Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with @/VovaTheBoss
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 185 186
No.0063
"Oh... So you're that kind of demon." He said, before sighing. He didn't like to mess around with the people he was going to kill later. "It's a little cruel. Don't you think? I mean, they have feelings too..." He trailed off.
No.0063
"Oh... So you're that kind of demon." He said, before sighing. He didn't like to mess around with the people he was going to kill later. "It's a little cruel. Don't you think? I mean, they have feelings too..." He trailed off.
Atlas
———
Atlas looked at No.0063 without moving his head, “It may be, but they meet the same fate in the end. So if they want to try and win back their soul, I’ll let them.”

(The one guy who got his soul back challenged Atlas to a game of Jenga. )
(His claws make it hard to play.)
Atlas
———
Atlas looked at No.0063 without moving his head, “It may be, but they meet the same fate in the end. So if they want to try and win back their soul, I’ll let them.”

(The one guy who got his soul back challenged Atlas to a game of Jenga. )
(His claws make it hard to play.)
21cub4.png
No.0063
"Hmmm, I'd rather just get over it as soon as possible. I'd rather not give anyone false hope." He responded. "And I give them a choice to re-think what they're doing. Though in the end, they stick to their answer. At least that's how it usually goes."
((PFFF AHAHAHAHAHHAHA))
No.0063
"Hmmm, I'd rather just get over it as soon as possible. I'd rather not give anyone false hope." He responded. "And I give them a choice to re-think what they're doing. Though in the end, they stick to their answer. At least that's how it usually goes."
((PFFF AHAHAHAHAHHAHA))
((I feel like No.0064 is very sympathetic for humans. Like he somehow has an odd soft spot for them that he can't explain. Probably because every time he meets one, they go through something bad that made them turn to summoning a demon.))
((I feel like No.0064 is very sympathetic for humans. Like he somehow has an odd soft spot for them that he can't explain. Probably because every time he meets one, they go through something bad that made them turn to summoning a demon.))
Atlas
———
Atlas raised an eyebrow, “Why would you let them think about it? Why let them get out of it like that and waste your time? If they summon you, they should be ready to make a deal and pull through completely.”

(Atlas doesn’t really sympathize them. He just sees them as souls. That’s it. They’re just like animals in his head. Just monkeys with tech)
Atlas
———
Atlas raised an eyebrow, “Why would you let them think about it? Why let them get out of it like that and waste your time? If they summon you, they should be ready to make a deal and pull through completely.”

(Atlas doesn’t really sympathize them. He just sees them as souls. That’s it. They’re just like animals in his head. Just monkeys with tech)
21cub4.png
No.0063
———————
“Because some are blinded and don’t think twice about what they are doing. At least until I tell them to re-think for a moment.” No.0063 said. “I just feel like that they have some kind of worth. Besides just being souls. It’s… complicated.” He said, before leaning back on the couch. “I’d hate to be human though.”
No.0063
———————
“Because some are blinded and don’t think twice about what they are doing. At least until I tell them to re-think for a moment.” No.0063 said. “I just feel like that they have some kind of worth. Besides just being souls. It’s… complicated.” He said, before leaning back on the couch. “I’d hate to be human though.”
Atlas
———
Atlas huffed, “We’re quite different then. But agreed, human really drew the short end of the stick, so sad and powerless.”
Atlas
———
Atlas huffed, “We’re quite different then. But agreed, human really drew the short end of the stick, so sad and powerless.”
21cub4.png
No.0063
—————-
“Mhm..” he said, as he looked back at the TV. “Ants are even far superior than humans. Organized…. They obey their leader…” he trailed off. “Sorry. I tend to think out loud.”
No.0063
—————-
“Mhm..” he said, as he looked back at the TV. “Ants are even far superior than humans. Organized…. They obey their leader…” he trailed off. “Sorry. I tend to think out loud.”
Atlas
———
Atlas shrugged, “It doesn’t bother me any, especially when you’re right. And at least the ants help out their world, unlike humans.”

(Atlas doesn’t like people.)
Atlas
———
Atlas shrugged, “It doesn’t bother me any, especially when you’re right. And at least the ants help out their world, unlike humans.”

(Atlas doesn’t like people.)
21cub4.png
No.0063
"Yes. It is unfortunate... I wonder what will happen to our entire ranking system when they're all gone. Surely in a few million years, they'd die out. Then what?" He said, humming and tapping his chin thoughtfully. "Guess I'll have to wait to figure that one out."

((Demons don't have a lifespan, as they are technically immortal. they can only be hurt by other demons and don't die of old age.))

((No.0063 likes talking to people, even when he is shy. Once he starts talking, it's hard for him to stop. unless of course, he gets uncomfortable or awkward.))
No.0063
"Yes. It is unfortunate... I wonder what will happen to our entire ranking system when they're all gone. Surely in a few million years, they'd die out. Then what?" He said, humming and tapping his chin thoughtfully. "Guess I'll have to wait to figure that one out."

((Demons don't have a lifespan, as they are technically immortal. they can only be hurt by other demons and don't die of old age.))

((No.0063 likes talking to people, even when he is shy. Once he starts talking, it's hard for him to stop. unless of course, he gets uncomfortable or awkward.))
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 185 186