Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fae Female looking for mate (RP/ B)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
He was relieved when he saw that the Wildclaw had only caught a few birds. For an instant he'd thought it was another dragon.

He watched as three of the dragons left, but one Fae remained perched on a... Tree maybe? Being an observer, he couldn't help but want to watch what the Fae would do. After all, he was well aware that different clans had different cultures, rituals, and habits. He thought that he may be learning something new and waited, hidden in the dark trees.
He was relieved when he saw that the Wildclaw had only caught a few birds. For an instant he'd thought it was another dragon.

He watched as three of the dragons left, but one Fae remained perched on a... Tree maybe? Being an observer, he couldn't help but want to watch what the Fae would do. After all, he was well aware that different clans had different cultures, rituals, and habits. He thought that he may be learning something new and waited, hidden in the dark trees.
QfISK3c.png
The fae, who appears to be some shade of green, just takes off a necklace she looks to be wearing and stares at it for a moment, appearing to be deep in thought.

She then hands it on a nearby tree branch and starts to hum softly, looking upward at the sky.

Hm, maybe she isn't going to do anything special.. wait, have you even found that fungus yet?

@Raksha18
The fae, who appears to be some shade of green, just takes off a necklace she looks to be wearing and stares at it for a moment, appearing to be deep in thought.

She then hands it on a nearby tree branch and starts to hum softly, looking upward at the sky.

Hm, maybe she isn't going to do anything special.. wait, have you even found that fungus yet?

@Raksha18
stillntsorry_zpsa2d2b782.png PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
He watched for a few more moments, then realized it was nearly dark. Kaisumen wanted to slap himself. He'd forgotten about the fungus he was looking for! Risen would be disappointed if he returned empty handed, he hated disappointing friends.

He forced himself to focus on his search, he began to dig around in the dirt again. When he found nothing he moved spots, not paying attention to his cover, he moved to a small clearing and started searching again.
@GhostyBees
He watched for a few more moments, then realized it was nearly dark. Kaisumen wanted to slap himself. He'd forgotten about the fungus he was looking for! Risen would be disappointed if he returned empty handed, he hated disappointing friends.

He forced himself to focus on his search, he began to dig around in the dirt again. When he found nothing he moved spots, not paying attention to his cover, he moved to a small clearing and started searching again.
@GhostyBees
QfISK3c.png
While he's digging around, he pops his head up to move and notices that the Fae in the tree is gone. He looks around for the fae, and finds that she has somehow showed up right next to him without his noticing. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=104006] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/104006_350.png[/img] [/url] "......" @Raksha18
While he's digging around, he pops his head up to move and notices that the Fae in the tree is gone.

He looks around for the fae, and finds that she has somehow showed up right next to him without his noticing.

104006_350.png

"......"

@Raksha18
He blinked. He only blinked and she'd somehow appeared next to him. His crests dropped in sheer astonishment. "How did you do that?" Embarrassed by his own question, he just looked at the pretty green Fae, hoping she would answer.
He blinked. He only blinked and she'd somehow appeared next to him. His crests dropped in sheer astonishment. "How did you do that?" Embarrassed by his own question, he just looked at the pretty green Fae, hoping she would answer.
QfISK3c.png
"What? How I got here?" *She blinks, looking a bit confused herself.* " I just flew." * She points with her tail over to the tree, then tilts her head a bit.* " ... What are you doing out here.. and who are you?"

Maybe.. she was watching the border.

@Raksha18
"What? How I got here?" *She blinks, looking a bit confused herself.* " I just flew." * She points with her tail over to the tree, then tilts her head a bit.* " ... What are you doing out here.. and who are you?"

Maybe.. she was watching the border.

@Raksha18
"Oh... Hmm, maybe I wasn't paying attention as much as I thought." He sat down and raised his crests to their normal position. "I'm looking for some plant for the healer of my clan. As for who I am, my name is Kaisumen." He looked at the Fae curiously, "May I ask your name?"
"Oh... Hmm, maybe I wasn't paying attention as much as I thought." He sat down and raised his crests to their normal position. "I'm looking for some plant for the healer of my clan. As for who I am, my name is Kaisumen." He looked at the Fae curiously, "May I ask your name?"
QfISK3c.png
((@GhostyBees Oops, forgot to ping!))
((@GhostyBees Oops, forgot to ping!))
QfISK3c.png
*The fae looks at him a moment, unsure, but does eventually answer. This reminds him that he may be on unfriendly soil..* " My name is Tellyn,..." *She pauses again, interested. The Fae appears to be an arcane dragon, so that would make sense.* " What kind of plant?"

@Raksha18
*The fae looks at him a moment, unsure, but does eventually answer. This reminds him that he may be on unfriendly soil..* " My name is Tellyn,..." *She pauses again, interested. The Fae appears to be an arcane dragon, so that would make sense.* " What kind of plant?"

@Raksha18
He lowers his crests slightly, not wanting to appear as a threat. Being as out of place as he is, he became more cautious. When she answered his question, he smiled a little. "I apologize if I sounded intrusive. Sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me. The plant is some kind of fungi, I believe. I'm not sure what it's called." He pauses for a moment, "I am not being bothersome, am I? I don't want to cause trouble."
@GhostyBees
He lowers his crests slightly, not wanting to appear as a threat. Being as out of place as he is, he became more cautious. When she answered his question, he smiled a little. "I apologize if I sounded intrusive. Sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me. The plant is some kind of fungi, I believe. I'm not sure what it's called." He pauses for a moment, "I am not being bothersome, am I? I don't want to cause trouble."
@GhostyBees
QfISK3c.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13