Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fae Female looking for mate (RP/ B)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Hmmm, yeah, that could work! Do you want to start, or should I?
Hmmm, yeah, that could work! Do you want to start, or should I?
stillntsorry_zpsa2d2b782.png PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
Forgot to ping! @Raksha18
Forgot to ping! @Raksha18
@GhostyBees
I can start if you'd like.
@GhostyBees
I can start if you'd like.
QfISK3c.png
@Raksha18 Alright then! You start, away to Rps!
@Raksha18 Alright then! You start, away to Rps!
Kaisumen was rooting around in the dirt; he was looking for some kind of fungi that Risen, his clan's healer, could use for a healing tonic. Although he wasn't too happy about crossing the borders, he'd owed her and decided to help. He sat on the soft ground and observed his surroundings; after he'd been chased around the Tangled Wood by an angry mother Mirror dragon, he's been watching his back more. I must hurry, he thought, I don't want to be stuck out here after dark..
@GhostyBees
Kaisumen was rooting around in the dirt; he was looking for some kind of fungi that Risen, his clan's healer, could use for a healing tonic. Although he wasn't too happy about crossing the borders, he'd owed her and decided to help. He sat on the soft ground and observed his surroundings; after he'd been chased around the Tangled Wood by an angry mother Mirror dragon, he's been watching his back more. I must hurry, he thought, I don't want to be stuck out here after dark..
@GhostyBees
QfISK3c.png
From where he sat in the dirt, he hoped nothing could see him. A common thought in such a dark and forbidding place.

He hears something out of the corner of his ear, something in the sky.

Upon looking up, he spots what looks like two faes, although with the darkening skies he can't see them well..

@Raksha18
From where he sat in the dirt, he hoped nothing could see him. A common thought in such a dark and forbidding place.

He hears something out of the corner of his ear, something in the sky.

Upon looking up, he spots what looks like two faes, although with the darkening skies he can't see them well..

@Raksha18
He squints up towards the two shapes, unsure of how to react. Should he hide? Or are they just passing over him? He decided to stay and watch the two forms in the sky. It was always better to stay put than run and have the others believe he was up to no good.
@GhostyBees
He squints up towards the two shapes, unsure of how to react. Should he hide? Or are they just passing over him? He decided to stay and watch the two forms in the sky. It was always better to stay put than run and have the others believe he was up to no good.
@GhostyBees
QfISK3c.png
The two faes hover there, but seem to be watching something else.

A moment later he can see their tail and claws move in many different intercet(?) ways. Signaling someone?

Within a few seconds, he can see what looks like a Wildclaw and a mirror dragon chasing something across the barren plague lands. The wildclaw quickly catches up, pouncing on whatever it was and the faes stop signaling.

@Raksha18
The two faes hover there, but seem to be watching something else.

A moment later he can see their tail and claws move in many different intercet(?) ways. Signaling someone?

Within a few seconds, he can see what looks like a Wildclaw and a mirror dragon chasing something across the barren plague lands. The wildclaw quickly catches up, pouncing on whatever it was and the faes stop signaling.

@Raksha18
Kaisumen was confused, what did that Wildclaw attack? Curiosity and a slight worried feeling got the better of him; he crept closer to the Wildclaw and the Mirror, making sure he was completely silent. Squinting, he tried to get a good look at what, or who the Wildclaw had in its claws.
@GhostyBees
Kaisumen was confused, what did that Wildclaw attack? Curiosity and a slight worried feeling got the better of him; he crept closer to the Wildclaw and the Mirror, making sure he was completely silent. Squinting, he tried to get a good look at what, or who the Wildclaw had in its claws.
@GhostyBees
QfISK3c.png
The wildclaw seems to have caught what looks like a few Java sparrows, more then one in that one attack.

That must be a hunting method, although.. it could probably be used on dragons too.
The dragon quickly kills the two birds, and starts heading elsewhere with the mirror who carries a prize of her own.

One of the two faes appears to be going with them, the other starts to slowly hover downward toward the ground, where they stop to rest on a "tree".

The tree doesn't actually look much like a tree at all.. Some sort of twisted plant.

@Raksha18
The wildclaw seems to have caught what looks like a few Java sparrows, more then one in that one attack.

That must be a hunting method, although.. it could probably be used on dragons too.
The dragon quickly kills the two birds, and starts heading elsewhere with the mirror who carries a prize of her own.

One of the two faes appears to be going with them, the other starts to slowly hover downward toward the ground, where they stop to rest on a "tree".

The tree doesn't actually look much like a tree at all.. Some sort of twisted plant.

@Raksha18
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13