Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with @/VovaTheBoss
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 185 186
No.0063
After about thirty minutes or so, they had arrived. He parked the car and unbuckled. He then exited the car and went around to open the door for Atlas. "This place isn't owned by humans, so that's why I'm guessing that they were able to provide us such a place." He said, sort of directed to Atlas, but also not quite.
No.0063
After about thirty minutes or so, they had arrived. He parked the car and unbuckled. He then exited the car and went around to open the door for Atlas. "This place isn't owned by humans, so that's why I'm guessing that they were able to provide us such a place." He said, sort of directed to Atlas, but also not quite.
Atlas
———
Atlas nodded, “Well it will work for us to stay in. It’ll be good to have a little base outside of hell.” He ducked under the doorframe as he entered.

(Sorry!)
Atlas
———
Atlas nodded, “Well it will work for us to stay in. It’ll be good to have a little base outside of hell.” He ducked under the doorframe as he entered.

(Sorry!)
21cub4.png
No.0063
No.0063 nodded in agreement. It definitely would have been annoying if they had to travel to the human realm off and on every day. No.0063 followed Atlas to the elevator. It closed behind them and No.0063 picked the top floor, since that was where they'd be staying. He waited patiently until the door opened again. He exited and went into a hallway where there was a single door. He unlocked it and opened it with a key he had. "I'll give you a key too, since you'll need one." He told Atlas.

((Tis okay, just checking in :P ))
No.0063
No.0063 nodded in agreement. It definitely would have been annoying if they had to travel to the human realm off and on every day. No.0063 followed Atlas to the elevator. It closed behind them and No.0063 picked the top floor, since that was where they'd be staying. He waited patiently until the door opened again. He exited and went into a hallway where there was a single door. He unlocked it and opened it with a key he had. "I'll give you a key too, since you'll need one." He told Atlas.

((Tis okay, just checking in :P ))
Atlas
———
Atlas nodded, “Thank you sir. That’ll work well.” He strode into the room, slowly turning his head slowly around and then spinning to scan the entirety of it.
Atlas
———
Atlas nodded, “Thank you sir. That’ll work well.” He strode into the room, slowly turning his head slowly around and then spinning to scan the entirety of it.
21cub4.png
No.0063
No.0063 closed the door behind them and went off to go find the key. After a while, he came back and handed it to Atlas. "Settle in, hm?"
No.0063
No.0063 closed the door behind them and went off to go find the key. After a while, he came back and handed it to Atlas. "Settle in, hm?"
Atlas
———
Atlas pocketed the key and nodded, “I guess so. It won’t hurt to relax a bit before we start looking, will it?”

(I’m sorry my notifications keep getting buried my friends are very active in the forms)
Atlas
———
Atlas pocketed the key and nodded, “I guess so. It won’t hurt to relax a bit before we start looking, will it?”

(I’m sorry my notifications keep getting buried my friends are very active in the forms)
21cub4.png
No.0063
"Eh, we'll be fine. They gave us a two day period to settle in." He responded, "We'll be sent off after that." He added. With that, he was off, heading to his room where he was going to organize a bit more in there.

Ah, I see. It's okay))
No.0063
"Eh, we'll be fine. They gave us a two day period to settle in." He responded, "We'll be sent off after that." He added. With that, he was off, heading to his room where he was going to organize a bit more in there.

Ah, I see. It's okay))
Atlas
———
Atlas went to find his room, then once he found it he smiled. There should be plenty of room for him. He sat the messenger bag he was carrying on the bed and sat down. He didn’t have much to unpack right now. He’s have to go back to the underworld to grab some other stuff.
Atlas
———
Atlas went to find his room, then once he found it he smiled. There should be plenty of room for him. He sat the messenger bag he was carrying on the bed and sat down. He didn’t have much to unpack right now. He’s have to go back to the underworld to grab some other stuff.
21cub4.png
No.0063
No.0063 had already settled in, having all the clothing he needed along with some extra items (Makeup, books, etc..). Again, no worries about food. He didn't really need it. He grabbed some casual clothes, being some shorts and a sleeveless shirt. After that, he closed his closet and he exited the room. Going to the living room and turning on the TV since there wasn't much to do.
No.0063
No.0063 had already settled in, having all the clothing he needed along with some extra items (Makeup, books, etc..). Again, no worries about food. He didn't really need it. He grabbed some casual clothes, being some shorts and a sleeveless shirt. After that, he closed his closet and he exited the room. Going to the living room and turning on the TV since there wasn't much to do.
Atlas
———
Atlas pulled the few extra sets of clothes he had out and hung them up, putting up the rest of his stuff. He changed his dress shirt out for a more comfortable button up. It was hard for him to wear anything that didn’t button due to his horns.
He flopped back on his bed and huffed.
Atlas
———
Atlas pulled the few extra sets of clothes he had out and hung them up, putting up the rest of his stuff. He changed his dress shirt out for a more comfortable button up. It was hard for him to wear anything that didn’t button due to his horns.
He flopped back on his bed and huffed.
21cub4.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 185 186