Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 ... 2283 2284
"well thanks i appreciate it, sure i can be with you" he says, he flies up and lands on their horns. (@horacesbutt)
"well thanks i appreciate it, sure i can be with you" he says, he flies up and lands on their horns. (@horacesbutt)
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
The guardian straightens up with what they hoped to be a new friend riding atop their colorful head. in doing so they see a what looks like a flying generator (@Goldenwolfmidna) and points it out to the small fae. "Do you think thats another dragon,," they paused before saying their new friends name" uhhh, wow I forgot to ask your name!" they crossed their eye trying to look up above their head
The guardian straightens up with what they hoped to be a new friend riding atop their colorful head. in doing so they see a what looks like a flying generator (@Goldenwolfmidna) and points it out to the small fae. "Do you think thats another dragon,," they paused before saying their new friends name" uhhh, wow I forgot to ask your name!" they crossed their eye trying to look up above their head
"OH yea, probably should say my name, it's Nightmare it's good to meet you" he says looking down at them, "and that think has a scary amount of electricity coming out of it and it could be a dragon" looking back up, "lets say hi"
"OH yea, probably should say my name, it's Nightmare it's good to meet you" he says looking down at them, "and that think has a scary amount of electricity coming out of it and it could be a dragon" looking back up, "lets say hi"
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
They stretched their wings and leapt up in the air to cover the distance over to the rocks where this electric dragon was sitting (@Goldenwolfmidna) "Hello!, my friend and I couldn't help but spot ya over here"
They stretched their wings and leapt up in the air to cover the distance over to the rocks where this electric dragon was sitting (@Goldenwolfmidna) "Hello!, my friend and I couldn't help but spot ya over here"
"Oh! They speak. Interesting!" The Ridgeback hurriedly puts away a tiny, mechanical golem and turns to the newcomers, a fae and a guardian. "They call me Kriv, and I'm a mechanic!"

The dragon hurriedly averts her eyes. "And no, my being Wind as opposed to Lightning doesn't matter. I'm a Lighting dragon! Oh, nearly forgot." She fidgets with a giant wrench that's stuffed into her collection of gears and other mechanical parts. "What's your name? You and the fae. You being the guardian. Or maybe you're not a guardian. I don't judge." Kriv shrugs.

"I actually met this really nice imperial who looked like a nocturne once, he was going off to serve Shadowmom- Oh! I'm so sorry! I'm rambling. Yeah. Names." The mage proceeds to close her mouth, lightning flickering out from her halo and emblem, as well as a gauntlet on her hand.

(@horacesbutt @LordKaos)
"Oh! They speak. Interesting!" The Ridgeback hurriedly puts away a tiny, mechanical golem and turns to the newcomers, a fae and a guardian. "They call me Kriv, and I'm a mechanic!"

The dragon hurriedly averts her eyes. "And no, my being Wind as opposed to Lightning doesn't matter. I'm a Lighting dragon! Oh, nearly forgot." She fidgets with a giant wrench that's stuffed into her collection of gears and other mechanical parts. "What's your name? You and the fae. You being the guardian. Or maybe you're not a guardian. I don't judge." Kriv shrugs.

"I actually met this really nice imperial who looked like a nocturne once, he was going off to serve Shadowmom- Oh! I'm so sorry! I'm rambling. Yeah. Names." The mage proceeds to close her mouth, lightning flickering out from her halo and emblem, as well as a gauntlet on her hand.

(@horacesbutt @LordKaos)
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
"well im Nightmare and it's really nice to meet you" the small black fea says," and i particularly think you look cool." giveing a big smile. (@Goldenwolfmidna)(@horacesbutt)
"well im Nightmare and it's really nice to meet you" the small black fea says," and i particularly think you look cool." giveing a big smile. (@Goldenwolfmidna)(@horacesbutt)
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
"I'm Gecs! and yes I am a guardian. can I ask how youre not getting shocked by all your things?" They tilt their head inquisitively
"I'm Gecs! and yes I am a guardian. can I ask how youre not getting shocked by all your things?" They tilt their head inquisitively
“Odd name for a fae, I admit, even if they are shadow. And as for getting shocked, Gecs, it’s simple!” The ridgeback’s eyes are filled with joy as she begins talking.

“I have my highland gear on, which is thick fabric and really helps un-electrocute anyone wearing it. That and heavily modded gear, like this,” she pulls a glowing gem creature out from a pocket in her gear, “this little guy grants its friends shock resistance! Isn’t that so cool!?”

“Oh! What do you guys do? Like shadow fae, are you a sorcerer like Amber is? And Wind guardian Gecs, are you an aeromancer or whatever like Plaetou is? Or do you not care like Wiv? Gah, so many possibilities. Hang on, Calrence’ll record.” She waves a hand and a golem perches on her shoulder, looking alert. “Go ahead.”

(@horacesbutt @LordKaos)
“Odd name for a fae, I admit, even if they are shadow. And as for getting shocked, Gecs, it’s simple!” The ridgeback’s eyes are filled with joy as she begins talking.

“I have my highland gear on, which is thick fabric and really helps un-electrocute anyone wearing it. That and heavily modded gear, like this,” she pulls a glowing gem creature out from a pocket in her gear, “this little guy grants its friends shock resistance! Isn’t that so cool!?”

“Oh! What do you guys do? Like shadow fae, are you a sorcerer like Amber is? And Wind guardian Gecs, are you an aeromancer or whatever like Plaetou is? Or do you not care like Wiv? Gah, so many possibilities. Hang on, Calrence’ll record.” She waves a hand and a golem perches on her shoulder, looking alert. “Go ahead.”

(@horacesbutt @LordKaos)
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
"well your a really lively one aren't you" he says, "but considering magic i don't do it unless I really have to". he flies up and lands in front of them,"and you can call me Night, it's easier to say."

(@horacesbutt @Goldenwolfmidna)
"well your a really lively one aren't you" he says, "but considering magic i don't do it unless I really have to". he flies up and lands in front of them,"and you can call me Night, it's easier to say."

(@horacesbutt @Goldenwolfmidna)
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
"Oh well actually my clan is in starfall isles!" They say proudly. "I love reading and exploring, learning is in my clans blood! but so far no magic for me. How many familiars do you have with you right now?" they ask sitting back on their hind legs
(@Goldenwolfmidna)(@lordkaos)
"Oh well actually my clan is in starfall isles!" They say proudly. "I love reading and exploring, learning is in my clans blood! but so far no magic for me. How many familiars do you have with you right now?" they ask sitting back on their hind legs
(@Goldenwolfmidna)(@lordkaos)
1 2 ... 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 ... 2283 2284