Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fae Female looking for mate (RP/ B)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Okay! :)

Sorry for that repeat. My computer is doing weird things.
@GhostyBees
Okay! :)

Sorry for that repeat. My computer is doing weird things.
@GhostyBees
QfISK3c.png
@Raksha18 You know what? Mine Is too. I spilled milk on it many months ago and I thought the side effects of that had gone away.

Two days ago they came back.

Needless to say, it's pretty annoying, but I can manage.
@Raksha18 You know what? Mine Is too. I spilled milk on it many months ago and I thought the side effects of that had gone away.

Two days ago they came back.

Needless to say, it's pretty annoying, but I can manage.
stillntsorry_zpsa2d2b782.png PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@GhostyBees I wonder if it was just the sight. I saw a couple other people posts repeated today.

I hope you're computer will be okay. That really stinks when stuff like that happens.
@GhostyBees I wonder if it was just the sight. I saw a couple other people posts repeated today.

I hope you're computer will be okay. That really stinks when stuff like that happens.
QfISK3c.png
@Raksha18 Yeah, I can make it work.

By holding down a number key for some reason.

My computer is nuts, I tell you.

But, no, this is my computer that's bugging. But.. the site is also being wackey.

Lose/lose, huh?
@Raksha18 Yeah, I can make it work.

By holding down a number key for some reason.

My computer is nuts, I tell you.

But, no, this is my computer that's bugging. But.. the site is also being wackey.

Lose/lose, huh?
That's funky. I'm glad it works though.
@GhostyBees
That's funky. I'm glad it works though.
@GhostyBees
QfISK3c.png
@Raksha18 Yep yep, makes it hard to ping because the key being held down is "two" which well, shift and @.

Anyways, should we start that RP?
@Raksha18 Yep yep, makes it hard to ping because the key being held down is "two" which well, shift and @.

Anyways, should we start that RP?
Oh, I see. That would make it difficult.

Sure. Do you wanna start?
@GhostyBees
Oh, I see. That would make it difficult.

Sure. Do you wanna start?
@GhostyBees
QfISK3c.png
@Raksha18 Sure! Although, I'm not sure where we'd start. I'm in the plague lands, and you're in light.. so we're a bit far apart.

Also, you're the only light person I ever met I believe. It's all Plague, Arcane and Shadow.
@Raksha18 Sure! Although, I'm not sure where we'd start. I'm in the plague lands, and you're in light.. so we're a bit far apart.

Also, you're the only light person I ever met I believe. It's all Plague, Arcane and Shadow.
@Raksha18 Not sure if you missed the ping, so doing it again for good measure.
@Raksha18 Not sure if you missed the ping, so doing it again for good measure.
@GhostyBees
Sorry, I didn't get the pings until after the maintenance was finished. It had been malfunctioning before the updates.

I'm the only light person, huh. We must be a bit smaller than the other flights. XD

Kaisumen could be searching for a rare herb on the borders of the Scared Wasteland and the Tangled Wood for my clan's healer. He could bump into her there maybe?
@GhostyBees
Sorry, I didn't get the pings until after the maintenance was finished. It had been malfunctioning before the updates.

I'm the only light person, huh. We must be a bit smaller than the other flights. XD

Kaisumen could be searching for a rare herb on the borders of the Scared Wasteland and the Tangled Wood for my clan's healer. He could bump into her there maybe?
QfISK3c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13