Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beauty and the.. beast..? [OOC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
OOOOHHHHHH So many good ideas. Like some of them are relatively close to his original backstory. Illunis was originally a hunter that somehow found (more like fell into) a cave system that later led to a strange chamber filled with bones, spider webs and ancient drawings. At the back of the room was a massive skeletal figure that was held together by the still remaining joints and long bolts of ruby silk inscribed with silver runes. Somehow blood, the color of silver, still dripped from the skeletons eyes, and Illunis having been lost in the caves for so long drank and became the adopted child of the Gods whose blood he had just drank. An unknowing acceptor of a forgotten ritual (aka forced adoption by cosmic beings).

Though I'd probably go with MaunaKea's last suggestion, and that would mean that the Organization would have found and taken control of the shrine for their experiments. Illunis would probably be the latest of multiple subjects and the one closest to perfection that they have had due to the amount of abilities he's managed to manifest, along with the only one that has survived so far. Or at least survived without turning into a beast that lost their abilities and is more in killing and drinking blood. The only thing keeping Illunis from being deemed perfect being his dislike of starting violence.

Also Illunis would probably be in a cell near Ceres and Lazulite so that they could converse, but still be far enough that Illunis doesn't have the chance to infect them.
OOOOHHHHHH So many good ideas. Like some of them are relatively close to his original backstory. Illunis was originally a hunter that somehow found (more like fell into) a cave system that later led to a strange chamber filled with bones, spider webs and ancient drawings. At the back of the room was a massive skeletal figure that was held together by the still remaining joints and long bolts of ruby silk inscribed with silver runes. Somehow blood, the color of silver, still dripped from the skeletons eyes, and Illunis having been lost in the caves for so long drank and became the adopted child of the Gods whose blood he had just drank. An unknowing acceptor of a forgotten ritual (aka forced adoption by cosmic beings).

Though I'd probably go with MaunaKea's last suggestion, and that would mean that the Organization would have found and taken control of the shrine for their experiments. Illunis would probably be the latest of multiple subjects and the one closest to perfection that they have had due to the amount of abilities he's managed to manifest, along with the only one that has survived so far. Or at least survived without turning into a beast that lost their abilities and is more in killing and drinking blood. The only thing keeping Illunis from being deemed perfect being his dislike of starting violence.

Also Illunis would probably be in a cell near Ceres and Lazulite so that they could converse, but still be far enough that Illunis doesn't have the chance to infect them.
oulcMpY.gif
Aight sounds great!! Feel free to post whenever you’d like. It’s good we got to converse before actually moving on—that way it doesn’t seem like such a bramble. And I agree with Kea. The “chose one “ stories are a bit harder to mold, but it would make sense. But I’m good with where we’re at right now—just so that we’re not the only function in the world, yk?

And alright! Sounds good. Looks like we’ll stick to the original plan
Aight sounds great!! Feel free to post whenever you’d like. It’s good we got to converse before actually moving on—that way it doesn’t seem like such a bramble. And I agree with Kea. The “chose one “ stories are a bit harder to mold, but it would make sense. But I’m good with where we’re at right now—just so that we’re not the only function in the world, yk?

And alright! Sounds good. Looks like we’ll stick to the original plan
SOpef69.gif Bleu|Christian

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
a0QwMLR.gif 3QIeA2e.pnga0QwMLR.gif
Hello you two~

I'm finally back!
I see you introduced Illunis, very nice! I hope I didn't disrupt too much bringing Ceres back... ^^"
I should now be more active again (probably about a post a day) :3

I'm wondering if our break out plans have changed now that Illunis is also part of the RP (another experiment fleeing the chaos wouldn't be strange though so he could just join in)?

Also I decided not to play out the fighting as... no one was around to see or interact with it anyway. Also the post was long enough as it is ^^"
Hello you two~

I'm finally back!
I see you introduced Illunis, very nice! I hope I didn't disrupt too much bringing Ceres back... ^^"
I should now be more active again (probably about a post a day) :3

I'm wondering if our break out plans have changed now that Illunis is also part of the RP (another experiment fleeing the chaos wouldn't be strange though so he could just join in)?

Also I decided not to play out the fighting as... no one was around to see or interact with it anyway. Also the post was long enough as it is ^^"
Na you gucci. Mmm I don’t think it changed much—just that he’s gonna join in.

And that’s alright, I kinda figured
Na you gucci. Mmm I don’t think it changed much—just that he’s gonna join in.

And that’s alright, I kinda figured

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
I know I'm not including Illunis rn, but as of now Ceres doesn't even know of him ^^"
If Flames wants Illunis can chime in from across the corridor or of course Lazulite can tell Ceres what's up.

Assuming they only powered the filtration system up when Illunis was actually transferred into his new cell Ceres might have sensed a slight chance from the electric field of the machine when she was brought back, but right now she's got other things on her mind ^^"
I know I'm not including Illunis rn, but as of now Ceres doesn't even know of him ^^"
If Flames wants Illunis can chime in from across the corridor or of course Lazulite can tell Ceres what's up.

Assuming they only powered the filtration system up when Illunis was actually transferred into his new cell Ceres might have sensed a slight chance from the electric field of the machine when she was brought back, but right now she's got other things on her mind ^^"
Illunis is definitely going to chime in when he hears the word outside. Boy has like no memories from before the Organization.

Also the filtration system powers up a little before Illunis is put into the cell, stays active throughout his stay in it and then stays on for a little afterward to make sure that it can clear out (and store) as much of Illunis's aerosolized blood as possible. So yeah she would definitely be able to notice it when she is in the right state of mind.

Also my post feels blah, but I want to at least put it up before going to bed.
Illunis is definitely going to chime in when he hears the word outside. Boy has like no memories from before the Organization.

Also the filtration system powers up a little before Illunis is put into the cell, stays active throughout his stay in it and then stays on for a little afterward to make sure that it can clear out (and store) as much of Illunis's aerosolized blood as possible. So yeah she would definitely be able to notice it when she is in the right state of mind.

Also my post feels blah, but I want to at least put it up before going to bed.
oulcMpY.gif
Whoop sorry. Your posts are great! I edited mine, because it was crazy rushed and now I have the time to make is somewhat decent.

Whoop sorry. Your posts are great! I edited mine, because it was crazy rushed and now I have the time to make is somewhat decent.

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
I just noticed: Flames isn't linked on the introduction post of the IC thread.
Bleu, if you get around to it you could fix that?
No pressure though, I don't think that's a pressing matter.

Also I remembered Ceres "character sheet" if you could call it so, only exists in PMs ^^"
Should I make one for the OOC thread? I mean most things about her were already introduced but if either of you would like to have an easily accessible ref I can make that :3
I just noticed: Flames isn't linked on the introduction post of the IC thread.
Bleu, if you get around to it you could fix that?
No pressure though, I don't think that's a pressing matter.

Also I remembered Ceres "character sheet" if you could call it so, only exists in PMs ^^"
Should I make one for the OOC thread? I mean most things about her were already introduced but if either of you would like to have an easily accessible ref I can make that :3
Oh yeah! I was so focused on the OOC thread intro I forgot there was also an IC one too. I’ll update that when I get home! Sorry Flame, lol

Yes! I’d like that a lot. I’m working hastily on Lazulite’s so we can have ‘‘em all displayed on there. Nice Visa btw I just noticed
Oh yeah! I was so focused on the OOC thread intro I forgot there was also an IC one too. I’ll update that when I get home! Sorry Flame, lol

Yes! I’d like that a lot. I’m working hastily on Lazulite’s so we can have ‘‘em all displayed on there. Nice Visa btw I just noticed

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
It's fine! I didn't even notice until Mauna brought it up.
It's fine! I didn't even notice until Mauna brought it up.
oulcMpY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18