Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Beyond and Below
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Questionable laughed at Dryden's comment. "It's complicated, eh? Does ol' Dryden here have a love life?" Questionable, of course, ignored the silence that came after that joke. After the three finished packing their meager belongings, Questionable pulled them aside for a quick word. "Listen, it's very dangerous out there. While my kind is viewed as almost a kind of royalty by the monsters with intelligence, those are only a small portion of the beasts that lie outside the walls of the city. And even of those monsters, about half of them have probably of me as a traitor ever since I- never mind, you don't need to know about that. At least, Dryden doesn't. Let's just say that while me, Devour, and Temptation have cut off all contact with the monsters outside the walls, the same cannot be said in reverse. They have eyes everywhere, not all of them willing." With that, the three left. When they got into a decently deserted area of the Lower City, Questionable turned back into his true form, trying to become as big as he possibly could. He had never even carried one person on his back before this past week, let alone two. After Aurum and Dryden climbed on, Questionable launched himself into the sky, trying to stay directly in the clouds and making sure to dodge any skyscrapers he could see through the thick fog that perpetually covered New Oríen.
Questionable laughed at Dryden's comment. "It's complicated, eh? Does ol' Dryden here have a love life?" Questionable, of course, ignored the silence that came after that joke. After the three finished packing their meager belongings, Questionable pulled them aside for a quick word. "Listen, it's very dangerous out there. While my kind is viewed as almost a kind of royalty by the monsters with intelligence, those are only a small portion of the beasts that lie outside the walls of the city. And even of those monsters, about half of them have probably of me as a traitor ever since I- never mind, you don't need to know about that. At least, Dryden doesn't. Let's just say that while me, Devour, and Temptation have cut off all contact with the monsters outside the walls, the same cannot be said in reverse. They have eyes everywhere, not all of them willing." With that, the three left. When they got into a decently deserted area of the Lower City, Questionable turned back into his true form, trying to become as big as he possibly could. He had never even carried one person on his back before this past week, let alone two. After Aurum and Dryden climbed on, Questionable launched himself into the sky, trying to stay directly in the clouds and making sure to dodge any skyscrapers he could see through the thick fog that perpetually covered New Oríen.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17