Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with @/VovaTheBoss
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186
Kenny
———
Kenny was quiet for a couple moments. Should Jacob really go out? With all of his injuries, he didn’t know.. “Not unless you want to. But I know you’re hurt so badly and I just don’t want to make you do stuff with all of your injuries..”

Atlas
———
“Alright, be safe!” Atlas called as No.0063 went out of the portal. Then, he started to get the rest of the materials needed. He made sure to choose nice ones, only the best for his lover. He also cleared away anything from the surfaces they would be working on. He practically slipped around his forge as he did so. He was so excited to share his favorite hobby with No.0063! He hoped that the other would enjoy it, even if it was time consuming. It would probably take a long time to finish, but he was excited. When he was done he cleaned the small amount of gunk off of his hands, then laid down on the couch and waited for No.0063. His long tail wagged as he waited. He was just as excited to see what No.0063 would bring back. He was trying to figure out what it might be.. Maybe fish? Atlas had mentioned that that was his favorite mortal food, maybe the dish would have some of that?
Kenny
———
Kenny was quiet for a couple moments. Should Jacob really go out? With all of his injuries, he didn’t know.. “Not unless you want to. But I know you’re hurt so badly and I just don’t want to make you do stuff with all of your injuries..”

Atlas
———
“Alright, be safe!” Atlas called as No.0063 went out of the portal. Then, he started to get the rest of the materials needed. He made sure to choose nice ones, only the best for his lover. He also cleared away anything from the surfaces they would be working on. He practically slipped around his forge as he did so. He was so excited to share his favorite hobby with No.0063! He hoped that the other would enjoy it, even if it was time consuming. It would probably take a long time to finish, but he was excited. When he was done he cleaned the small amount of gunk off of his hands, then laid down on the couch and waited for No.0063. His long tail wagged as he waited. He was just as excited to see what No.0063 would bring back. He was trying to figure out what it might be.. Maybe fish? Atlas had mentioned that that was his favorite mortal food, maybe the dish would have some of that?
21cub4.png
I’ve got a couple saved with those three-)
Another one of my faves is:

Kenny: Why did you guys dress up as each other for Halloween?

Jacob: Xe is the scariest thing I could think of!

Xe: Jacob told me I should pick the dumbest costume possible.))
I’ve got a couple saved with those three-)
Another one of my faves is:

Kenny: Why did you guys dress up as each other for Halloween?

Jacob: Xe is the scariest thing I could think of!

Xe: Jacob told me I should pick the dumbest costume possible.))
21cub4.png
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186