Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 ... 2283 2284
The coatl cauth a glimpse of the foo's fur and then jumped as another arcane ball of energy shot right past,frighteningly close to to her head,making her turn to see it flying towards the unfortunate pearlcatcher.
She quickly raised a large shield infront of the other dragon and herself,making a sound that was a mixture of an irritated growl and an alarmed yelp,then lifted yet another shield to protect Kirea from yet another stray spell.
Aurum threw all her things into her large bags as fast as she could and leaped to her feet,raising her hands to form one impressively huge shield that would protect the pearlcatcher,Kirea,herself and the Guardian,along with the spiral and their dog.
The other shields fadded,leaving only the giant one.
After a while the spells stopped and the sounds of clawing could be heard as the training dragons had switched to melee combat.
The coatl cauth a glimpse of the foo's fur and then jumped as another arcane ball of energy shot right past,frighteningly close to to her head,making her turn to see it flying towards the unfortunate pearlcatcher.
She quickly raised a large shield infront of the other dragon and herself,making a sound that was a mixture of an irritated growl and an alarmed yelp,then lifted yet another shield to protect Kirea from yet another stray spell.
Aurum threw all her things into her large bags as fast as she could and leaped to her feet,raising her hands to form one impressively huge shield that would protect the pearlcatcher,Kirea,herself and the Guardian,along with the spiral and their dog.
The other shields fadded,leaving only the giant one.
After a while the spells stopped and the sounds of clawing could be heard as the training dragons had switched to melee combat.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
Starcatcher, the spiral, hummed quietly while he was putting new bandages on his legs, who didn't realize that Aurum had protected him and the others from stray spells.
Starcatcher, the spiral, hummed quietly while he was putting new bandages on his legs, who didn't realize that Aurum had protected him and the others from stray spells.
The sunset poison coatl walked over to the spiral,lowering her shield and gently placed her hand on his shoulder,careful not to startle him.
"Hey are you okay there? Did any of the stray magic hit you? I`m so sorry if it did!
Yang`s in so much trouble,right after he`s done training!"She said while glaring at the imperial in question.
''Who are you by the way?''the coatl asked in a friendly tone,headfeathers still slightly lowered,while glaring at her ivory poison comrade.
Aurum turned to look at the pearlcatcher and gave them an apologetic smile,while waiting for the spiral to reply.
The sunset poison coatl walked over to the spiral,lowering her shield and gently placed her hand on his shoulder,careful not to startle him.
"Hey are you okay there? Did any of the stray magic hit you? I`m so sorry if it did!
Yang`s in so much trouble,right after he`s done training!"She said while glaring at the imperial in question.
''Who are you by the way?''the coatl asked in a friendly tone,headfeathers still slightly lowered,while glaring at her ivory poison comrade.
Aurum turned to look at the pearlcatcher and gave them an apologetic smile,while waiting for the spiral to reply.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
The pearlcatcher hadn't replied to the look sent to him,
as his blindness isn't exactly ah, how you say, opportune towards visual interaction.
It's best to speak with Monokeros verbally,
however it's your choice on how to communicate.
Monokeros's thick woolly coat is somewhat frazzled due to the static energy of nearby magic, marble white eyes fixing on no location.

The dragon's tail was left swishing in an anxious manner, wings at half mast.
Though he is blind, he navigates through the air quite well.
He's made use of echolocation since being a young fledgling.
Steampunk wings are attached to his biological ones,
serving as an aid to flight.

The tigerblood foo's fur is bristled under the clothing it bears,
prepared to leap into action while its pacifist of a companion,
Monokeros, is more keen on a dodge.
The pearlcatchers rather long whiskers pick up vibrations from his surroundings, these biological sensors dragging up to three feet over the ground.

(but please do interact, i'd love to roleplay actively with y'all!)
The pearlcatcher hadn't replied to the look sent to him,
as his blindness isn't exactly ah, how you say, opportune towards visual interaction.
It's best to speak with Monokeros verbally,
however it's your choice on how to communicate.
Monokeros's thick woolly coat is somewhat frazzled due to the static energy of nearby magic, marble white eyes fixing on no location.

The dragon's tail was left swishing in an anxious manner, wings at half mast.
Though he is blind, he navigates through the air quite well.
He's made use of echolocation since being a young fledgling.
Steampunk wings are attached to his biological ones,
serving as an aid to flight.

The tigerblood foo's fur is bristled under the clothing it bears,
prepared to leap into action while its pacifist of a companion,
Monokeros, is more keen on a dodge.
The pearlcatchers rather long whiskers pick up vibrations from his surroundings, these biological sensors dragging up to three feet over the ground.

(but please do interact, i'd love to roleplay actively with y'all!)
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
Prism still resting on the branch flew down to the ground. He dusted off his plumes of feathers as he glance around. He let out a chirpy coo, as he admired any dragon he found 'Fashionable' to him. "Exquisite dragons with excellent tastes! Oh my, i could stay hear all day.." Prism spoke in a forcibly feminine toned voice. Place his hands on his cheeks as he happily spoke.
Prism still resting on the branch flew down to the ground. He dusted off his plumes of feathers as he glance around. He let out a chirpy coo, as he admired any dragon he found 'Fashionable' to him. "Exquisite dragons with excellent tastes! Oh my, i could stay hear all day.." Prism spoke in a forcibly feminine toned voice. Place his hands on his cheeks as he happily spoke.
B R U H
(i don't really know what to do with Oleander atm oops)
(i don't really know what to do with Oleander atm oops)
My chibi art shop!
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
[b]Libretto[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41763470] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417635/41763470_350.png[/img] [/url] Awaiting for his friend, he perched himself among the branch of a small birch tree. His lengthy claws grasping the branch as he settles down. [i]Where are you???[/i] Libretto thought as he frantically glanced around.
Libretto

41763470_350.png

Awaiting for his friend, he perched himself among the branch of a small birch tree. His lengthy claws grasping the branch as he settles down. Where are you??? Libretto thought as he frantically glanced around.
6430ce37aca1afaa4b65938233476686.gif
Shi approaches the tree where Libretto is perched, and gestures hello.
Shi approaches the tree where Libretto is perched, and gestures hello.
The spiral looked up at Aurum, replying, "I'm Starcatcher. I believe none of the stray magic hit me. And apologies if Jason, my beagle, frightened you earlier. Sometimes he just tries being helpful in his own ways."
The spiral looked up at Aurum, replying, "I'm Starcatcher. I believe none of the stray magic hit me. And apologies if Jason, my beagle, frightened you earlier. Sometimes he just tries being helpful in his own ways."
The coatl smiled,even though it appears that the other dragon is blind.
She spoke with a more relaxed tone,returning to her usual cheerfulness.
"Ah no,it's fine and nice to meet ya,the name's Aurumscale but pretty much everyone call me 'Aurum' for short.Do you know any clans that take in newbies?"she asked and quickly whistled a short tune,meaning game over.
It's pretty common for the two to communicate via whistling,made up signs, various wing positions,each with a meaning of its own,with different combinations carrying different meanings-an odd language the two dragons had made long ago and continued using to this day-their little secret.
Yang's ears perked up at the signal and he pouted a little but smiled anyway,saying a thanks for practicing.
The ivory imperial whistled back and went to his friend's side.
He sat down next to the other imperial and gave Aurum a quizzical look.
The coatl smiled,even though it appears that the other dragon is blind.
She spoke with a more relaxed tone,returning to her usual cheerfulness.
"Ah no,it's fine and nice to meet ya,the name's Aurumscale but pretty much everyone call me 'Aurum' for short.Do you know any clans that take in newbies?"she asked and quickly whistled a short tune,meaning game over.
It's pretty common for the two to communicate via whistling,made up signs, various wing positions,each with a meaning of its own,with different combinations carrying different meanings-an odd language the two dragons had made long ago and continued using to this day-their little secret.
Yang's ears perked up at the signal and he pouted a little but smiled anyway,saying a thanks for practicing.
The ivory imperial whistled back and went to his friend's side.
He sat down next to the other imperial and gave Aurum a quizzical look.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
1 2 ... 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 ... 2283 2284