Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fae Female looking for mate (RP/ B)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Kaisumen flew to Tellyn's side and looked at the small hatchling. "So many lost hatchlings today..." He lowered his crests so he wouldn't appear big and hostile to the little one. "Are you lost?" he asked softly.

@GhostyBees (I have to admit it really is fun though. XD )
Kaisumen flew to Tellyn's side and looked at the small hatchling. "So many lost hatchlings today..." He lowered his crests so he wouldn't appear big and hostile to the little one. "Are you lost?" he asked softly.

@GhostyBees (I have to admit it really is fun though. XD )
QfISK3c.png
The little snapper shakes her head. " I'm not lost! I wannaed ta see the hunt!" She squeaks and smiles, before Tellyn shakes her head. " She's part of our clan, but.. she shouldn't be this far out all alone." The fae looks at the hatchling and frowns. "Clover, you shouldn't be out here."

The snapper doesn't seem to understand how dangerous it could have been.

@Raksha18 ( I'm sure it is. ^^ Oh, also, Clover has since grown up but she's still in the clan. )
The little snapper shakes her head. " I'm not lost! I wannaed ta see the hunt!" She squeaks and smiles, before Tellyn shakes her head. " She's part of our clan, but.. she shouldn't be this far out all alone." The fae looks at the hatchling and frowns. "Clover, you shouldn't be out here."

The snapper doesn't seem to understand how dangerous it could have been.

@Raksha18 ( I'm sure it is. ^^ Oh, also, Clover has since grown up but she's still in the clan. )
stillntsorry_zpsa2d2b782.png PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
"Ah, I see." He nodded in agreement with Tellyn. He tried to hide his smile from little Clover; her curiosity was almost as bad as his, but he didn't want to encourage it. After composing himself he looked at the hatchling. "You realize you could have been hurt, don't you?" he said softly. "And you probably have dragons searching for you back home. I'm sure they're worried about you."

He looked at Clover and hoped she'd understand some of the worry she is putting her clan through.

@GhostyBees (Okay, she's a very pretty dragon. ^-^ )
"Ah, I see." He nodded in agreement with Tellyn. He tried to hide his smile from little Clover; her curiosity was almost as bad as his, but he didn't want to encourage it. After composing himself he looked at the hatchling. "You realize you could have been hurt, don't you?" he said softly. "And you probably have dragons searching for you back home. I'm sure they're worried about you."

He looked at Clover and hoped she'd understand some of the worry she is putting her clan through.

@GhostyBees (Okay, she's a very pretty dragon. ^-^ )
QfISK3c.png
The little dragon looks at him, then frowns a bit. "Oh.." She pauses, looking at the ground and shuffling her feet. "I'm sorry.."

Tellyn sighs, and shakes her head. "It's alright, just.. lets get you home, alright?" She pauses, and thinks a moment. " Oh, also.. Clover, have you seen any mushrooms that look like rocks? I know you really like the mushrooms. "

@Raksha18 ( Yeah, that she is. X3 She really is. )
The little dragon looks at him, then frowns a bit. "Oh.." She pauses, looking at the ground and shuffling her feet. "I'm sorry.."

Tellyn sighs, and shakes her head. "It's alright, just.. lets get you home, alright?" She pauses, and thinks a moment. " Oh, also.. Clover, have you seen any mushrooms that look like rocks? I know you really like the mushrooms. "

@Raksha18 ( Yeah, that she is. X3 She really is. )
He smiles at Clover, So responsible for her age, if it were our clans hatchlings they'd have no idea what i meant. When Tellyn asked the hatchling about the mushroom he was looking for his crests raised in curiosity.

@GhostyBees ( :D )
He smiles at Clover, So responsible for her age, if it were our clans hatchlings they'd have no idea what i meant. When Tellyn asked the hatchling about the mushroom he was looking for his crests raised in curiosity.

@GhostyBees ( :D )
QfISK3c.png
The little dragon looks a bit confused, but her eyes light up. " Hmm, oh! I think so! What does it taste like?" Tellyn looks pretty confused. "Taste..."

A snapper is attempting to ask two faes what a mushroom tastes like. Well, that won't work so well. " I.. I don't know, but, um, oh!" She looks over at Kaisumen. " Do you have any more info on it we can use?"

They both look pretty helpful.

@Raksha18 ( Oh, just out of curiosity, when did you join Flight Rising? )
The little dragon looks a bit confused, but her eyes light up. " Hmm, oh! I think so! What does it taste like?" Tellyn looks pretty confused. "Taste..."

A snapper is attempting to ask two faes what a mushroom tastes like. Well, that won't work so well. " I.. I don't know, but, um, oh!" She looks over at Kaisumen. " Do you have any more info on it we can use?"

They both look pretty helpful.

@Raksha18 ( Oh, just out of curiosity, when did you join Flight Rising? )
Kaisumen couldn't stop the smile he had, he never thought he would end up making friends so far from home. "Um.. I believe Risen said it tasted kind of bitter sweet? The only other information I have is that it only grows near the borders of the Plaguelands and the Tangled Wood." He gazes back at Tellyn and Clover, hoping he had enough information for them.

@GhostyBees ( I joined on the eleventh of June. (: )
Kaisumen couldn't stop the smile he had, he never thought he would end up making friends so far from home. "Um.. I believe Risen said it tasted kind of bitter sweet? The only other information I have is that it only grows near the borders of the Plaguelands and the Tangled Wood." He gazes back at Tellyn and Clover, hoping he had enough information for them.

@GhostyBees ( I joined on the eleventh of June. (: )
QfISK3c.png
The little dragon thinks for a moment, the smiles widely. " I saw that! Yeah!" Tellyn looks suprised, and stares. " You do? Really?" Clover smirks and hops onto her feet, flapping her wings a few times. " Yep yep!"

@Raksha18 ( Ahh, nice! I don't remember when I joined, but I know it was during the Brightshine Jubalee.
The little dragon thinks for a moment, the smiles widely. " I saw that! Yeah!" Tellyn looks suprised, and stares. " You do? Really?" Clover smirks and hops onto her feet, flapping her wings a few times. " Yep yep!"

@Raksha18 ( Ahh, nice! I don't remember when I joined, but I know it was during the Brightshine Jubalee.
"Do you know where it is?" he asked excitedly. He was happy he wasn't going to have to return to the lair empty handed, if Clover knew where it was of coarse. In the very least he knew it was here somewhere.

@GhostyBees (If you go to your clan page it will tell you on the right side of the page.)
"Do you know where it is?" he asked excitedly. He was happy he wasn't going to have to return to the lair empty handed, if Clover knew where it was of coarse. In the very least he knew it was here somewhere.

@GhostyBees (If you go to your clan page it will tell you on the right side of the page.)
QfISK3c.png
( @Raksha18 Hmmm, I think that's June 26th. Wow, it's the 26th today too.. )

Clover bounces on her feet, now excited because he is clearly excited. " Yes! Over there!" She squeaks then starts bounding along the border quickly... for a snapper. They could easily keep up with her.
( @Raksha18 Hmmm, I think that's June 26th. Wow, it's the 26th today too.. )

Clover bounces on her feet, now excited because he is clearly excited. " Yes! Over there!" She squeaks then starts bounding along the border quickly... for a snapper. They could easily keep up with her.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13