Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with @/VovaTheBoss
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 185 186
Atlas
———
Atlas raised an eyebrow, “A million years? I think they’ll be gone in a hundred.” He rubbed his chin, “That is a good question though.”

((Right, right.))

((Atlas will talk in a subject that interests him, but other than than he will more than likely keep responses short.))
Atlas
———
Atlas raised an eyebrow, “A million years? I think they’ll be gone in a hundred.” He rubbed his chin, “That is a good question though.”

((Right, right.))

((Atlas will talk in a subject that interests him, but other than than he will more than likely keep responses short.))
21cub4.png
No.0063
"That's being a little over dramatic." he said, chuckling lightly. "All the more reason to gain ranks while you can." he added. No.0063's ears drooped a little, "It's a shame really. They had so much potential. Potential to do great things. Instead they're slowly ridding of themselves."
No.0063
"That's being a little over dramatic." he said, chuckling lightly. "All the more reason to gain ranks while you can." he added. No.0063's ears drooped a little, "It's a shame really. They had so much potential. Potential to do great things. Instead they're slowly ridding of themselves."
Atlas
Atlas sighed, “So, so sad. They fight each other instead of what really matters. And their stubbornness won’t let them admit it often.”
Atlas
Atlas sighed, “So, so sad. They fight each other instead of what really matters. And their stubbornness won’t let them admit it often.”
21cub4.png
No.0063
"You know, in a way, us demons are similar to humans as well. Both capable of feeling emotion, pain..... Odd how that works. And it's quite rare to see a demon fight to the death with another. It does say something about humans..." He said, before shaking his head, "Ah, sorry I brought that up... heh..."
No.0063
"You know, in a way, us demons are similar to humans as well. Both capable of feeling emotion, pain..... Odd how that works. And it's quite rare to see a demon fight to the death with another. It does say something about humans..." He said, before shaking his head, "Ah, sorry I brought that up... heh..."
Atlas
———
Atlas shrugged, “Doesn’t bother me. But I’ve met humans who would fight anything, including me, “ He chuckled, “They didn’t win that fight.”
Atlas
———
Atlas shrugged, “Doesn’t bother me. But I’ve met humans who would fight anything, including me, “ He chuckled, “They didn’t win that fight.”
21cub4.png
No.0063
"...I had my fair share of getting into fights with humans. Heh.." He said, quietly. He moved away some of his hair to reveal his other horn, which had broken completely there. "I grew it out so I could cover it up. I never thought a human could figure out how to damage a demon, even if it wasn't a serious thing or anything." He said, shrugging. Horns weren't needed or anything, and they weren't necessarily important or anything. In fact, they were show for the most part. "That was definitely an interesting battle. Humans are full of surprises." He said, as he began to rearrange his hair.
No.0063
"...I had my fair share of getting into fights with humans. Heh.." He said, quietly. He moved away some of his hair to reveal his other horn, which had broken completely there. "I grew it out so I could cover it up. I never thought a human could figure out how to damage a demon, even if it wasn't a serious thing or anything." He said, shrugging. Horns weren't needed or anything, and they weren't necessarily important or anything. In fact, they were show for the most part. "That was definitely an interesting battle. Humans are full of surprises." He said, as he began to rearrange his hair.
Atlas
———
Atlas’s tail curled in interest, and he leaned his head towards No.0063. He sighed, “Sorry to hear about that.. but it certainly must have been different. I’ve spared with a few other demons, but I can’t imagine a human harming one.”
He was curious about the story, but he wouldn’t press for anything.
Atlas
———
Atlas’s tail curled in interest, and he leaned his head towards No.0063. He sighed, “Sorry to hear about that.. but it certainly must have been different. I’ve spared with a few other demons, but I can’t imagine a human harming one.”
He was curious about the story, but he wouldn’t press for anything.
21cub4.png
No.0063
"I didn't believe it myself, when it did happen. Suppose it's a very rare thing that can happen. I was lucky enough to meet a strong enough human." He said. To be honest, the experience was exciting for him when the battle happened. A sensation of danger and actual fear for his life, a feeling he hadn't felt many times before. "It's fine though. It's just a horn. It won't affect me any." he said, shrugging.
No.0063
"I didn't believe it myself, when it did happen. Suppose it's a very rare thing that can happen. I was lucky enough to meet a strong enough human." He said. To be honest, the experience was exciting for him when the battle happened. A sensation of danger and actual fear for his life, a feeling he hadn't felt many times before. "It's fine though. It's just a horn. It won't affect me any." he said, shrugging.
Atlas
Altas chuckled, “It’s a better story than breaking your horn on a doorframe.” He always ducked under doorways now. It was bit embarrassing that something like that hurt him really.
Atlas
Altas chuckled, “It’s a better story than breaking your horn on a doorframe.” He always ducked under doorways now. It was bit embarrassing that something like that hurt him really.
21cub4.png
No.0063
No.0063 chuckled lightly, "I suppose it is. That would be such a shame." He said, shaking his head lightly. "I don't think I've met a demon as tall as you." He said, tilting his head slightly.
((Wait how tall is he?))
No.0063
No.0063 chuckled lightly, "I suppose it is. That would be such a shame." He said, shaking his head lightly. "I don't think I've met a demon as tall as you." He said, tilting his head slightly.
((Wait how tall is he?))
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 185 186