Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beauty and the.. beast..? [OOC]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
I'm still interested, but there's not really anything I can do with Illunis other than saying that he went to bed.
I'm still interested, but there's not really anything I can do with Illunis other than saying that he went to bed.
oulcMpY.gif
Well Pumpkin said she's unavailable on weekends so we'll wait for her I guess?
Well Pumpkin said she's unavailable on weekends so we'll wait for her I guess?
If she doesn't post by Wednesday I'll go ahead and post w/o her since I'm the only other with content leniency.
If she doesn't post by Wednesday I'll go ahead and post w/o her since I'm the only other with content leniency.
SOpef69.gif Bleu|Christian

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
a0QwMLR.gif 3QIeA2e.pnga0QwMLR.gif
@PumpkinBooRu hey! What's up? Haven't seen you in awhile.

I'll go ahead and post at the end of the day with/out you. Just know that we're gonna start moving forward at some point ^^
@PumpkinBooRu hey! What's up? Haven't seen you in awhile.

I'll go ahead and post at the end of the day with/out you. Just know that we're gonna start moving forward at some point ^^

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
So... I may or may not have done a liiiiiittle bit of stalking and I think I now know what's up.

Pumpkin just posted today in another RP thread that she's struggling with covid. That explains her disappearance.

I'm sure she'll get back to us eventually and when she does read up on this thread I wanna take the opportunity to wish her well - Get well soon Pumpkin!
However I think until she gets back we should consider moving on without Charlotte... Bleu could post implying that some experimentation happened off screen and then it's off to bed and onwards to the next day?
So... I may or may not have done a liiiiiittle bit of stalking and I think I now know what's up.

Pumpkin just posted today in another RP thread that she's struggling with covid. That explains her disappearance.

I'm sure she'll get back to us eventually and when she does read up on this thread I wanna take the opportunity to wish her well - Get well soon Pumpkin!
However I think until she gets back we should consider moving on without Charlotte... Bleu could post implying that some experimentation happened off screen and then it's off to bed and onwards to the next day?
Sure. I’ll get a post up after school

Get well Pumpkin :’)
Sure. I’ll get a post up after school

Get well Pumpkin :’)

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
So, just as an in for Flames:
If we still want to do the shared experiment with Ceres and Illunis we can at any point get them taken to a fitting test chamber.

You can get Illunis taken first and describe the commotion outside or we can have them be transported together. (Although from a security point of view it would probably make sense to have them transferred separately but whatever)

If you have Illunis taken first I'll send Ceres after him right after morning banter with Lazulite. :3
So, just as an in for Flames:
If we still want to do the shared experiment with Ceres and Illunis we can at any point get them taken to a fitting test chamber.

You can get Illunis taken first and describe the commotion outside or we can have them be transported together. (Although from a security point of view it would probably make sense to have them transferred separately but whatever)

If you have Illunis taken first I'll send Ceres after him right after morning banter with Lazulite. :3
Sounds good to me. I should have the post up sometime today!!
Sounds good to me. I should have the post up sometime today!!
oulcMpY.gif
Can't wait to read y'alls characters reactions to being dropped into the same room as Illunis right now. Didn't really know what to do, so I just winged it. Illunis is just not a morning person so waking him up and not giving him time to process was pretty smart.
Can't wait to read y'alls characters reactions to being dropped into the same room as Illunis right now. Didn't really know what to do, so I just winged it. Illunis is just not a morning person so waking him up and not giving him time to process was pretty smart.
oulcMpY.gif
It's great.
I'll give Bleu a chance to react and then shoo Ceres over there~
It's great.
I'll give Bleu a chance to react and then shoo Ceres over there~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18