Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beauty and the.. beast..? [OOC]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
Yay! Heppy to hear your little friend is better. I personally am very allergic to cats but I do have a dog and quite a few other animals, so I know how it feels to be worried for a fluffy friend.

Honestly my post kinda feels blah too but you're fine. I find your posts entertaining for the fact that you kinda have your own writing style and I really like it.Honestly dont even feel like I'm contributing much to the rp but I'm here even when my ideas downt work out haha.

And nice intro post! Very smooth! ^^
Yay! Heppy to hear your little friend is better. I personally am very allergic to cats but I do have a dog and quite a few other animals, so I know how it feels to be worried for a fluffy friend.

Honestly my post kinda feels blah too but you're fine. I find your posts entertaining for the fact that you kinda have your own writing style and I really like it.Honestly dont even feel like I'm contributing much to the rp but I'm here even when my ideas downt work out haha.

And nice intro post! Very smooth! ^^
SOpef69.gif Bleu|Christian

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
a0QwMLR.gif 3QIeA2e.pnga0QwMLR.gif
Huh? Our cells have windows now? °w°
So Ceres is taking a bath, telling Lazulite to give her some privacy while any research personnel, guards and even other experiments in transit can just take a gander at her?
I hope they are at least using mirrored glass? XD

(it's not as big of a deal as I make it out to be, I'm mostly joking ^w^ )

Also what even is "contributing to the RP", as long as everyone posts and has fun everything is all right, no? :3
If you can't post just let the others know and we'll arrange around that.
If you're not having fun, let's talk about what we can change to improve.
I don't think your posts are meh, just because nothing much happened. My next post won't have any groundbreaking events either XD
So Ceres is taking a bath, telling Lazulite to give her some privacy while any research personnel, guards and even other experiments in transit can just take a gander at her?

Also what even is "contributing to the RP", as long as everyone posts and has fun everything is all right, no? :3
I don't think your posts are meh, just because nothing much happened. My next post won't have any groundbreaking events either XD
[quote name="MaunaKea" date="2022-01-08 10:18:04" ] Huh? Our cells have windows now? °w° So Ceres is taking a bath, telling Lazulite to give her some privacy while any research personnel, guards and even other experiments in transit can just take a gander at her? I hope they are at least using mirrored glass? XD (it's not as big of a deal as I make it out to be, I'm mostly joking ^w^ ) Also what even is "contributing to the RP", as long as everyone posts and has fun everything is all right, no? :3 If you can't post just let the others know and we'll arrange around that. If you're not having fun, let's talk about what we can change to improve. I don't think your posts are meh, just because nothing much happened. My next post won't have any groundbreaking events either XD [/quote] I figured there would be some way that the organization would be able to monitor them while they are in their cells! We can make it a small window in the door, or even a surveillance camera?
MaunaKea wrote on 2022-01-08 10:18:04:

I figured there would be some way that the organization would be able to monitor them while they are in their cells! We can make it a small window in the door, or even a surveillance camera?
[quote name="PumpkinBooRu" date="2022-01-08 11:38:47" ] I figured there would be some way that the organization would be able to monitor them while they are in their cells! We can make it a small window in the door, or even a surveillance camera? [/quote] From a logical standpoint, oh, absolutely. I just omitted anything like that in order to have secret break out planning happen more easily and since it never came up before I kinda went with the windowless design in my head. But as I said, you're absolutely right some form of window/camera makes total sense and since we have now a player on the organizations side (at least superficially) we could now actually utilize such a thing in the RP as well. I don't mind having a small window, maybe even blocked by a hatch, only to be opened when someone actually wants to look in. A camera would also be fine I guess and it would probably be alright with the organizations tech level. I do think big surveillance windows wouldn't make much sense in the cells though... too much of a security risk. There should be special surveillance cells if an experiment should be monitored for a prolonged period of time but the regular cells are basically just for holding, so that doesn't seem necessary. But I'm all for occasionally putting preferences aside if they hinder the fun. If a big window would fit some ideas you have better I'm all for it. Let's say it's super strong, basically unbreakable glass and there goes the security risk. So yeah, everything goes~ :3
PumpkinBooRu wrote on 2022-01-08 11:38:47:
I figured there would be some way that the organization would be able to monitor them while they are in their cells! We can make it a small window in the door, or even a surveillance camera?

From a logical standpoint, oh, absolutely.

I just omitted anything like that in order to have secret break out planning happen more easily and since it never came up before I kinda went with the windowless design in my head.

But as I said, you're absolutely right some form of window/camera makes total sense and since we have now a player on the organizations side (at least superficially) we could now actually utilize such a thing in the RP as well.

I don't mind having a small window, maybe even blocked by a hatch, only to be opened when someone actually wants to look in. A camera would also be fine I guess and it would probably be alright with the organizations tech level.
I do think big surveillance windows wouldn't make much sense in the cells though... too much of a security risk. There should be special surveillance cells if an experiment should be monitored for a prolonged period of time but the regular cells are basically just for holding, so that doesn't seem necessary.

But I'm all for occasionally putting preferences aside if they hinder the fun. If a big window would fit some ideas you have better I'm all for it. Let's say it's super strong, basically unbreakable glass and there goes the security risk. So yeah, everything goes~
:3
[quote name="MaunaKea" date="2022-01-08 11:57:17" ] From a logical standpoint, oh, absolutely. I just omitted anything like that in order to have secret break out planning happen more easily and since it never came up before I kinda went with the windowless design in my head. But as I said, you're absolutely right some form of window/camera makes total sense and since we have now a player on the organizations side (at least superficially) we could now actually utilize such a thing in the RP as well. I don't mind having a small window, maybe even blocked by a hatch, only to be opened when someone actually wants to look in. A camera would also be fine I guess and it would probably be alright with the organizations tech level. I do think big surveillance windows wouldn't make much sense in the cells though... too much of a security risk. There should be special surveillance cells if an experiment should be monitored for a prolonged period of time but the regular cells are basically just for holding, so that doesn't seem necessary. But I'm all for occasionally putting preferences aside if they hinder the fun. If a big window would fit some ideas you have better I'm all for it. Let's say it's super strong, basically unbreakable glass and there goes the security risk. So yeah, everything goes~ :3 [/quote] With the semi-low tech they probably wouldn’t have a surveillance camera in every cell. And you’re right the big window wouldn’t work either except for some of the experimental chambers that required monitoring/a demonstration. I really like the idea of the small window in the door- so let’s go with that! I can adjust my post tomorrow! Going to sleep now XD
MaunaKea wrote on 2022-01-08 11:57:17:
From a logical standpoint, oh, absolutely.

I just omitted anything like that in order to have secret break out planning happen more easily and since it never came up before I kinda went with the windowless design in my head.

But as I said, you're absolutely right some form of window/camera makes total sense and since we have now a player on the organizations side (at least superficially) we could now actually utilize such a thing in the RP as well.

I don't mind having a small window, maybe even blocked by a hatch, only to be opened when someone actually wants to look in. A camera would also be fine I guess and it would probably be alright with the organizations tech level.
I do think big surveillance windows wouldn't make much sense in the cells though... too much of a security risk. There should be special surveillance cells if an experiment should be monitored for a prolonged period of time but the regular cells are basically just for holding, so that doesn't seem necessary.

But I'm all for occasionally putting preferences aside if they hinder the fun. If a big window would fit some ideas you have better I'm all for it. Let's say it's super strong, basically unbreakable glass and there goes the security risk. So yeah, everything goes~

With the semi-low tech they probably wouldn’t have a surveillance camera in every cell. And you’re right the big window wouldn’t work either except for some of the experimental chambers that required monitoring/a demonstration. I really like the idea of the small window in the door- so let’s go with that!

I can adjust my post tomorrow! Going to sleep now XD
Pumpkin! Love the new visa + prof ferg! Very pretty! ^^

How we doin everyone? I know Mauna was the last post--and I went before, but I could always post again. Thought to check in before just going straight to another post, you know?

That being said, take your time, I'm just check-in.

And thanks Mauna. I appreciate it
Pumpkin! Love the new visa + prof ferg! Very pretty! ^^

How we doin everyone? I know Mauna was the last post--and I went before, but I could always post again. Thought to check in before just going straight to another post, you know?

That being said, take your time, I'm just check-in.

And thanks Mauna. I appreciate it

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
Heyo~
I'm still here, still on stand by. :3
I think Illunis is basically off to sleep and Ceres is more or less as well so it's now mostly between Charlotte and Lazulite, before we skip to the next day...

Unless Flames has something planned to happen during the night/while Lazulite's gone. (Or if I get a bright idea of course, but rn the next big thing on my list is the shared experiment with Illunis on day 2... possibly with Charlotte present, but actually it would probably be better for her to run check ups on Lazulite so we get two groups of 2 playing instead of 3 playing and 1 waiting till everyone comes back.)

Heyo~
I'm still here, still on stand by. :3
I think Illunis is basically off to sleep and Ceres is more or less as well so it's now mostly between Charlotte and Lazulite, before we skip to the next day...

Unless Flames has something planned to happen during the night/while Lazulite's gone. (Or if I get a bright idea of course, but rn the next big thing on my list is the shared experiment with Illunis on day 2... possibly with Charlotte present, but actually it would probably be better for her to run check ups on Lazulite so we get two groups of 2 playing instead of 3 playing and 1 waiting till everyone comes back.)

Sooooo...

Are we still an active RP?
Sooooo...

Are we still an active RP?
I'm still here, waiting for someone to reply as I am unable to add much.
I'm still here, waiting for someone to reply as I am unable to add much.

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
@FlamesEmbrace
@PumpkinBooRu

Hey you guys~