Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
(This is just my opinion but Wildclaws look weird with wings. I feel like they're raptors and the wings throw me off)

Smoky lifted his head slightly, tilting his body back so he could see over the shelves better, "Where's every'ne off too?" He asked quietly, his tail lashing once before he fell back on his haunches, sitting on his tail.
(This is just my opinion but Wildclaws look weird with wings. I feel like they're raptors and the wings throw me off)

Smoky lifted his head slightly, tilting his body back so he could see over the shelves better, "Where's every'ne off too?" He asked quietly, his tail lashing once before he fell back on his haunches, sitting on his tail.
I rescue and rehome dragons (+3 FR Time)
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
g4XyQaa.pnglYb2AyL.pngQQBKJhC.pngMXVMxEn.pngnafQSbU.png
QMcoNbc.pngTlnTk4D.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngHxL61bT.png
ekux78o.pngdgZqX5Q.png7gibfJe.pngll0CfnD.pngU0bFCPN.pngkUuO5Bc.pngakAKtNW.png
(A bit, yes.)

“They’re wary of the fire.” Aaron said as he came over. “And if you’re planning on being more than friends with my future cousin, then you’ll want her dad to like you. If you want her dad to like you, you’ll want to learn to control the fire so it doesn’t burn dragons or books.”
(A bit, yes.)

“They’re wary of the fire.” Aaron said as he came over. “And if you’re planning on being more than friends with my future cousin, then you’ll want her dad to like you. If you want her dad to like you, you’ll want to learn to control the fire so it doesn’t burn dragons or books.”
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.pngZZJBJ2Y.png
Maudekai lowers his head, feeling sad that he may have caused Silver to run away. I never meant to scare you, Silver. But maybe there is just no wind today, so the flowers, trees and plants are resting. That fiend scared a lot of dragons here. I know how you feel, because I was scared for Garifae. After his thought, he glares back at the Imperial atop the bookshelves, watching him. He makes him feel like Shirroir was back just to cause some chaos.
Maudekai lowers his head, feeling sad that he may have caused Silver to run away. I never meant to scare you, Silver. But maybe there is just no wind today, so the flowers, trees and plants are resting. That fiend scared a lot of dragons here. I know how you feel, because I was scared for Garifae. After his thought, he glares back at the Imperial atop the bookshelves, watching him. He makes him feel like Shirroir was back just to cause some chaos.
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
(Out of curiosity, is there already an established library layout? Such as multiple floors, basement, secret rooms or other things? And thank you for the welcome mikey1393drago! ^^ unless you were talking to a different user lol)
(Out of curiosity, is there already an established library layout? Such as multiple floors, basement, secret rooms or other things? And thank you for the welcome mikey1393drago! ^^ unless you were talking to a different user lol)
nudX0O8.png
(The library is intended to be almost like an entity, virtually endless, and adapting to the needs of those within it if their intentions are helpful and not harmful to the books. Thought himself has his own secret room that he basically lives in when not helping other dragons find books they need. I don't know how successful your dragon would be with his endeavors if he's trying to steal from the library. It almost has a mind of its own, if you know what I mean?)
(The library is intended to be almost like an entity, virtually endless, and adapting to the needs of those within it if their intentions are helpful and not harmful to the books. Thought himself has his own secret room that he basically lives in when not helping other dragons find books they need. I don't know how successful your dragon would be with his endeavors if he's trying to steal from the library. It almost has a mind of its own, if you know what I mean?)
(Thank you for the explanation! I suppose Crurry will just struggle then lol)
(Thank you for the explanation! I suppose Crurry will just struggle then lol)
nudX0O8.png
(Yeah- once the library realizes what’s going on, pages will fly. Thought wasn’t kidding when he mentioned that the books come alive occasionally. Kinda feel bad for Crurry.)
(Yeah- once the library realizes what’s going on, pages will fly. Thought wasn’t kidding when he mentioned that the books come alive occasionally. Kinda feel bad for Crurry.)
(The welcome was for you, @Silvergoldfish. I just forgot your username. And yeah. Once the library finds out, it will stop Crurry by any means necessary. Those books are its family.)
(The welcome was for you, @Silvergoldfish. I just forgot your username. And yeah. Once the library finds out, it will stop Crurry by any means necessary. Those books are its family.)

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
Crurry rested a moment more on the shelves watching the blue coatl walk away, and scanned his surroundings, making note of how much time he has wasted so far just in gathering the needed pile of books. Mother…..would probably kill…me by now….for….not hurrying up he mused to himself as he eyed the dragons below him. After a slight sigh he headed deeper into the library halls looking for any sort of secluded study room. What a shame…she doesn’t care for…..architecture design…it’s pretty...in here….
Crurry rested a moment more on the shelves watching the blue coatl walk away, and scanned his surroundings, making note of how much time he has wasted so far just in gathering the needed pile of books. Mother…..would probably kill…me by now….for….not hurrying up he mused to himself as he eyed the dragons below him. After a slight sigh he headed deeper into the library halls looking for any sort of secluded study room. What a shame…she doesn’t care for…..architecture design…it’s pretty...in here….
nudX0O8.png
(I haven't yet shown the new roleplayers Maudekai, so here he is.) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=88&bodygene=110&breed=2&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=5&winggene=110&wings=53&auth=ceba1f2dc8762df355a11dc1c2b31cb9d4b4838b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Maudekai wonders if he should follow the Imperial or leave him to his own devices. He does not know much about the library at all. Would it fight back? He recalls there was a time when the books were trying to nip at dragon tails by hearing in passing mentions about it from other dragons. If the library is alive, then would the books not be its children? Why would checking the books out not cause chaos? Is there a contract involved? It is all intriguing to him.
(I haven't yet shown the new roleplayers Maudekai, so here he is.)

dragon?age=1&body=88&bodygene=110&breed=2&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=5&winggene=110&wings=53&auth=ceba1f2dc8762df355a11dc1c2b31cb9d4b4838b&dummyext=prev.png

Maudekai wonders if he should follow the Imperial or leave him to his own devices. He does not know much about the library at all. Would it fight back? He recalls there was a time when the books were trying to nip at dragon tails by hearing in passing mentions about it from other dragons. If the library is alive, then would the books not be its children? Why would checking the books out not cause chaos? Is there a contract involved? It is all intriguing to him.

+8 FR time