Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 ... 2283 2284
@Quillflight
The ivory imperial glanced at the gathered dragons,watching them speak without really hearing anything,then turned his head to another corner of the clearing and spotted a wildclaw in training.
Smiling a little,he calmly walked over,taking long strides with his head high.
He stopped a safe steps away and patiently waited for them to finish,it's not cool to ruin the fun by joining in the middle of it,so when there was an opening,he fixed his wings and spoke in a calm,yet challenging voice.
"Would it be a problem if I join in for a bit? Also I would like to practice both melee combat and magic use,while in battle.I hope this isn't too much for you."He slightly lifted his long toxin and sunshine opal wings,positioning them in a way so they couldn't drag on the ground and fixed his ruffled mane while waiting for a response.
@Quillflight
The ivory imperial glanced at the gathered dragons,watching them speak without really hearing anything,then turned his head to another corner of the clearing and spotted a wildclaw in training.
Smiling a little,he calmly walked over,taking long strides with his head high.
He stopped a safe steps away and patiently waited for them to finish,it's not cool to ruin the fun by joining in the middle of it,so when there was an opening,he fixed his wings and spoke in a calm,yet challenging voice.
"Would it be a problem if I join in for a bit? Also I would like to practice both melee combat and magic use,while in battle.I hope this isn't too much for you."He slightly lifted his long toxin and sunshine opal wings,positioning them in a way so they couldn't drag on the ground and fixed his ruffled mane while waiting for a response.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
Oleander looked up at the imperial for a moment. "Well, I'd say sure, but let's wait for his opinion first." She said to him.
Oleander looked up at the imperial for a moment. "Well, I'd say sure, but let's wait for his opinion first." She said to him.
My chibi art shop!
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Yang rolled his eyes inwardly, thinking grumpily while his expression changed to reserved.
'Well DUH!Of course,since I'm asking exactly him and not talking to the winds that are blowing around!'but nodded in agreement anyway,observing the beautiful scene and nice weather,allowing his thoughts to wander to his comrade and how she was doing.
Yang rolled his eyes inwardly, thinking grumpily while his expression changed to reserved.
'Well DUH!Of course,since I'm asking exactly him and not talking to the winds that are blowing around!'but nodded in agreement anyway,observing the beautiful scene and nice weather,allowing his thoughts to wander to his comrade and how she was doing.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
Dire nodded and continued to reply. "My mentor sent me here for training purposes.. " Then directing her attention to the new member. "Sure, you can join in." Dire answered in a polite manner.
@ShadowWyvern15
Dire nodded and continued to reply. "My mentor sent me here for training purposes.. " Then directing her attention to the new member. "Sure, you can join in." Dire answered in a polite manner.
@ShadowWyvern15
6430ce37aca1afaa4b65938233476686.gif
@Quillflight
(Sorry, just got super busy)
The guardian nodded.
“The entire clan was hunting together? Wouldn’t that have made it harder to hunt?”
@Quillflight
(Sorry, just got super busy)
The guardian nodded.
“The entire clan was hunting together? Wouldn’t that have made it harder to hunt?”
Just when the imperial was about to take his fighting stance,a loud roar could be heard,someone was yelling his name,along with a flapping of wings.
His ears perked up and he turned his head towards the source of the noise,grimacing a little before yelping in surprise as a sunset ball with fire spinner wings slammed into him,knocking him down.
Yang pushed his comrade off himself and looked at Kirea as if asking 'Why did you let her do this',then turned his crimson eyes back to the coatl that was clinging to his neck.
"Damn it Aurum,stop ramming into me like this! My training was just about to begin."he said in annoyance while desperately trying to get the clinging dragon off,hissing and muttering a string of curses at the poor thing that only tightened her grip,stammering apologies and unconsciously gripping the imperial's neck like a drowner as he started rolling.
With a frustrated sigh and a still clinging coatl,the ivory dragon got up and flattened his ears in irritation as he listened to the now laughing dragons around him with a very displeased scowl on his face.He made another attempt to get the coatl off but gave up,seeing that she simply wouldn't even budge at this point.
Just when the imperial was about to take his fighting stance,a loud roar could be heard,someone was yelling his name,along with a flapping of wings.
His ears perked up and he turned his head towards the source of the noise,grimacing a little before yelping in surprise as a sunset ball with fire spinner wings slammed into him,knocking him down.
Yang pushed his comrade off himself and looked at Kirea as if asking 'Why did you let her do this',then turned his crimson eyes back to the coatl that was clinging to his neck.
"Damn it Aurum,stop ramming into me like this! My training was just about to begin."he said in annoyance while desperately trying to get the clinging dragon off,hissing and muttering a string of curses at the poor thing that only tightened her grip,stammering apologies and unconsciously gripping the imperial's neck like a drowner as he started rolling.
With a frustrated sigh and a still clinging coatl,the ivory dragon got up and flattened his ears in irritation as he listened to the now laughing dragons around him with a very displeased scowl on his face.He made another attempt to get the coatl off but gave up,seeing that she simply wouldn't even budge at this point.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
The spiral lifted his head, trying to hear what was going on around him. While he was doing so, his beagle jumped off his back. He heard the laughing going on around the imperial and decided to go over and find out what was happening.
When he got over to where the laughing dragons were, he sensed a dragon to his left.
"Hello. Can you explain to me why everyone here is laughing, please?"
The spiral lifted his head, trying to hear what was going on around him. While he was doing so, his beagle jumped off his back. He heard the laughing going on around the imperial and decided to go over and find out what was happening.
When he got over to where the laughing dragons were, he sensed a dragon to his left.
"Hello. Can you explain to me why everyone here is laughing, please?"
Still scowling Yang spoke in an irritated voice,not really bothering to sound friendly.
''Aurumscale is clinging to my neck like her life depends on it for no real reason after she rammed into me,right before my training.I tried to get her off by rolling on the ground as it usually makes her let go,but not this time.So they`re laughing at our little show,finding my struggling rather amusing.''
Said coatl piped up,commenting that it really was and yelped as the ivory dragon raised on his hind legs and moved his body in a weavy motion,then abruptly fell on his side,begining to roll on the green grass again,raising on his hind legs once more when it didn`t work.He grabbed the clinging coatl by the waist and tried to tugg her off but it didn`t work at all.
The ivory imperial threw his hands in exhasperation,huffing irritated and waited for a minute.
''Let go,now.''He said in a demanding voice as he sat down for a bit,preparing for another round of tugging.
Aurum only squeacked a 'No!' then clung to him and stubbornly refused to let go.
Her comrade sighed in irritation,like he was dealing with a seriously stubborn hatchling-witch is half true,only that it`s not a hatchling but a grown up coatl-then turned to the laughing dragons.
''Can someone please remove this hatchling off my neck? If she isn`t off within thirty seconds,I swear to Arcanist and every other diety that I`m going to give her a really bad time!''
Still scowling Yang spoke in an irritated voice,not really bothering to sound friendly.
''Aurumscale is clinging to my neck like her life depends on it for no real reason after she rammed into me,right before my training.I tried to get her off by rolling on the ground as it usually makes her let go,but not this time.So they`re laughing at our little show,finding my struggling rather amusing.''
Said coatl piped up,commenting that it really was and yelped as the ivory dragon raised on his hind legs and moved his body in a weavy motion,then abruptly fell on his side,begining to roll on the green grass again,raising on his hind legs once more when it didn`t work.He grabbed the clinging coatl by the waist and tried to tugg her off but it didn`t work at all.
The ivory imperial threw his hands in exhasperation,huffing irritated and waited for a minute.
''Let go,now.''He said in a demanding voice as he sat down for a bit,preparing for another round of tugging.
Aurum only squeacked a 'No!' then clung to him and stubbornly refused to let go.
Her comrade sighed in irritation,like he was dealing with a seriously stubborn hatchling-witch is half true,only that it`s not a hatchling but a grown up coatl-then turned to the laughing dragons.
''Can someone please remove this hatchling off my neck? If she isn`t off within thirty seconds,I swear to Arcanist and every other diety that I`m going to give her a really bad time!''
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
Apparently, the spiral's beagle thought it could help, so it bounded over to the two dragons and barked repeatedly.
Apparently, the spiral's beagle thought it could help, so it bounded over to the two dragons and barked repeatedly.
Hello.
Hello.
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
1 2 ... 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 ... 2283 2284