Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heroes of Lyra (OOC) [Reboot]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 51 52
[quote name="IvoryMist" date="2023-10-02 19:20:51" ] Hey, so unfortunately things have been really hectic for me while moving states to be with my grandpa who has Alzheimer's. So I'll be a bit delayed on responses. I'll let you know when I can respond, sorry for the inconvenience. [/quote] Np np! I'm like way busier than I thought I'd be but I'm trying to smooth over my schedule and get everything sorted [quote name="staircase" date="2023-10-04 11:54:57" ] ...okay. so. my sincerest apologies. but guess who got handed more workload aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha. ahaha. anyway looks like i'll have to leave the rp screaming [/quote] Oofers, know that the rp will still be open in the future though! I'll try to keep the story summary well updated too ^^ Good luck with your work
IvoryMist wrote on 2023-10-02 19:20:51:
Hey, so unfortunately things have been really hectic for me while moving states to be with my grandpa who has Alzheimer's. So I'll be a bit delayed on responses. I'll let you know when I can respond, sorry for the inconvenience.
Np np! I'm like way busier than I thought I'd be but I'm trying to smooth over my schedule and get everything sorted
staircase wrote on 2023-10-04 11:54:57:
...okay.

so.

my sincerest apologies.

but guess who got handed more workload aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha. ahaha.

anyway looks like i'll have to leave the rp

screaming
Oofers, know that the rp will still be open in the future though! I'll try to keep the story summary well updated too ^^ Good luck with your work
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
I'm making a post right now, but I think i want to have Creek poof out. I have no idea how the h*ll I made it work the first time, but I just realized that his less-than-friendly personality + tendency not to talk makes roleplaying him kind of boring.

also, do we want to time skip to the feast?
I'm making a post right now, but I think i want to have Creek poof out. I have no idea how the h*ll I made it work the first time, but I just realized that his less-than-friendly personality + tendency not to talk makes roleplaying him kind of boring.

also, do we want to time skip to the feast?
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
To staircase, idk if ye will see this but ummm... Big ooof my dude, and I always feel awkward responding to this sort of thing as I feel obligated to yet don't know how to make things sound genuine via text.
Anyways good luck with life and like Star said we'll gladly have ya back any time.

As for you Baltic IDK how you did it either, but I do kinda feel you on that and ding-dang it Monk's reaction to sharing a room is too cute! And he deserves to experience a friendly 'sleep over' if you could call it that.

As for my thoughts on time skipping, I'm rather indifferent to it... Maybe yeet in a bit of prelude or a chance to kinda wander a bit but if things slow down make use of it 100%
To staircase, idk if ye will see this but ummm... Big ooof my dude, and I always feel awkward responding to this sort of thing as I feel obligated to yet don't know how to make things sound genuine via text.
Anyways good luck with life and like Star said we'll gladly have ya back any time.

As for you Baltic IDK how you did it either, but I do kinda feel you on that and ding-dang it Monk's reaction to sharing a room is too cute! And he deserves to experience a friendly 'sleep over' if you could call it that.

As for my thoughts on time skipping, I'm rather indifferent to it... Maybe yeet in a bit of prelude or a chance to kinda wander a bit but if things slow down make use of it 100%
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
thanks yall it was nice bein here!!

pretend artemy just slunk off into the wilderness in search of caffeine and then turned to dust LOL
thanks yall it was nice bein here!!

pretend artemy just slunk off into the wilderness in search of caffeine and then turned to dust LOL
hi im barely here
I was thinking of having a bit of an interlude for people to explore for a bit or snoop around some rumors and then having the feast. Like if y'all wanna visit the church or Ivan to learn more about demons, but ye
I was thinking of having a bit of an interlude for people to explore for a bit or snoop around some rumors and then having the feast. Like if y'all wanna visit the church or Ivan to learn more about demons, but ye
Good luck with your irl stuff everyone, do what you gotta do *thumbs up*

Am game for a chance to explore. If anyone isn't entirely sure where to nudge their character(s) you're welcome to have 'em tag along w Eira, since the curious little dude will definitely wander once the opportunity arises.

Good luck with your irl stuff everyone, do what you gotta do *thumbs up*

Am game for a chance to explore. If anyone isn't entirely sure where to nudge their character(s) you're welcome to have 'em tag along w Eira, since the curious little dude will definitely wander once the opportunity arises.

sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
I'll probably be posting later today, no worries if you haven't posted yet. It's just gonna be wrapping up the plot time for everyone so you can go roam free and explore ^^ Also gonna be testing out that rumors feature so feel free to ping me about that
I'll probably be posting later today, no worries if you haven't posted yet. It's just gonna be wrapping up the plot time for everyone so you can go roam free and explore ^^ Also gonna be testing out that rumors feature so feel free to ping me about that
Hello?
Hello?
slXRG.gif

@SmilodonLady @IvoryMist @Catlover422 @BalticDeerOwl @FlamesEmbrace @BlueAnxiety @SuddenShimmer
I'm alive-ish really sorry for how dead I've been >.> Combination of being busy and just kinda art blocked in general. We could timeskip til the feast unless there's something else people wanna explore. But uh ye .w.
@SmilodonLady @IvoryMist @Catlover422 @BalticDeerOwl @FlamesEmbrace @BlueAnxiety @SuddenShimmer
I'm alive-ish really sorry for how dead I've been >.> Combination of being busy and just kinda art blocked in general. We could timeskip til the feast unless there's something else people wanna explore. But uh ye .w.
Really unless anyone objects to it I'm pretty much down for it just to get things moving again. Possibly implying a bit of exploration happened just for the sake of a few things (i.e pretty much what occured in the prior version as I kinda liked the ideas I had)
Really unless anyone objects to it I'm pretty much down for it just to get things moving again. Possibly implying a bit of exploration happened just for the sake of a few things (i.e pretty much what occured in the prior version as I kinda liked the ideas I had)
slXRG.gif

1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 51 52