Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 ... 2292 2293
"my clan only has four" Night says,"my job is mostly to go out and make alliances with other clans, so far it has worked i got a few dragon to my clan".

(@Goldenwolfmidna)(@horacesbutt)
"my clan only has four" Night says,"my job is mostly to go out and make alliances with other clans, so far it has worked i got a few dragon to my clan".

(@Goldenwolfmidna)(@horacesbutt)
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
(( wait what are you talking about? @lordkaos ))
(( wait what are you talking about? @lordkaos ))
(the more friends i get the more we can trade dragons. @horacesbutt)
(the more friends i get the more we can trade dragons. @horacesbutt)
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
"huh, I've heard of clans like that but this is my first time meeting someone from one of them! to be honest this is my first time meeting any dragons that aren't from my clan." they added with a chuckle: "I'm really anti social"
(@Goldenwolfmidna)(@lordkaos)

((thank you! I was confusion))
"huh, I've heard of clans like that but this is my first time meeting someone from one of them! to be honest this is my first time meeting any dragons that aren't from my clan." they added with a chuckle: "I'm really anti social"

((thank you! I was confusion))
"Social things are so weird. Like, look there!" Kriv points to a group of dragons, most mirrors, taking turns poking at each other's eyes. "So odd. Oh! Wait! You asked about familiars! I have.. hm. Let me see..." The Ridgeback begins digging around in her tattered cloak, bringing the gem guardian out again as well as an electric nymph. She frowns. "I thought I had more. I can get the Clan to give you a couple of extras if you want. We have plenty."

She nods at the guardian's description. "Starfall isles are ruled by Spacedad, hm. Interesting. You probably take after him, I hear he's locked up all the time and isolates himself from every dragon. I mean, you're not that extreme, I see, but antisocial will have to be added to the Arcane traits list. Calrence- copy that down." She orders the golem, who begins scrawling on a piece of parchment that didn't seem to be there a moment ago.

"Oh- you look for more dragons to join your clan? I think we have a few strays, if you want them. They were going to be sent to Shadowmom, but we can make an exception, little Nightmare fae. You too, Gecs the guardian." Kriv says, head tilted ever so slightly in question.

(@horacesbutt @LordKaos)
"Social things are so weird. Like, look there!" Kriv points to a group of dragons, most mirrors, taking turns poking at each other's eyes. "So odd. Oh! Wait! You asked about familiars! I have.. hm. Let me see..." The Ridgeback begins digging around in her tattered cloak, bringing the gem guardian out again as well as an electric nymph. She frowns. "I thought I had more. I can get the Clan to give you a couple of extras if you want. We have plenty."

She nods at the guardian's description. "Starfall isles are ruled by Spacedad, hm. Interesting. You probably take after him, I hear he's locked up all the time and isolates himself from every dragon. I mean, you're not that extreme, I see, but antisocial will have to be added to the Arcane traits list. Calrence- copy that down." She orders the golem, who begins scrawling on a piece of parchment that didn't seem to be there a moment ago.

"Oh- you look for more dragons to join your clan? I think we have a few strays, if you want them. They were going to be sent to Shadowmom, but we can make an exception, little Nightmare fae. You too, Gecs the guardian." Kriv says, head tilted ever so slightly in question.

(@horacesbutt @LordKaos)
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
"haha I know we have room for more! and while we generally keep to ourselves, everyone is really nice. I have no doubt that we could find a nice space for em." they thought for a second. "You know I have only ever seen the tip of the arcanists tail, when the observatory door was being fixed. Only the exalted dragons really get to see him" They said with some disappointment.

"Have either of y'all had any lucky finds in Coli? All I ever get is meat and grass."

"haha I know we have room for more! and while we generally keep to ourselves, everyone is really nice. I have no doubt that we could find a nice space for em." they thought for a second. "You know I have only ever seen the tip of the arcanists tail, when the observatory door was being fixed. Only the exalted dragons really get to see him" They said with some disappointment.

"Have either of y'all had any lucky finds in Coli? All I ever get is meat and grass."

"Lucky finds in coli? Not personally, but Plague, Zeg, and Oli get a lot. Like, nothing I personally have, but they get a lot. Heard they're trying to wrangle a Hydra to come home, which would be fascinating to study up close." Kriv's eyes are wide as she talks about the Hydra.

"I wish I could see Shadowmom, honestly. She'd be fascinating to see. Closest we have is Spyder, one of her Chosen." Kriv says. "And I think we have some warriors we could send. A spiral and a guardian. I'll get the Council to send them. Not like I'm not one of them, I am, but I am but one voice in twelve." She pulls the gem guardian out, and sends it in the direction of the Tangled Wood, where shadows close around it quickly.
(@horacesbutt @lordkaos)
"Lucky finds in coli? Not personally, but Plague, Zeg, and Oli get a lot. Like, nothing I personally have, but they get a lot. Heard they're trying to wrangle a Hydra to come home, which would be fascinating to study up close." Kriv's eyes are wide as she talks about the Hydra.

"I wish I could see Shadowmom, honestly. She'd be fascinating to see. Closest we have is Spyder, one of her Chosen." Kriv says. "And I think we have some warriors we could send. A spiral and a guardian. I'll get the Council to send them. Not like I'm not one of them, I am, but I am but one voice in twelve." She pulls the gem guardian out, and sends it in the direction of the Tangled Wood, where shadows close around it quickly.
(@horacesbutt @lordkaos)
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
"I don't really have much luck ether" he says, "and by shadowmom do you mean shadowbinder?"

( @horacesbutt) (@Goldenwolfmidna)
"I don't really have much luck ether" he says, "and by shadowmom do you mean shadowbinder?"

( @horacesbutt) (@Goldenwolfmidna)
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
“Yeah, of course! Wait, do you guys not do that? Is that like a Wispgrove thing? No, it must not be, because that other clan was praising Shadowmom like that land we call Glitterface, well, Glitterface, and that’s not just us- weird.” Kriv rambles as a large dragon sits itself down beside her- a Skydancer female, all blacks and greys and reds, looking from the fae to the guardian, and a few glares at Kriv. “Hello, Kriv.” The Skydancer growls practically. “And why was I called here? You only mentioned something about the Coliseum. Yes, I have retrieved several eggs from it, as well as that mysterious gene scroll. And the other gene scroll- and the third- and the vials of weird eyes, and the weird stones which give us abilities in the Coli. Is that all you wanted to hear? Also. Why are you here and associating with what may be the enemy?” “They’re fine, you need the interaction. Stay here!” The ridgeback says, gently poking the Skydancer. “Oh, and guys, this is Plague, by the way. She’s nice, I promise.” [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34666843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/346669/34666843_350.png[/img][/url] (@horacesbutt @lordkaos)
“Yeah, of course! Wait, do you guys not do that? Is that like a Wispgrove thing? No, it must not be, because that other clan was praising Shadowmom like that land we call Glitterface, well, Glitterface, and that’s not just us- weird.” Kriv rambles as a large dragon sits itself down beside her- a Skydancer female, all blacks and greys and reds, looking from the fae to the guardian, and a few glares at Kriv.

“Hello, Kriv.” The Skydancer growls practically. “And why was I called here? You only mentioned something about the Coliseum. Yes, I have retrieved several eggs from it, as well as that mysterious gene scroll. And the other gene scroll- and the third- and the vials of weird eyes, and the weird stones which give us abilities in the Coli. Is that all you wanted to hear? Also. Why are you here and associating with what may be the enemy?”

“They’re fine, you need the interaction. Stay here!” The ridgeback says, gently poking the Skydancer. “Oh, and guys, this is Plague, by the way. She’s nice, I promise.”

34666843_350.png

(@horacesbutt @lordkaos)
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
" well my name is Nightmare it is good to meet you" he says looking at Plague," and I can tell you now that im not a bad guy".
" well my name is Nightmare it is good to meet you" he says looking at Plague," and I can tell you now that im not a bad guy".
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
1 2 ... 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 ... 2292 2293