Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with @/VovaTheBoss
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 185 186
* distant screeching* ))
* distant screeching* ))
You alright?? owo ))
You alright?? owo ))
Atlas
———
Atlas smiled, “My height has pros and cons. But it’s nice to be able to look down on just about anyone.” He was pretty used to it, but it still got annoying that seemingly all humans built structures based on small sized people. Couldn’t they take in consideration a giant demon that was tall and had big horns?

(Like, 6’8”)
(He’s t a l l )
Atlas
———
Atlas smiled, “My height has pros and cons. But it’s nice to be able to look down on just about anyone.” He was pretty used to it, but it still got annoying that seemingly all humans built structures based on small sized people. Couldn’t they take in consideration a giant demon that was tall and had big horns?

(Like, 6’8”)
(He’s t a l l )
21cub4.png
[quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2021-09-20 20:30:58" ] You alright?? owo )) [/quote] (My notifications keep getting buried)
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2021-09-20 20:30:58:
You alright?? owo ))
(My notifications keep getting buried)
21cub4.png
(I also seemed to have in-subbed from this thread so that might be why)
21cub4.png
No.0063
"I bet a lot of people and demons get intimidated quickly." He said. He wouldn't be very surprised if that were true. "It's cool. Demons come in different shapes, heights... a lot more interesting than humans, anyways." He said, shrugging.
((Oml, No.0063 is 6'1" ATLAS IS SO TALL HGFDFJHGHJ))

((Also, it's alright. I've been through that too.))
No.0063
"I bet a lot of people and demons get intimidated quickly." He said. He wouldn't be very surprised if that were true. "It's cool. Demons come in different shapes, heights... a lot more interesting than humans, anyways." He said, shrugging.
((Oml, No.0063 is 6'1" ATLAS IS SO TALL HGFDFJHGHJ))

((Also, it's alright. I've been through that too.))
[quote name="VovaTheBoss" date="2021-09-20 20:35:56" ] (I also seemed to have in-subbed from this thread so that might be why) [/quote] Ah, I see))
VovaTheBoss wrote on 2021-09-20 20:35:56:

Ah, I see))
Atlas
———
“Only met one demon my height in my eternal life,” he smiled fondly, “He was a great guy.” He missed Hendrix a lot. He was fine, but ever since he became an upper class rank they hadn’t spoken.

((Atlas teases No.0063 for being short later when it’s really the fact that he’s so tall.)
Atlas
———
“Only met one demon my height in my eternal life,” he smiled fondly, “He was a great guy.” He missed Hendrix a lot. He was fine, but ever since he became an upper class rank they hadn’t spoken.

((Atlas teases No.0063 for being short later when it’s really the fact that he’s so tall.)
21cub4.png
No.0063
"Wow, that must've been so cool." He said, ears perking up. "I haven't ever met anyone taller than me until I met you. Kinda cool, if you ask me." He chuckled. "Was that demon your friend?" He asked. He wouldn't ask any more, as to not push it or anything.
((No.0063 is still considered tall and he'd be like "Excuse me, but I am not short, and I think you're just the giant." ))
No.0063
"Wow, that must've been so cool." He said, ears perking up. "I haven't ever met anyone taller than me until I met you. Kinda cool, if you ask me." He chuckled. "Was that demon your friend?" He asked. He wouldn't ask any more, as to not push it or anything.
((No.0063 is still considered tall and he'd be like "Excuse me, but I am not short, and I think you're just the giant." ))
Atlas
———
Atlas brought his head out of the clouds. “Yeah. He was the strangest demon I ever met, but he was more interesting than most humans, so I stuck with him. He made it to upper class a bit before I made it to middle, so we haven’t talked in a while.”
Atlas
———
Atlas brought his head out of the clouds. “Yeah. He was the strangest demon I ever met, but he was more interesting than most humans, so I stuck with him. He made it to upper class a bit before I made it to middle, so we haven’t talked in a while.”
21cub4.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 185 186