Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beauty and the.. beast..? [OOC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Question is Lazulite talking to Ceres and Illunis or just one of them. Just want to know.
Question is Lazulite talking to Ceres and Illunis or just one of them. Just want to know.
oulcMpY.gif
It was supposed to be both lol I edited it so it looks better TvT” sorry for teh confusion
It was supposed to be both lol I edited it so it looks better TvT” sorry for teh confusion
SOpef69.gif Bleu|Christian

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
a0QwMLR.gif 3QIeA2e.pnga0QwMLR.gif
*sigh
Christmas time is pretty stressful ^^"
Ceres character sheet might be delayed a bit ^^"
*sigh
Christmas time is pretty stressful ^^"
Ceres character sheet might be delayed a bit ^^"
Nononono no pressure any delay on the Character sheet is fine! No stress
Nononono no pressure any delay on the Character sheet is fine! No stress

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
I'll be waiting for Bleu to post (just so you know and don't wait for me to reply).
Lazulite spent so much effort to get Ceres to sit with him I didn't want her to get up and away before Bleu gets a chance to interact. :3

Also, Flames, new avatar? New vista? I like the blue look :3
I'll be waiting for Bleu to post (just so you know and don't wait for me to reply).
Lazulite spent so much effort to get Ceres to sit with him I didn't want her to get up and away before Bleu gets a chance to interact. :3

Also, Flames, new avatar? New vista? I like the blue look :3
Sorry sorry I’ll do that in the morning today was reallllly busy with last minute Christmas shopping and then I went to see No Way home (freiking epic btw) soo eheh whoops

OOH I DIDNT NOTICE Flames lookin noice :D now your blue fire
Sorry sorry I’ll do that in the morning today was reallllly busy with last minute Christmas shopping and then I went to see No Way home (freiking epic btw) soo eheh whoops

OOH I DIDNT NOTICE Flames lookin noice :D now your blue fire

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
Been busy with the grind. Strange chest are super profitable and am super happy with what I have made so far. Also I have so many eggies!

Also yeah. You'll probably see me changing my forum appearance a lot. Especially for holidays. I like using my collection of vistas to show off at least a portion of my dragons. This combo is one of my favorites because blue is such a lovely color~
Been busy with the grind. Strange chest are super profitable and am super happy with what I have made so far. Also I have so many eggies!

Also yeah. You'll probably see me changing my forum appearance a lot. Especially for holidays. I like using my collection of vistas to show off at least a portion of my dragons. This combo is one of my favorites because blue is such a lovely color~
oulcMpY.gif
Both of you, that's totally understandable XD
Have fun grinding for strange chests or preparing for Christmas (It's not like I'm busy with the same things ^^" ).
I just wanted to drop by and show that I'm still active in this RP, I didn't want to pressure you into replying. >w<
It's all good~
Both of you, that's totally understandable XD
Have fun grinding for strange chests or preparing for Christmas (It's not like I'm busy with the same things ^^" ).
I just wanted to drop by and show that I'm still active in this RP, I didn't want to pressure you into replying. >w<
It's all good~
AYY YO I ACTUALLY POSTED ON TIME (ha ha TvT)

Not sure on the activity garuntees for tomorrow—it is Christmas Eve—but I will definitely post of Christmas Day if not the former >:D
AYY YO I ACTUALLY POSTED ON TIME (ha ha TvT)

Not sure on the activity garuntees for tomorrow—it is Christmas Eve—but I will definitely post of Christmas Day if not the former >:D

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
Merry (early) Crisis everyone.
Merry (early) Crisis everyone.
oulcMpY.gif