Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heroes of Lyra (OOC) [Reboot]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53
I did the pinglist thing, but uh tell me if it's not working or anything
I did the pinglist thing, but uh tell me if it's not working or anything
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
As a note, I would prefer if y'all visit the church during free time since I have a little interaction event set up there that just timeskipping can't encompass .w.
As a note, I would prefer if y'all visit the church during free time since I have a little interaction event set up there that just timeskipping can't encompass .w.
3/5 of my characters don't eat. Because Amira's a robot, Kassius doesn't require any form of substance, and Elijah was blessed to not need it by the entity, despite being able to if he wanted.
3/5 of my characters don't eat. Because Amira's a robot, Kassius doesn't require any form of substance, and Elijah was blessed to not need it by the entity, despite being able to if he wanted.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
My post has left some things open for others to insert their characters if they wish, since I was absent for quite a bit. Namely, Crade creeping around.
My post has left some things open for others to insert their characters if they wish, since I was absent for quite a bit. Namely, Crade creeping around.
............................ ..

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Art | Wishlist | Avatar | Auction (30+)
...Blue | Any pronouns | FR time +8

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o2_75sq.png
It do find everyone's reactions to the feast funny, especially the ones that don't eat lol As for the question of human flesh, it could be arranged. Would just require some even more overworked priests
It do find everyone's reactions to the feast funny, especially the ones that don't eat lol As for the question of human flesh, it could be arranged. Would just require some even more overworked priests
Zephyr is just unnerved by the king.
Zephyr is just unnerved by the king.
LIo8D8G.gif
@SuddenShimmer @FlamesEmbrace
Will hopefully get a post in tomorrow so just a bit of a heads up
@SuddenShimmer @FlamesEmbrace
Will hopefully get a post in tomorrow so just a bit of a heads up
@SmilodonLady @Catlover422
Oh right for those who have demon ocs, I can send you guys the NPC template to fill out. You can reveal as little or much as y'all want ^^ Am on mobile so it will have to wait a bit
Oh right for those who have demon ocs, I can send you guys the NPC template to fill out. You can reveal as little or much as y'all want ^^ Am on mobile so it will have to wait a bit
Oh, speaking of things in places. I'm currently hanging out with my aunt and I won't be responding much until Sunday or Monday likely. Mostly due to the fact that mobile typing is garbage and I refuse to roleplay longer responses with it. My apologies<3
Oh, speaking of things in places. I'm currently hanging out with my aunt and I won't be responding much until Sunday or Monday likely. Mostly due to the fact that mobile typing is garbage and I refuse to roleplay longer responses with it. My apologies<3
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
[quote name="StarR3N" date="2023-11-11 10:15:10" ] @SmilodonLady @Catlover422 Oh right for those who have demon ocs, I can send you guys the NPC template to fill out. You can reveal as little or much as y'all want ^^ Am on mobile so it will have to wait a bit [/quote] Thanks for that! Zephyr and one of the demons are just awkwardly staring at one another, though.
StarR3N wrote on 2023-11-11 10:15:10:
Thanks for that! Zephyr and one of the demons are just awkwardly staring at one another, though.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53