Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heroes of Lyra (OOC) [Reboot]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@Lyra Pinglist
Alright, that should be good for this round of posts ^^ Really sorry for the long wait. Also justed wanted to do a quick check in on everyone
@Lyra Pinglist
Alright, that should be good for this round of posts ^^ Really sorry for the long wait. Also justed wanted to do a quick check in on everyone
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
I'm ok, gonna respond to all the RPs I'm in this weekend
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Alright, aside from a bit of existential dread that trying to find a job inflicts
Alright, aside from a bit of existential dread that trying to find a job inflicts
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
does a sick kickflip on a skateboard with the underside painted with the words "FINALS SOS"
does a sick kickflip on a skateboard with the underside painted with the words "FINALS SOS"
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-05-15 15:13:48" ] I'm ok, gonna respond to all the RPs I'm in this weekend [/quote] Sounds good ^^ no rush though [quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2024-05-15 16:32:48" ] Alright, aside from a bit of existential dread that trying to find a job inflicts [/quote] Oofers, wishing you good luck with that! Also on an ic note, Luther has that thing where he can taste the like thoughts and feelings of the people who's blood he drinks right? Cuz I miiiight do something with that if so. [quote name="Nmrdragon" date="2024-05-16 17:56:14" ] does a sick kickflip on a skateboard with the underside painted with the words "FINALS SOS" [/quote] Not me putting off my finals studying since I still have like a few weeks left :P I mean, I'm not too worried for any of my classes except for my full on logics and maths class that disguised itself as cs.
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-05-15 15:13:48:
Sounds good ^^ no rush though

SmilodonLady wrote on 2024-05-15 16:32:48:
Oofers, wishing you good luck with that! Also on an ic note, Luther has that thing where he can taste the like thoughts and feelings of the people who's blood he drinks right? Cuz I miiiight do something with that if so.

Nmrdragon wrote on 2024-05-16 17:56:14:
Not me putting off my finals studying since I still have like a few weeks left :P I mean, I'm not too worried for any of my classes except for my full on logics and maths class that disguised itself as cs.
[quote name="StarR3N" date="2024-05-17 17:01:16" ] [quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2024-05-15 16:32:48" ] Alright, aside from a bit of existential dread that trying to find a job inflicts [/quote] Oofers, wishing you good luck with that! Also on an ic note, Luther has that thing where he can taste the like thoughts and feelings of the people who's blood he drinks right? Cuz I miiiight do something with that if so. [/quote] My main issue is that I shall once again become an ice slave for the local Wendy's as everyone else is either a liar about hiring or in the questionable part of town. Not what I wanted but at least they have a set work schedule for employees, so I know exactly what days and hours I'm working. (it really wasn't that bad, tbh I only caught two karens in the wild) But by all means feel free to screw around with Luther's ability to detect final thoughts as while it usually only applies to someone he killed... I feel like a demigod gets a pass to have some fun on the premise of being devine. And homie, don't let math screw you over... I know the pain as chemistry is complex math thrown into the alphabet soup and wearing a science trench coat.
StarR3N wrote on 2024-05-17 17:01:16:
SmilodonLady wrote on 2024-05-15 16:32:48:
Oofers, wishing you good luck with that! Also on an ic note, Luther has that thing where he can taste the like thoughts and feelings of the people who's blood he drinks right? Cuz I miiiight do something with that if so.

My main issue is that I shall once again become an ice slave for the local Wendy's as everyone else is either a liar about hiring or in the questionable part of town. Not what I wanted but at least they have a set work schedule for employees, so I know exactly what days and hours I'm working. (it really wasn't that bad, tbh I only caught two karens in the wild)
But by all means feel free to screw around with Luther's ability to detect final thoughts as while it usually only applies to someone he killed... I feel like a demigod gets a pass to have some fun on the premise of being devine.

And homie, don't let math screw you over... I know the pain as chemistry is complex math thrown into the alphabet soup and wearing a science trench coat.
slXRG.gif

Am writing a post - sorry I did not get to it last weekend sigh
Am writing a post - sorry I did not get to it last weekend sigh
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@Lyra Pinglist
Obligatory check in since I'm basically done with finals. I know I've been dead for a while so no pressure on replying quickly or anything
@Lyra Pinglist
Obligatory check in since I'm basically done with finals. I know I've been dead for a while so no pressure on replying quickly or anything
I do in fact exist, I'm just giving other folks a chance to respond.
I do in fact exist, I'm just giving other folks a chance to respond.
slXRG.gif

im sorry!! i just got done w/ finals then suddenly got super sick and felt like crap for a few days :(
im sorry!! i just got done w/ finals then suddenly got super sick and felt like crap for a few days :(
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53