Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fae Female looking for mate (RP/ B)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I want my dragon to find a mate, but I don't want it to be at random in the Sale forum. So, here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=104006] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/104006_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Tellyn, I'd be willing to pair her up with anyone as long as they get along in RP. Anyone up for it?
I want my dragon to find a mate, but I don't want it to be at random in the Sale forum.

So, here

104006_350.png

This is Tellyn, I'd be willing to pair her up with anyone as long as they get along in RP.

Anyone up for it?
stillntsorry_zpsa2d2b782.png PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
I would so do it, if my only male fae wasn't just hatched. Maybe when he's older if that's alright.
I would so do it, if my only male fae wasn't just hatched. Maybe when he's older if that's alright.
Every dragon has a story, has a personality, has a life.
@113shoe Well it doesn't have to be a Fae, any breed works.
@113shoe Well it doesn't have to be a Fae, any breed works.
Bump
Bump
These mate RPs I've been seeing crop up always sound fun, but I just worked out all my breeding pairs and don't have an odd-numbered dragon to spare. Sorry about that. :( Good luck finding a partner!
These mate RPs I've been seeing crop up always sound fun, but I just worked out all my breeding pairs and don't have an odd-numbered dragon to spare. Sorry about that. :( Good luck finding a partner!
34xf4wg.jpg
@FiliaFlammae Aww, well, thanks anyways!
@FiliaFlammae Aww, well, thanks anyways!
Boost
Boost
Do they have to be off cooldown to be eligible?
Do they have to be off cooldown to be eligible?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@stanzascale Hmm, well, as long as it's not too long. But, honestly these RPs can last a long time so.. no.

No they don't need to be off cooldown.
@stanzascale Hmm, well, as long as it's not too long. But, honestly these RPs can last a long time so.. no.

No they don't need to be off cooldown.
Bumbbing again
Bumbbing again
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13