Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beauty and the.. beast..? [OOC]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@PumpkinBooRu Oh! Actually, since you joined we just hit the limit ar four, so this should be good!

Your character is very creative! She has much potential. I could see how she could definitely be a good go-to for the escape, especially since we've been relying so much on Illunis.

Since Ceres already has a trainer, and Illunis is less of a unit and more of a glass bomb (therefore having multiple people to run him while one in particular conducts the work, as far as I'm aware) you could be Lazulite's trainer, if you wish! Or Illunis's, if you want. It would make sense to bend around the pharamones, but Lazulite is fresh meat so whichever you choose should be completely up to you, if at all! (it would also be easier to conduct RP within the experimental chambers, to get context as to what they look like; they could also be somewhat secluded for private conversations to work you into position of alias)

Not much to catch up on. It only started a few weeks ago, so the only things that happened so far is Lazulite getting thrown in the dungeon and then taken in for a quick kind of check-up, Ceres being taken out for a quick monster-hunter montage, Illunis being introduced via moving cells, andCeres taking a bath. (pfft)

And feel free to make your own adjustments! The place is settled in a kind of semi-new-world London kind of theme, but the bunker is supposed to be slightly advanced in technological/biological studies and advancements, so your plants are a-ok!

And Mauna is kindof the thinker of the group (i swear she thinks of everything) so if she wants to join in on the what's-good-what's-not conversation, feel free
@PumpkinBooRu Oh! Actually, since you joined we just hit the limit ar four, so this should be good!

Your character is very creative! She has much potential. I could see how she could definitely be a good go-to for the escape, especially since we've been relying so much on Illunis.

Since Ceres already has a trainer, and Illunis is less of a unit and more of a glass bomb (therefore having multiple people to run him while one in particular conducts the work, as far as I'm aware) you could be Lazulite's trainer, if you wish! Or Illunis's, if you want. It would make sense to bend around the pharamones, but Lazulite is fresh meat so whichever you choose should be completely up to you, if at all! (it would also be easier to conduct RP within the experimental chambers, to get context as to what they look like; they could also be somewhat secluded for private conversations to work you into position of alias)

Not much to catch up on. It only started a few weeks ago, so the only things that happened so far is Lazulite getting thrown in the dungeon and then taken in for a quick kind of check-up, Ceres being taken out for a quick monster-hunter montage, Illunis being introduced via moving cells, andCeres taking a bath. (pfft)

And feel free to make your own adjustments! The place is settled in a kind of semi-new-world London kind of theme, but the bunker is supposed to be slightly advanced in technological/biological studies and advancements, so your plants are a-ok!

And Mauna is kindof the thinker of the group (i swear she thinks of everything) so if she wants to join in on the what's-good-what's-not conversation, feel free
SOpef69.gif Bleu|Christian

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
a0QwMLR.gif 3QIeA2e.pnga0QwMLR.gif
Sorry for my absence. I’ll try and get a post up sometime tonight if my cat allows it.
Sorry for my absence. I’ll try and get a post up sometime tonight if my cat allows it.
oulcMpY.gif
Wait what? >w<
When was I declared brain of this operation? That's much too much responsibility credit! X3
I have much less of a grasp on this RP as Bleu makes me out to have.
But I'll happily take a look at Charlotte's backstory (I was kinda busy and skipped it, only looking at the bullet points and powers so far =w= ) and if something catches my eye I'll let you know~

All I can say right away is that she strikes my as more or a researcher than a "trainer". Now of course different beasts could have different kinds of trainers but in Ceres case I think of her trainer as a military guy focusing in combat and fitness with an entirely different staff of scientists occupied with all the research and mutation things concerning her. So in Ceres case Charlotte would fit better into the second group.

She could be involved with general tests not necessarily tied to anyone of us in particular (for example she could lead or assist in the upcoming experiment with Ceres and Illunis) or she could actually be assigned to any one of us (probably either Lazulite as he's new or Illunis as he's important) and conduct more focused experiments and surveillance on them.

Also welcome back Flames~
I hope that comment doesn't imply there's something wrong with your cat °^°
If it's just being an attention hoarding little gremlin pet it from me~ >w<
And it it's actually sick or otherwise unwell I hope it soon feels better! °^°
Wait what? >w<
When was I declared brain of this operation? That's much too much responsibility credit! X3
I have much less of a grasp on this RP as Bleu makes me out to have.
But I'll happily take a look at Charlotte's backstory (I was kinda busy and skipped it, only looking at the bullet points and powers so far =w= ) and if something catches my eye I'll let you know~

All I can say right away is that she strikes my as more or a researcher than a "trainer". Now of course different beasts could have different kinds of trainers but in Ceres case I think of her trainer as a military guy focusing in combat and fitness with an entirely different staff of scientists occupied with all the research and mutation things concerning her. So in Ceres case Charlotte would fit better into the second group.

She could be involved with general tests not necessarily tied to anyone of us in particular (for example she could lead or assist in the upcoming experiment with Ceres and Illunis) or she could actually be assigned to any one of us (probably either Lazulite as he's new or Illunis as he's important) and conduct more focused experiments and surveillance on them.

Also welcome back Flames~
I hope that comment doesn't imply there's something wrong with your cat °^°
If it's just being an attention hoarding little gremlin pet it from me~ >w<
And it it's actually sick or otherwise unwell I hope it soon feels better! °^°
So I finally got around to read the entire thing and much like Bleu I don't see any issues with her backstory or abilities.

I also see her a bit more antagonistic towards the organization than I originally presumed, which isn't bad at all.

If Charlotte is in charge of Lazulites transformation it would be funny if the whole "codeword makes the creation obedient" mechanic would work on him. XD

Of course you'd have to discuss that with Bleu, since it would be affecting her character quite a bit. Then again maybe it doesn't work as well as Charlotte intended. I could see it working only sporadically, Lazulite having the opportunity to fight her command or the pheromones only working under certain conditions (like Charlotte being stressed, relaxed, wounded, happy, sad, etc)

Other than that everything I said before still stands. :3
So I finally got around to read the entire thing and much like Bleu I don't see any issues with her backstory or abilities.

I also see her a bit more antagonistic towards the organization than I originally presumed, which isn't bad at all.

If Charlotte is in charge of Lazulites transformation it would be funny if the whole "codeword makes the creation obedient" mechanic would work on him. XD

Of course you'd have to discuss that with Bleu, since it would be affecting her character quite a bit. Then again maybe it doesn't work as well as Charlotte intended. I could see it working only sporadically, Lazulite having the opportunity to fight her command or the pheromones only working under certain conditions (like Charlotte being stressed, relaxed, wounded, happy, sad, etc)

Other than that everything I said before still stands. :3
Than you all for the warm welcome! I can't wait to get involved! [quote name="BleuFalha" date="2022-01-05 15:32:56" ] Since Ceres already has a trainer, and Illunis is less of a unit and more of a glass bomb (therefore having multiple people to run him while one in particular conducts the work, as far as I'm aware) you could be Lazulite's trainer, if you wish! Or Illunis's, if you want. It would make sense to bend around the pharamones, but Lazulite is fresh meat so whichever you choose should be completely up to you, if at all! (it would also be easier to conduct RP within the experimental chambers, to get context as to what they look like; they could also be somewhat secluded for private conversations to work you into position of alias) [/quote] I always viewed Charlotte as more of a Researcher; I can see the Organization though, wanting to expand Charlotte's abilities/experience (and perhaps maybe punish her slightly for her recent questions) making her a trainer! I think it could be really fun having her be a first time trainer for Lazulite! Are you ok with Lazulite having the pheromone lock and codeword? We can work together with boundaries and of course Lazulite would be able to fight against it, if you so wished him to! Also would love the chance to RP with Lazulite inside the experimental chambers if you are game! Just let me know your expectations! Things you are ok with Charlotte doing to him, things you are not ok with, or experiments you want her to perform! These are things that will be happening to your character so I really want your input and make sure that we are on the same page before we begin! @FlamesEmbrace It takes so many people to control and contain Illunis, I can see Charlotte as frequently being part of the team on occasion, if that is something you want to include in your character's backstory!
Than you all for the warm welcome! I can't wait to get involved!
BleuFalha wrote on 2022-01-05 15:32:56:

I always viewed Charlotte as more of a Researcher; I can see the Organization though, wanting to expand Charlotte's abilities/experience (and perhaps maybe punish her slightly for her recent questions) making her a trainer! I think it could be really fun having her be a first time trainer for Lazulite!

Are you ok with Lazulite having the pheromone lock and codeword? We can work together with boundaries and of course Lazulite would be able to fight against it, if you so wished him to!

Also would love the chance to RP with Lazulite inside the experimental chambers if you are game! Just let me know your expectations! Things you are ok with Charlotte doing to him, things you are not ok with, or experiments you want her to perform! These are things that will be happening to your character so I really want your input and make sure that we are on the same page before we begin!

@FlamesEmbrace It takes so many people to control and contain Illunis, I can see Charlotte as frequently being part of the team on occasion, if that is something you want to include in your character's backstory!

I don't mind at all! This is very intriguing, and whatever works will do fine. (Plus I rreally like the idea of Lazulite being put in his place or getting his hands dirty lol.)

And while I do agree with Mauna on the fact that Ceres has a trainer for battle, Lazulite was supposed to be this big untouchable figure in his kingdom, and while the people itself declined him as a proper leader, his dad always had a leash on him--so while he'll never be king-to-be, he was supposed to be a sort of cleanly representation of the freedom and sanitary solitude of the kingdom. If the organization knew it, I feel like it would make more sense to put him through some kind of experiment because the whole sort of the organization itself is to yes, rule the world, but it would shout a bigger message to completely change a public figure.

(woah that came out of nowhere) And yes I would also really like to RP inside the chambers! With Lazulite being kind of untouched by the organization so far, (other than having his blood drawn and going through a pain tolerance test--both very short and kind of irrelevant to the story) you could still kind of keep your research reputation by logging how certain things react to him. (Being the reasearcher could also potentially benifit trainer-understanding with said experiment)

I am throwing ideas out there feel free to deny these hh but as far as I'm aware (because all I really did in this post as add reasons as to why I agree) I think we're on the same page c:

I don't mind at all! This is very intriguing, and whatever works will do fine. (Plus I rreally like the idea of Lazulite being put in his place or getting his hands dirty lol.)

And while I do agree with Mauna on the fact that Ceres has a trainer for battle, Lazulite was supposed to be this big untouchable figure in his kingdom, and while the people itself declined him as a proper leader, his dad always had a leash on him--so while he'll never be king-to-be, he was supposed to be a sort of cleanly representation of the freedom and sanitary solitude of the kingdom. If the organization knew it, I feel like it would make more sense to put him through some kind of experiment because the whole sort of the organization itself is to yes, rule the world, but it would shout a bigger message to completely change a public figure.

(woah that came out of nowhere) And yes I would also really like to RP inside the chambers! With Lazulite being kind of untouched by the organization so far, (other than having his blood drawn and going through a pain tolerance test--both very short and kind of irrelevant to the story) you could still kind of keep your research reputation by logging how certain things react to him. (Being the reasearcher could also potentially benifit trainer-understanding with said experiment)

I am throwing ideas out there feel free to deny these hh but as far as I'm aware (because all I really did in this post as add reasons as to why I agree) I think we're on the same page c:

SOpef69.gif Bleu|Christian

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
a0QwMLR.gif 3QIeA2e.pnga0QwMLR.gif
So it turns out my cat pulled a Miette on me and tripped so hard on a lizard (how she got one I will never know) that she went temporarily blind, lost partial control of her body and was ravenously hungry (though that last part is nothing new). Vet says she should be fine and there should be no lingering side effects. She seems fine now and is currently trying to groom/eat my hair. She appreciates any worry for her and is currently thriving on all the treats along with all of the extra food/attention that she is receiving.

I can totally see Illunis and Charlotte knowing each other, and for her to be a part of his control/containment team in a sort of on and off way. She's probably one of his favorite scientific people despite all of the needles and painful tests. Maybe she's trying to find a way to create some sort of immunization so that other members of the Organization can work alongside him without having to worry about the whole moon madness, or weaponize it or something. She could probably also use the pheromone lock (if she has one on him) to calm Illunis enough to stop him from aerosolizing his blood in great amounts, or even grant her some sort of immunity depending on just how it works.
So it turns out my cat pulled a Miette on me and tripped so hard on a lizard (how she got one I will never know) that she went temporarily blind, lost partial control of her body and was ravenously hungry (though that last part is nothing new). Vet says she should be fine and there should be no lingering side effects. She seems fine now and is currently trying to groom/eat my hair. She appreciates any worry for her and is currently thriving on all the treats along with all of the extra food/attention that she is receiving.

I can totally see Illunis and Charlotte knowing each other, and for her to be a part of his control/containment team in a sort of on and off way. She's probably one of his favorite scientific people despite all of the needles and painful tests. Maybe she's trying to find a way to create some sort of immunization so that other members of the Organization can work alongside him without having to worry about the whole moon madness, or weaponize it or something. She could probably also use the pheromone lock (if she has one on him) to calm Illunis enough to stop him from aerosolizing his blood in great amounts, or even grant her some sort of immunity depending on just how it works.
oulcMpY.gif
I'm very glad to hear your feline friend is alright! >w<
I'm very glad to hear your feline friend is alright! >w<
[quote name="FlamesEmbrace" date="2022-01-07 13:09:22" ] I can totally see Illunis and Charlotte knowing each other, and for her to be a part of his control/containment team in a sort of on and off way. She's probably one of his favorite scientific people despite all of the needles and painful tests. Maybe she's trying to find a way to create some sort of immunization so that other members of the Organization can work alongside him without having to worry about the whole moon madness, or weaponize it or something. She could probably also use the pheromone lock (if she has one on him) to calm Illunis enough to stop him from aerosolizing his blood in great amounts, or even grant her some sort of immunity depending on just how it works. [/quote] I have a floofy chonker myself named Belle who I love dearly <3 Pet troubles can be so stressful and I am glad they are doing ok! YES I LOVE ALL OF THAT! In fact, his Moon Madness could be the whole thing that inspired Charlotte to make her Pheromone Lock! Charlotte would dutifully conduct the experiments the Organization assigned her but Illunis could have taken note that Charlotte attempted to do so as pain-free as possible. With all this great information I am going to go ahead and start typing my intro post!!
FlamesEmbrace wrote on 2022-01-07 13:09:22:

I have a floofy chonker myself named Belle who I love dearly <3 Pet troubles can be so stressful and I am glad they are doing ok!

YES I LOVE ALL OF THAT! In fact, his Moon Madness could be the whole thing that inspired Charlotte to make her Pheromone Lock! Charlotte would dutifully conduct the experiments the Organization assigned her but Illunis could have taken note that Charlotte attempted to do so as pain-free as possible.

With all this great information I am going to go ahead and start typing my intro post!!
Post feels blah, but I don't really know what to do with him. Other than knocking him out completely.

Post feels blah, but I don't really know what to do with him. Other than knocking him out completely.

oulcMpY.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18