Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 ... 2283 2284
@Quillflight
The cat-wildclaw raised her tail, as a sign of dominance for them too. She stepped one of her front feet forward, lowering her head to get ready.
@Quillflight
The cat-wildclaw raised her tail, as a sign of dominance for them too. She stepped one of her front feet forward, lowering her head to get ready.
My chibi art shop!
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Dire looked around, awaiting to start a conversation with another dragon. She admired each dragon and their personalities, and yet she stood there like a statue, too scared and nervous to start a conversation
Dire looked around, awaiting to start a conversation with another dragon. She admired each dragon and their personalities, and yet she stood there like a statue, too scared and nervous to start a conversation
6430ce37aca1afaa4b65938233476686.gif
Contas switched his gaze from the training dragons to a large guardian that just arrived. It seems she wanted to socialize but is too nervous to start a conversation herself. He didn't have anything else to do so he approached Dire, gazing around cautiously.
Contas switched his gaze from the training dragons to a large guardian that just arrived. It seems she wanted to socialize but is too nervous to start a conversation herself. He didn't have anything else to do so he approached Dire, gazing around cautiously.
My chibi art shop!
Taking notice of the wildclaw, she turned to greet him with a smile. "Hi there." Her gaint body laying on the ground with a slight 'thud' as she rested on the grass.
Taking notice of the wildclaw, she turned to greet him with a smile. "Hi there." Her gaint body laying on the ground with a slight 'thud' as she rested on the grass.
Zephyr spotted the guardian, as well as the wildclaw, narrowing in on them both; eventually landing in front of both of them. He quickly coiled up like a snake, his head high in the air. His eyes darted around, yet he forced himself to focus at the two in front of him, hesitant to speak.

"Hello, there," His voice was rather soft, yet firm to say the least. He politely bowed, his pale eyes brightening at the sight of other dragons.
Zephyr spotted the guardian, as well as the wildclaw, narrowing in on them both; eventually landing in front of both of them. He quickly coiled up like a snake, his head high in the air. His eyes darted around, yet he forced himself to focus at the two in front of him, hesitant to speak.

"Hello, there," His voice was rather soft, yet firm to say the least. He politely bowed, his pale eyes brightening at the sight of other dragons.
1mZU0co.png
Dire glanced over to the spiral, quickly replying "Oh, hi!" Grinning like she did before.
Dire glanced over to the spiral, quickly replying "Oh, hi!" Grinning like she did before.
"Hi you both!" The cat-wildclaw spoke. He sounded so innocent.. He nodded his head to the spiral as a friendly gesture too.
"Hi you both!" The cat-wildclaw spoke. He sounded so innocent.. He nodded his head to the spiral as a friendly gesture too.
My chibi art shop!
"So, what brings you both here?" She spoke, her bulky chubby tail hitting against the ground, as she eagerly awaited for their responses out of sheer curiosity
"So, what brings you both here?" She spoke, her bulky chubby tail hitting against the ground, as she eagerly awaited for their responses out of sheer curiosity
"I came here after my mate. She's training over there." He pointed at Oleander.
"I came here after my mate. She's training over there." He pointed at Oleander.
My chibi art shop!
"I'm here to explore something a little more different than home, if that makes sense," The spiral practically leapt his small body into the air, twisting and turning in the breeze. He couldn't stand still for long, much like his species. "Perhaps to make new friends, as well." He hovered in mid-air, refocusing once more.
"I'm here to explore something a little more different than home, if that makes sense," The spiral practically leapt his small body into the air, twisting and turning in the breeze. He couldn't stand still for long, much like his species. "Perhaps to make new friends, as well." He hovered in mid-air, refocusing once more.
1mZU0co.png
1 2 ... 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 ... 2283 2284