Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beauty and the.. beast..? [OOC]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I'm feeling better :3

My life has not exactly gotten any easier but I think I'm more up to the task now.
How is everyone else?
I'm feeling better :3

My life has not exactly gotten any easier but I think I'm more up to the task now.
How is everyone else?
I am.. hmm. School could be better :P but I’m good! :D

Glad to hear your doing better!!
I am.. hmm. School could be better :P but I’m good! :D

Glad to hear your doing better!!
SOpef69.gif Bleu|Christian

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
a0QwMLR.gif 3QIeA2e.pnga0QwMLR.gif
I hope school's not too stressful! °^°

But hey, um... Where are we going with the RP? I tried to think of a post but I felt kinda directionless. ^^"
I hope school's not too stressful! °^°

But hey, um... Where are we going with the RP? I tried to think of a post but I felt kinda directionless. ^^"
I'd imagine someone, like an npc comes in and just examines us for a minute before leaving and letting the gates down or smthn C:
I'd imagine someone, like an npc comes in and just examines us for a minute before leaving and letting the gates down or smthn C:

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
Hello everyone!
I, err... I went to Spain for vacation ^^" Now I'm back. I hope you all are doing fine! I tried to finally get on with the RP :3
I know we had a longer hiatus before but... we're still interested, right?
Let me know if you're still here and whether or not we want to continue things like this. ^^"
(So sorry it took so long)
Hello everyone!
I, err... I went to Spain for vacation ^^" Now I'm back. I hope you all are doing fine! I tried to finally get on with the RP :3
I know we had a longer hiatus before but... we're still interested, right?
Let me know if you're still here and whether or not we want to continue things like this. ^^"
(So sorry it took so long)
No your totally fine! I’ll respond in a bit; todays a busy day lol.

Yes I’m still intrested ^^
No your totally fine! I’ll respond in a bit; todays a busy day lol.

Yes I’m still intrested ^^

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
All good, all good~
I think with our update frequency a busy day or a busy week don't really do much ^^"
But especially since things are going slow with our group, may I suggest that we do an early outbreak this time? I don't have a specific plan but if we want to spend another couple of days in the facility (like in our first try) then I guess this will take us months irl time. If we actually want to get out then we should probably get going :3

Also @FlamesEmbrace
How are things on your end? Are you still into this RP?
All good, all good~
I think with our update frequency a busy day or a busy week don't really do much ^^"
But especially since things are going slow with our group, may I suggest that we do an early outbreak this time? I don't have a specific plan but if we want to spend another couple of days in the facility (like in our first try) then I guess this will take us months irl time. If we actually want to get out then we should probably get going :3

Also @FlamesEmbrace
How are things on your end? Are you still into this RP?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18