Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arcana City, Shattered Ideals OOC CLOSED
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40
uehehe
uehehe
If anyone needs me to update images that discord decided to eat I can, with a link but that's not happening until I get the will to actually do it.
Discord is a b-tch for this as I thought they wouldn't actually do it based on the was the original source of this info looked. As bruh that didn't look reputable to me.
If anyone needs me to update images that discord decided to eat I can, with a link but that's not happening until I get the will to actually do it.
Discord is a b-tch for this as I thought they wouldn't actually do it based on the was the original source of this info looked. As bruh that didn't look reputable to me.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
I'll get a post written up later today, yeah?
I'll get a post written up later today, yeah?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Hey, Raccoon came down with food poisoning (after not inviting me to lunch - /j that's my way of saying I managed to miss it) so she's not gonna be on until she's all good. Just a head's up folks
Hey, Raccoon came down with food poisoning (after not inviting me to lunch - /j that's my way of saying I managed to miss it) so she's not gonna be on until she's all good. Just a head's up folks
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
I'm back! Midterms are over and hopefully Markell will have a better time of things lol
I'm back! Midterms are over and hopefully Markell will have a better time of things lol
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Somewhere between tomorrow and the next day I'll aim to make a post here/in the other RP I'm running.
(just stated here since there's a fair overlap in members)
Somewhere between tomorrow and the next day I'll aim to make a post here/in the other RP I'm running.
(just stated here since there's a fair overlap in members)
slXRG.gif

Dope, then I'll post after that :)
Dope, then I'll post after that :)

Clayton Academy
Uh. @SmilodonLady. Keith is a Hemomancer. Since Lance is more geared to smelling blood is. Is Keith gonna bring out Feral or something else (also I'm chill if Lance can smell Keith)
Uh. @SmilodonLady. Keith is a Hemomancer. Since Lance is more geared to smelling blood is. Is Keith gonna bring out Feral or something else (also I'm chill if Lance can smell Keith)

Clayton Academy
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-03-04 13:17:52" ] Uh. @/SmilodonLady. Keith is a Hemomancer. Since Lance is more geared to smelling blood is. Is Keith gonna bring out Feral or something else (also I'm chill if Lance can smell Keith) [/quote] Nah, I'd be hinting harder in that if Feral was gonna speak up. But I figured Lance would notice that much but was gonna give it a beat for RP purposes.
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-03-04 13:17:52:
Uh. @/SmilodonLady. Keith is a Hemomancer. Since Lance is more geared to smelling blood is. Is Keith gonna bring out Feral or something else (also I'm chill if Lance can smell Keith)

Nah, I'd be hinting harder in that if Feral was gonna speak up. But I figured Lance would notice that much but was gonna give it a beat for RP purposes.
slXRG.gif

Fair enough. Just that Feral hasn't come out too much, maybe eventually someday haha
Fair enough. Just that Feral hasn't come out too much, maybe eventually someday haha

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40