Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with @/VovaTheBoss
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 185 186
I can start?
I can start?
Atlas isn’t a “out of the kindness of his heart” kinda demon. He only wants this reward.

Now what will this reward be?
I don’t think money would be too valued by Atlas, though idk about No.0063
Atlas isn’t a “out of the kindness of his heart” kinda demon. He only wants this reward.

21cub4.png
[quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2021-09-18 21:39:12" ] I can start? [/quote] Oh yeah go ahead
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2021-09-18 21:39:12:
I can start?
Oh yeah go ahead
21cub4.png
[quote name="VovaTheBoss" date="2021-09-18 21:39:45" ] Atlas isn’t a “out of the kindness of his heart” kinda demon. He only wants this reward. Now what will this reward be? I don’t think money would be too valued by Atlas, though idk about No.0063 [/quote] Maybe a large bump up in ranks? Or something related of the sort.
VovaTheBoss wrote on 2021-09-18 21:39:45:

Maybe a large bump up in ranks? Or something related of the sort.
No.0063
No.0063 had accepted a certain mission a few days ago. He only did so because a reward was involved, really. Many other demons had accepted this offer, so there was competition. Though, well.... He did end up pairing up with someone he hadn't met before. They did it to make the mission "easier". He really hoped the other wouldn't be hard on him or anything of the sort. He'd invited the other for lunch so they could at least get to know each other. He hoped the other would show up... He was in the human realm, waiting on his mission partner. No human suspected a thing about him being demon. He appeared human to them. Only other demons could see each other's true form.
No.0063
No.0063 had accepted a certain mission a few days ago. He only did so because a reward was involved, really. Many other demons had accepted this offer, so there was competition. Though, well.... He did end up pairing up with someone he hadn't met before. They did it to make the mission "easier". He really hoped the other wouldn't be hard on him or anything of the sort. He'd invited the other for lunch so they could at least get to know each other. He hoped the other would show up... He was in the human realm, waiting on his mission partner. No human suspected a thing about him being demon. He appeared human to them. Only other demons could see each other's true form.
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/cCxK0vHz/Untitled373-20210701152956.png[/img] ((Oh, here's art I did of mah boi No.0063))
Untitled373-20210701152956.png

((Oh, here's art I did of mah boi No.0063))
(Atlas would definitely approve of that)
(And very cute!)
Atlas
———
Atlas walked with his head angled slightly downward. He had a cigarette in his clawed fingers, flicking ash off of it. He would have rather done this alone really, but he couldn’t underestimate a uncontrolled demon.
He pressed his cigarette into a wall and let the butt drop onto the sidewalk. This was the place he was meeting his new partner. He pushed the door open, a little bell chiming. His eyes scanned a moment before he saw horns. There was his new partner.
(Atlas would definitely approve of that)
(And very cute!)
Atlas
———
Atlas walked with his head angled slightly downward. He had a cigarette in his clawed fingers, flicking ash off of it. He would have rather done this alone really, but he couldn’t underestimate a uncontrolled demon.
He pressed his cigarette into a wall and let the butt drop onto the sidewalk. This was the place he was meeting his new partner. He pushed the door open, a little bell chiming. His eyes scanned a moment before he saw horns. There was his new partner.
21cub4.png
No.0063
No.0063 looked up when hearing the bell on the door chime. It wasn't hard for him to tell it was his partner. After all, the most obvious characteristic his partner had was his horns. He was a little nervous, really. He wasn't sure how the other was like. He was brave enough to wave at the other. He already had menus for the both of them. He didn't need to eat, but he liked the taste of food.
No.0063
No.0063 looked up when hearing the bell on the door chime. It wasn't hard for him to tell it was his partner. After all, the most obvious characteristic his partner had was his horns. He was a little nervous, really. He wasn't sure how the other was like. He was brave enough to wave at the other. He already had menus for the both of them. He didn't need to eat, but he liked the taste of food.
Atlas
———
Atlas crept towards No.0063, snaking around any humans as if they weren’t there. He stood almost a head taller than almost everyone there, and eyes were certainly on him. That fact made him slightly uncomfortable, a small anxiety that whatever magic that hid them was failing.
He pulled the chair opposite to his partner out and sat with a huff. His tail, grey like his horns and tipped with black fur, curled around the legs of the chair. “Hello.”
Atlas
———
Atlas crept towards No.0063, snaking around any humans as if they weren’t there. He stood almost a head taller than almost everyone there, and eyes were certainly on him. That fact made him slightly uncomfortable, a small anxiety that whatever magic that hid them was failing.
He pulled the chair opposite to his partner out and sat with a huff. His tail, grey like his horns and tipped with black fur, curled around the legs of the chair. “Hello.”
21cub4.png
No.0063
"Ah, yes. Hello. It's nice to finally meet you." He said with a nod. He hadn't expected to be so tall, though guess that No.0063 had his fair share of being tall as well. Though Atlas was still a little taller than he. Which made this all but more intimidating. "Atlas, Isn't it?" He asked, offering his hand for a handshake to be respectful to the other demon he was to work with.
No.0063
"Ah, yes. Hello. It's nice to finally meet you." He said with a nod. He hadn't expected to be so tall, though guess that No.0063 had his fair share of being tall as well. Though Atlas was still a little taller than he. Which made this all but more intimidating. "Atlas, Isn't it?" He asked, offering his hand for a handshake to be respectful to the other demon he was to work with.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 185 186