if not, do you folks think the bombs at his forearms would go off as well?)

nudX0O8.png
(He would definitely have a thick hide. Honestly it all depends on how strong those paper bombs are.)
(The tree at the center has stones surrounding it that they can eat among, as long as they clean it up afterwards and move pillows and blankets away beforehand.)
(He would definitely have a thick hide. Honestly it all depends on how strong those paper bombs are.)
(The tree at the center has stones surrounding it that they can eat among, as long as they clean it up afterwards and move pillows and blankets away beforehand.)
[quote name="SmolderingFlame" date="2024-05-14 06:38:50" ] (He would definitely have a thick hide. Honestly it all depends on how strong those paper bombs are.) (The tree at the center has stones surrounding it that they can eat among, as long as they clean it up afterwards and move pillows and blankets away beforehand.) [/quote] (The central tree. I hope the dragons don't mind the smell of prey in the library.)
SmolderingFlame wrote on 2024-05-14 06:38:50:

(The central tree. I hope the dragons don't mind the smell of prey in the library.)
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
(The herbivores and insectivores might, but it’ll be okay.)
(The herbivores and insectivores might, but it’ll be okay.)
(Banshee can't handle change well at all, and he's very jumpy and mentally unstable)
(Banshee can't handle change well at all, and he's very jumpy and mentally unstable)
I rescue and rehome dragons (+3 FR Time)
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
g4XyQaa.pnglYb2AyL.pngQQBKJhC.pngMXVMxEn.pngnafQSbU.png
QMcoNbc.pngTlnTk4D.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngHxL61bT.png
ekux78o.pngdgZqX5Q.png7gibfJe.pngll0CfnD.pngU0bFCPN.pngkUuO5Bc.pngakAKtNW.png
A loud noise reverberates through the library, and after a bright flash of pain, the large imperial comes crashing down into the bookcase below. Gore has been scattered everywhere in the surrounding areas, and the sudden weight of the dragon has crushed some of the shelving. What a mess.

(Out of curiosity for flight rising roleplays can one put in another dragon to continue to rp for? I kinda think this is fun and don’t wanna leave lol Apologies if my question is dumb)
A loud noise reverberates through the library, and after a bright flash of pain, the large imperial comes crashing down into the bookcase below. Gore has been scattered everywhere in the surrounding areas, and the sudden weight of the dragon has crushed some of the shelving. What a mess.

(Out of curiosity for flight rising roleplays can one put in another dragon to continue to rp for? I kinda think this is fun and don’t wanna leave lol Apologies if my question is dumb)
nudX0O8.png