Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 W/SmilodonLady
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56
(My mom made chocolate m&m cookies. They're nice and soft)

Evelyn

By the time Neira had arrived in the mess hall, there were already a few students gathering up food onto their plates. Eggs, waffles, steak, fries, broccoli, salads, just about anything, really. They all smelled heavenly as well, savory scents wafting throughout the air as a natural form of air freshener.

Evelyn just gave a blank stare at Lance, slowly blinking. "Right. Anyway, I was hoping that they'd have something nice. Like ribs, or steak, or even chicken wings. I know none of those are truly popular in this area, but it would be nice to have some. You ever had ribs paired with steak and soy sauce as well as seasoning and A1 sauce?" She hummed in satisfaction, "Some of the best sh*t I've ever tasted in my life."

"Shark Boy, quit it with the internal yelling, you're making an ugly face."
Ann

"Ah, alright. We will speak later, no? I have a few more events planned for the week before there's another weekly break. We've started working in intervals, I have found that my tests are more productive that way, and my weapons tend to break less." Carnage clicked his tongue.

"Although they tend to break less now that I have one with a healing factor, so I suppose that helps as well."

'He's never waited this long before... I wonder if that Ire guy and him are planning something. Just great. Another source of torment is just what I needed, truly.' Ann internally growled as she waited patiently in her cell. Despite her anger and bitterness, she was internally thankful that she had won.

Having her wings clipped was not the most pleasant experience, and getting stuck in the electric chair was even worse. It was best to avoid losing.
(My mom made chocolate m&m cookies. They're nice and soft)

Evelyn

By the time Neira had arrived in the mess hall, there were already a few students gathering up food onto their plates. Eggs, waffles, steak, fries, broccoli, salads, just about anything, really. They all smelled heavenly as well, savory scents wafting throughout the air as a natural form of air freshener.

Evelyn just gave a blank stare at Lance, slowly blinking. "Right. Anyway, I was hoping that they'd have something nice. Like ribs, or steak, or even chicken wings. I know none of those are truly popular in this area, but it would be nice to have some. You ever had ribs paired with steak and soy sauce as well as seasoning and A1 sauce?" She hummed in satisfaction, "Some of the best sh*t I've ever tasted in my life."

"Shark Boy, quit it with the internal yelling, you're making an ugly face."
Ann

"Ah, alright. We will speak later, no? I have a few more events planned for the week before there's another weekly break. We've started working in intervals, I have found that my tests are more productive that way, and my weapons tend to break less." Carnage clicked his tongue.

"Although they tend to break less now that I have one with a healing factor, so I suppose that helps as well."

'He's never waited this long before... I wonder if that Ire guy and him are planning something. Just great. Another source of torment is just what I needed, truly.' Ann internally growled as she waited patiently in her cell. Despite her anger and bitterness, she was internally thankful that she had won.

Having her wings clipped was not the most pleasant experience, and getting stuck in the electric chair was even worse. It was best to avoid losing.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Camp Group

Lance smiled a bit as he replied,
“I actually get that… Most of my family is actually in the states, we’re just the weirdos that moved out here, both sides at that. And Mom’s gotten herself banned more than once from the like one McDonalds in existence around here… Leading to her sending someone there in her stead. So we tend-”
He was interrupted by a ding coming from his bag and added,
“Who the f*ck is texting me?!”
It took him a few seconds to find his phone, but when he did there was a clear change in expression from having fun to ‘oh no not this again’ as he first saw that it was from his uncle.
W H Y!? This is not what I needed for today…
But it’s gonna drive me crazy if I don’t at least see what it is…

He thought as he tentatively tapped to view the message and was greeted by the sight of some fire-themed quirk user that looked to be dead and bleeding massively from a neck injury, in what appeared to be a dirty arena.
He faked a cough to cover up the fact his stomach growled and turned his phone off and slipped it into his bag as he hissed,
“I’m going to pretend I didn’t see that…”

Adara looked at Lance and asked,
“What was-”

Lance made an ‘L’ with his fingers and Adara nodded quickly, getting the point.

Neira smiled as she thought,
Good
Souls get to remain intact.

She then went into her own shadow and easily made the jump to her cabin, given that the sun was starting to set and she could see the shadow she wanted to use.
Neira came back out of the shadows and opened the door as she said,
“Good news, looks like dinner’s ready! Meaning I didn’t have to make a bunch of heroes look like that fast food worker that shorted me a chicken nugget. So, let’s go then~”
She stood outside the door and elegantly gestured outside as some of the campers started moving rather quickly to go eat.

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

“Oh most definitely we’ll talk later, I mostly wanted to get my ‘home’ out of the alley before some sh*theads busted in the windows and made off with it… I have some stuff in there I’d rather not lose. And stopping for a whole week? You getting ready to actually challenge the folks up top then?”
Luther said as he without even hardly looking at his phone just sent Lance the image from the first fight he’d taken and thought,
Just to mess with you a little before I send a gift, one that you’ll have a harder time hiding as it’s something you’ll want to eat…
He then added,
“And if you’re really desperate for a ‘healing’ factor… I could provide some of my saliva. More of a double edged sword with the fact it’s also a powerful anticoagulant, nor is it very strong. As it can’t efficiently heal much more than the kind of bite I leave or similar wounds.”
I’d offer blood… But I haven’t been able to bring myself to do it in 18 years, and that ain’t changing today even for you Carnage. The most you're getting is my spit.

(If asked to prove it Luther will literally just say ‘hand’ and proceed to deliver a nip and lick it for so that the healing can be observed…
And my mind is screaming at me to have Shrapnel [hero] just leave a metal calling card of sorts on Luther’s van. That would be the equivalent of walking up and slapping Luther in the face, as he HATES Shrapnel and it wouldn’t be out of the question for a hero to be poking around in the area, not to mention a guy that I’m gonna kill off later…)

(EDIT: Miscalculated the years, it's weird as it unintentionally turns out it has been 18 years since Aida died at the age of 18.)
Camp Group

Lance smiled a bit as he replied,
“I actually get that… Most of my family is actually in the states, we’re just the weirdos that moved out here, both sides at that. And Mom’s gotten herself banned more than once from the like one McDonalds in existence around here… Leading to her sending someone there in her stead. So we tend-”
He was interrupted by a ding coming from his bag and added,
“Who the f*ck is texting me?!”
It took him a few seconds to find his phone, but when he did there was a clear change in expression from having fun to ‘oh no not this again’ as he first saw that it was from his uncle.
W H Y!? This is not what I needed for today…
But it’s gonna drive me crazy if I don’t at least see what it is…

He thought as he tentatively tapped to view the message and was greeted by the sight of some fire-themed quirk user that looked to be dead and bleeding massively from a neck injury, in what appeared to be a dirty arena.
He faked a cough to cover up the fact his stomach growled and turned his phone off and slipped it into his bag as he hissed,
“I’m going to pretend I didn’t see that…”

Adara looked at Lance and asked,
“What was-”

Lance made an ‘L’ with his fingers and Adara nodded quickly, getting the point.

Neira smiled as she thought,
Good
Souls get to remain intact.

She then went into her own shadow and easily made the jump to her cabin, given that the sun was starting to set and she could see the shadow she wanted to use.
Neira came back out of the shadows and opened the door as she said,
“Good news, looks like dinner’s ready! Meaning I didn’t have to make a bunch of heroes look like that fast food worker that shorted me a chicken nugget. So, let’s go then~”
She stood outside the door and elegantly gestured outside as some of the campers started moving rather quickly to go eat.

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

“Oh most definitely we’ll talk later, I mostly wanted to get my ‘home’ out of the alley before some sh*theads busted in the windows and made off with it… I have some stuff in there I’d rather not lose. And stopping for a whole week? You getting ready to actually challenge the folks up top then?”
Luther said as he without even hardly looking at his phone just sent Lance the image from the first fight he’d taken and thought,
Just to mess with you a little before I send a gift, one that you’ll have a harder time hiding as it’s something you’ll want to eat…
He then added,
“And if you’re really desperate for a ‘healing’ factor… I could provide some of my saliva. More of a double edged sword with the fact it’s also a powerful anticoagulant, nor is it very strong. As it can’t efficiently heal much more than the kind of bite I leave or similar wounds.”
I’d offer blood… But I haven’t been able to bring myself to do it in 18 years, and that ain’t changing today even for you Carnage. The most you're getting is my spit.

(If asked to prove it Luther will literally just say ‘hand’ and proceed to deliver a nip and lick it for so that the healing can be observed…
And my mind is screaming at me to have Shrapnel [hero] just leave a metal calling card of sorts on Luther’s van. That would be the equivalent of walking up and slapping Luther in the face, as he HATES Shrapnel and it wouldn’t be out of the question for a hero to be poking around in the area, not to mention a guy that I’m gonna kill off later…)

(EDIT: Miscalculated the years, it's weird as it unintentionally turns out it has been 18 years since Aida died at the age of 18.)
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Evelyn

"Eh? What happened? Let me see. If it's important enough to freak you out then you should tell us." Evelyn pressured, part out of curiosity, part out of gut instinct.

'Something's not right here, I don't know why I feel like that, but I do. Shark Boy's gotta be hiding somethin real important on his phone if he's reactin like that.'

"Also, yo-" She was interrupted by the Pro-Hero entering the cabin room once more to inform the group that food was ready. "Last one there gets nothing but table scraps!" Evelyn shouted, leaping from her top bunk and soaring across the room thanks to gravity and velocity, sprinting out of the room to the mess hall.

(Day 1- today, nothing much; Day 2, some fights; Day 3 another fight, maybe Lance finally fesses up? Day 4, investigation begins; Day 5, area is located, fight is watched, a decision is made to spy on the area; Day 6- spies begin the process of mapping out the area; Day 7- A fight is watched and observed- the cells are discovered, but they cannot help anyone escape until given attack orders. Then sometime during the next week they attack. That's the schedule I've come up with, though you can change it if you'd like! We'll have occasional time skips to keep the days from moving too slow).
Ann

Carnage chuckled, "Yes, it is best to prevent thieves. I personally do not like them myself, although who am I to be the gatekeeper of morality? The folks on top are the ones who technically caused this mess in the first place, and besides, my elite group are supposed to be some of the strongest in the world. I've been watching the top heroes on television and tracking their fighting skills and techniques, I cannot have anyone get in the way."

"Thank you for the offer, friend, but the Angel's healing quirk will do. You will not always be around for me to rely on, so I have to make do with only what I have at all times." He stopped when they reached a cell.

The entire hallway was nothing but damp cobblestone with moss growing in the cracks, occasionally lit up by a torch or two. The cells were like small caves with carpeted floors. Large, metal bars surged with an electric current, threatening to shock anything that tried to slip past. Inside the cell was a table with some writing material, a bed, a chair, a few books for entertainment, and a whole lot of chains and clamps.

Inside, the Angel was sitting awkwardly in her chair, tail feathers squished in all directions against the back rest. 'Oh great. Should have known they wouldn't leave me alone.' At the sight of the two, Ann dropped what she was doing and stood at attention.
Evelyn

"Eh? What happened? Let me see. If it's important enough to freak you out then you should tell us." Evelyn pressured, part out of curiosity, part out of gut instinct.

'Something's not right here, I don't know why I feel like that, but I do. Shark Boy's gotta be hiding somethin real important on his phone if he's reactin like that.'

"Also, yo-" She was interrupted by the Pro-Hero entering the cabin room once more to inform the group that food was ready. "Last one there gets nothing but table scraps!" Evelyn shouted, leaping from her top bunk and soaring across the room thanks to gravity and velocity, sprinting out of the room to the mess hall.

(Day 1- today, nothing much; Day 2, some fights; Day 3 another fight, maybe Lance finally fesses up? Day 4, investigation begins; Day 5, area is located, fight is watched, a decision is made to spy on the area; Day 6- spies begin the process of mapping out the area; Day 7- A fight is watched and observed- the cells are discovered, but they cannot help anyone escape until given attack orders. Then sometime during the next week they attack. That's the schedule I've come up with, though you can change it if you'd like! We'll have occasional time skips to keep the days from moving too slow).
Ann

Carnage chuckled, "Yes, it is best to prevent thieves. I personally do not like them myself, although who am I to be the gatekeeper of morality? The folks on top are the ones who technically caused this mess in the first place, and besides, my elite group are supposed to be some of the strongest in the world. I've been watching the top heroes on television and tracking their fighting skills and techniques, I cannot have anyone get in the way."

"Thank you for the offer, friend, but the Angel's healing quirk will do. You will not always be around for me to rely on, so I have to make do with only what I have at all times." He stopped when they reached a cell.

The entire hallway was nothing but damp cobblestone with moss growing in the cracks, occasionally lit up by a torch or two. The cells were like small caves with carpeted floors. Large, metal bars surged with an electric current, threatening to shock anything that tried to slip past. Inside the cell was a table with some writing material, a bed, a chair, a few books for entertainment, and a whole lot of chains and clamps.

Inside, the Angel was sitting awkwardly in her chair, tail feathers squished in all directions against the back rest. 'Oh great. Should have known they wouldn't leave me alone.' At the sight of the two, Ann dropped what she was doing and stood at attention.
Camp Group

Lance and Adara ran out as Lance replied a little forcefully,
“Nothing. I saw nothing!”
He cringed a bit as he added,
“Sorry, that came out harsher than intended… But yeah, it’s not as bad as I made it look… Just some weird a*s text I got.”
Yeah no.
I’m not ready to expose you to the kind of crazy I’m related to…
Luther is a bit much for showing someone I’ve only known for a day.
I tried to hide that looking at that image made me feel hungry and then disgusted by that fact given that it was a dead person.

He thought.

Adara then added as she stepped up on porch of the mess hall,
“If it makes you feel any better Evelyn, Lance probably won’t even let me see it for another day or two… It’s just one of those things that he’ll think on for a bit after the initial shock.”
And if it’s what I suspect… I might have prepare a bit of a bribe to get Lance to spill it to someone aside from me or Neira
She thought as she adjusted her glasses a bit.

Umbral Haze casually came out of a shadow near Lance, and happened to touch part of his for a second, but gave no outward indication that she had caught a little bit of what was on her son’s mind and had a bit of concern as she entered the building and thought,
What are you trying to convince yourself you didn’t see, son?

(And that plan sounds fine by me~ and Lance has the feeling that he can’t just say to new people ‘yo look at what my serial killer of an uncle sent me’
Also, why can my brain find the most obscure use for Lance’s pellets? As in, using them to sneak tracking devices in places… Like swallowing the tracker and since it obviously can’t be digested it’d just get lumped in with the other things like that and coughed up later… Sure it could backfire into tracking the trash truck or if the person just happens to think picking apart pellets is cool but it's just a weird thought)

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

He shrugged a bit as he replied,
“My morals packed up and left years ago… So I’m no better moral ambassador.
And suit yourself, it’s not like I can really compete with an actual healing quirk anyways. And my saliva is useless on larger injuries unless you want them to keep bleeding for whatever reason.”
Luther put a hand in one of his pockets and started to fiddle with a few objects in there as they walked down the hall.

Ire felt a chain in his fingers as he thought,
Sorry to kinda harass ya dear… I’ll intentionally try and keep this brief
Too bad if I tried to ‘oh no, oops’ drop this necklace and make it look like my dumba*s ‘accidentally’ kicked it in there… Carnage would insist on opening the door to let me retrieve it.
Not really my intention here.
As f*ck this sympathy I have for you. But dammit if I’m gonna let anyone else see it but you.

Camp Group

Lance and Adara ran out as Lance replied a little forcefully,
“Nothing. I saw nothing!”
He cringed a bit as he added,
“Sorry, that came out harsher than intended… But yeah, it’s not as bad as I made it look… Just some weird a*s text I got.”
Yeah no.
I’m not ready to expose you to the kind of crazy I’m related to…
Luther is a bit much for showing someone I’ve only known for a day.
I tried to hide that looking at that image made me feel hungry and then disgusted by that fact given that it was a dead person.

He thought.

Adara then added as she stepped up on porch of the mess hall,
“If it makes you feel any better Evelyn, Lance probably won’t even let me see it for another day or two… It’s just one of those things that he’ll think on for a bit after the initial shock.”
And if it’s what I suspect… I might have prepare a bit of a bribe to get Lance to spill it to someone aside from me or Neira
She thought as she adjusted her glasses a bit.

Umbral Haze casually came out of a shadow near Lance, and happened to touch part of his for a second, but gave no outward indication that she had caught a little bit of what was on her son’s mind and had a bit of concern as she entered the building and thought,
What are you trying to convince yourself you didn’t see, son?

(And that plan sounds fine by me~ and Lance has the feeling that he can’t just say to new people ‘yo look at what my serial killer of an uncle sent me’
Also, why can my brain find the most obscure use for Lance’s pellets? As in, using them to sneak tracking devices in places… Like swallowing the tracker and since it obviously can’t be digested it’d just get lumped in with the other things like that and coughed up later… Sure it could backfire into tracking the trash truck or if the person just happens to think picking apart pellets is cool but it's just a weird thought)

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

He shrugged a bit as he replied,
“My morals packed up and left years ago… So I’m no better moral ambassador.
And suit yourself, it’s not like I can really compete with an actual healing quirk anyways. And my saliva is useless on larger injuries unless you want them to keep bleeding for whatever reason.”
Luther put a hand in one of his pockets and started to fiddle with a few objects in there as they walked down the hall.

Ire felt a chain in his fingers as he thought,
Sorry to kinda harass ya dear… I’ll intentionally try and keep this brief
Too bad if I tried to ‘oh no, oops’ drop this necklace and make it look like my dumba*s ‘accidentally’ kicked it in there… Carnage would insist on opening the door to let me retrieve it.
Not really my intention here.
As f*ck this sympathy I have for you. But dammit if I’m gonna let anyone else see it but you.

slXRG.gif

Evelyn

Evelyn huffed with pride as she realized she'd been the first to arrive at the mess hall. "Umbral, you were last, that means you have to sit this meal out and get the table scraps." She teased, giving a little shoo motion to the hero.

"Look, if Shark Boy doesn't want to talk to me about then text, then he doesn't have to. That'll only make sh*t worse, as well as being an invasion of his privacy. Not gonna force him to do anything, just have to trust that he'll tell Umbral if it's anything seriously dangerous." Evelyn clapped a hand on Adara's shoulder.

"Now!" She perked up, "What were you two thinkin of eatin first? I'm personally going to go for ribs if they have any. Or chicken wings!"

'Hopefully if I create a safe environment Shark Boy will be willing to trust us with whatever has him so freaked out. I just have to hope that it's nothing related to the pits, that's something I want people staying out of. It's too dangerous, I'll take them on when I become a pro-hero, but it'll take a bit of time. Until then, I'll just gather evidence.'
Ann

"Who can truly say that they are the symbol of morality anyway? Everything in this world is subjective, comrade." Angel pursed her lips to avoid rolling her eyes at that comment from Carnage.

"Anywhoo. Congratulations on your victory, Angel of Death. You will be rewarded when our friend goes home, and you will also get the weighted blanket and extra paper you requested last month."

If she were happy, she didn't show it, merely gave a nod. At that, Carnage nodded in return and headed off down the hall, back to the main area. "Come on then comrade." He called to Vamp's Ire.

'That couldn't have meant anything good. His definition of a reward tends to be skewed, especially when he doesn't want others to see what it is. Something's off here.' Ann let down her wings when the two had left, preening them as a nervous habit.
Evelyn

Evelyn huffed with pride as she realized she'd been the first to arrive at the mess hall. "Umbral, you were last, that means you have to sit this meal out and get the table scraps." She teased, giving a little shoo motion to the hero.

"Look, if Shark Boy doesn't want to talk to me about then text, then he doesn't have to. That'll only make sh*t worse, as well as being an invasion of his privacy. Not gonna force him to do anything, just have to trust that he'll tell Umbral if it's anything seriously dangerous." Evelyn clapped a hand on Adara's shoulder.

"Now!" She perked up, "What were you two thinkin of eatin first? I'm personally going to go for ribs if they have any. Or chicken wings!"

'Hopefully if I create a safe environment Shark Boy will be willing to trust us with whatever has him so freaked out. I just have to hope that it's nothing related to the pits, that's something I want people staying out of. It's too dangerous, I'll take them on when I become a pro-hero, but it'll take a bit of time. Until then, I'll just gather evidence.'
Ann

"Who can truly say that they are the symbol of morality anyway? Everything in this world is subjective, comrade." Angel pursed her lips to avoid rolling her eyes at that comment from Carnage.

"Anywhoo. Congratulations on your victory, Angel of Death. You will be rewarded when our friend goes home, and you will also get the weighted blanket and extra paper you requested last month."

If she were happy, she didn't show it, merely gave a nod. At that, Carnage nodded in return and headed off down the hall, back to the main area. "Come on then comrade." He called to Vamp's Ire.

'That couldn't have meant anything good. His definition of a reward tends to be skewed, especially when he doesn't want others to see what it is. Something's off here.' Ann let down her wings when the two had left, preening them as a nervous habit.
Camp Group Neira made it look like she was itching her nose… With her middle finger as her response to Evelyn as she thought, [i]Lance, you know I’ll pin you down when you try to run off to feed and get more out of you about this text, right? Or is that what you want so that you don’t have to make everyone think you're like Luther…[/i] She then took a bit of sea food as she murmured, “Right, I don’t have to do all kinds of weird things with meals… I can actually have something a bit more normal.” She then sat down with some of the other pros. Adara replied to Evelyn, “Umbral will probably pin him down in a shadow to get something non-verbally out of him… Lance probably just doesn't wanna be associated with the sender, actually I know [i]damn well[/i] he doesn't.” There was a pause, “But enough about that, I’m more into having that oven baked kind of macaroni.” “Chicken liver… If they have it, if not then whatever kind of thing I can find with a high iron content. [size=1]Not like I don’t already know I’ll eat that cut of meat later…”[/size] Lance replied as he passed Adara a plate and took one himself and thought, [i]I miiiight be tempted to say a bit more to her… Maybe just ask if Evelyn’s familiar with Vamp’s Ire. But she’s clearly slightly concerned about what I actually eat and I’m too unwilling to talk about Luther around other people. Would she trust that I wouldn’t try and feed on her if I said ‘meet me in the woods tonight’? I’m not sure… I’ll ask in a moment and see what happens[/i] Lance thought as he slid a claw out on his free hand and started rubbing the dull side of it with his thumb. ----- Luther - Vamp’s Ire “True.” Is all Luther replied to Carnage with as he hung back for a moment and took the object he’d been fiddling with out of his pocket, a black metallic necklace with a scorpion shaped pendant on the end. He then ‘accidentally’ dropped it on a patch of moss to mask the sound and kicked it into Angel’s cell and gave her the look of ‘don’t tell a single soul I did this’ before fast walking to catch up with Carnage as he said, “Dropped something and had to pick it up, sorry about that.” He then thought, [i]There, f*cking happy my last shreds of morals? I did the nice thing for the girl. Now can you let me be my normal self again? Thank you.[/i] (Normal people: Just say congratulations for this kind of thing Luther: Gives you self defense jewelry. I’m not actually kidding either… The scorpion’s tail comes off and there’s a knife in it. Much like this: [img]https://d108yk2sqygjyw.cloudfront.net/media/catalog/product/cache/840a6068c20eb0884905f1f5acd9cf94/d/b/dbfm440_6.jpg[/img] )
Camp Group

Neira made it look like she was itching her nose… With her middle finger as her response to Evelyn as she thought,
Lance, you know I’ll pin you down when you try to run off to feed and get more out of you about this text, right?
Or is that what you want so that you don’t have to make everyone think you're like Luther…

She then took a bit of sea food as she murmured,
“Right, I don’t have to do all kinds of weird things with meals… I can actually have something a bit more normal.”
She then sat down with some of the other pros.

Adara replied to Evelyn,
“Umbral will probably pin him down in a shadow to get something non-verbally out of him… Lance probably just doesn't wanna be associated with the sender, actually I know damn well he doesn't.”
There was a pause,
“But enough about that, I’m more into having that oven baked kind of macaroni.”

“Chicken liver… If they have it, if not then whatever kind of thing I can find with a high iron content. Not like I don’t already know I’ll eat that cut of meat later…”
Lance replied as he passed Adara a plate and took one himself and thought,
I miiiight be tempted to say a bit more to her… Maybe just ask if Evelyn’s familiar with Vamp’s Ire.
But she’s clearly slightly concerned about what I actually eat and I’m too unwilling to talk about Luther around other people. Would she trust that I wouldn’t try and feed on her if I said ‘meet me in the woods tonight’?
I’m not sure… I’ll ask in a moment and see what happens

Lance thought as he slid a claw out on his free hand and started rubbing the dull side of it with his thumb.

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

“True.”
Is all Luther replied to Carnage with as he hung back for a moment and took the object he’d been fiddling with out of his pocket, a black metallic necklace with a scorpion shaped pendant on the end. He then ‘accidentally’ dropped it on a patch of moss to mask the sound and kicked it into Angel’s cell and gave her the look of ‘don’t tell a single soul I did this’ before fast walking to catch up with Carnage as he said,
“Dropped something and had to pick it up, sorry about that.”
He then thought,
There, f*cking happy my last shreds of morals?
I did the nice thing for the girl.
Now can you let me be my normal self again?
Thank you.

(Normal people: Just say congratulations for this kind of thing
Luther: Gives you self defense jewelry.
I’m not actually kidding either… The scorpion’s tail comes off and there’s a knife in it. Much like this:
dbfm440_6.jpg )
slXRG.gif

(I want that.)

Evelyn

Evelyn stuck her tongue out at Neira's 'subtle' middle-finger raise, then momentarily scrunching up her face at the smell of seafood. "Ah, makes sense. Better if the pro handles it anyway." She shoved a forkful of food that was way too big for just one bite into her mouth.

'And it means something that I won't have to worry about. I need to focus on the Pits and only the Pits.' That part was added in her head after shoveling more food into her mouth. "Oi Shark Boy, what's with the fidgeting? Somethin got your panties in a twist? I doubt it's still the text messages that are still on your mind."

Ann

"Ah. Careful with dropping things around here. There have been a few cases of things and... people going missing. I would advise you keep a tight hold on anything that you can." Carnage pat Luther on the head.

"Well, what did you think about everything? Are you willing to accept my offer of training the Angel of Death?"

'What the h*ll is this." Ann squinted at the scorpion that had been nudged to her. It couldn't be a tracker, it wasn't the right shape nor was it hollow enough to be one. Plus, why would anyone bother with a tracker? She already had one in her collar that she had to wear when going outside.

Her fingers gracefully inspected the object, white talons making a tapping sound as they hit the metal. Eventually, her fingers caught on the tail and pulled it off. 'Crap. I think I just broke it.' That's when Ann noticed something odd. A knife was at the end of the tail. Was this... a gift?

'A gift to welcome you.' The voice echoed in her mind. Ann bit her lip and put the knife back in the scorpion, hiding the necklace chain behind her shirt, the metal pendant stuck under her shirt. She might as well keep it, even if Vamp's Ire was hostile or not. She knew better than to waste good resources like this one.

"Who... who are you." She finally murmured, glancing up at the female ghost that had been following Vamp's Ire around, but had lingered back near the cells for a while longer. "I can see you, it's part of my quirk. Only you though." The lie at the end was added just as easily as any truth could have been, it was only natural after all, the girl didn't want more ghosts haunting her at the moment.
(I want that.)

Evelyn

Evelyn stuck her tongue out at Neira's 'subtle' middle-finger raise, then momentarily scrunching up her face at the smell of seafood. "Ah, makes sense. Better if the pro handles it anyway." She shoved a forkful of food that was way too big for just one bite into her mouth.

'And it means something that I won't have to worry about. I need to focus on the Pits and only the Pits.' That part was added in her head after shoveling more food into her mouth. "Oi Shark Boy, what's with the fidgeting? Somethin got your panties in a twist? I doubt it's still the text messages that are still on your mind."

Ann

"Ah. Careful with dropping things around here. There have been a few cases of things and... people going missing. I would advise you keep a tight hold on anything that you can." Carnage pat Luther on the head.

"Well, what did you think about everything? Are you willing to accept my offer of training the Angel of Death?"

'What the h*ll is this." Ann squinted at the scorpion that had been nudged to her. It couldn't be a tracker, it wasn't the right shape nor was it hollow enough to be one. Plus, why would anyone bother with a tracker? She already had one in her collar that she had to wear when going outside.

Her fingers gracefully inspected the object, white talons making a tapping sound as they hit the metal. Eventually, her fingers caught on the tail and pulled it off. 'Crap. I think I just broke it.' That's when Ann noticed something odd. A knife was at the end of the tail. Was this... a gift?

'A gift to welcome you.' The voice echoed in her mind. Ann bit her lip and put the knife back in the scorpion, hiding the necklace chain behind her shirt, the metal pendant stuck under her shirt. She might as well keep it, even if Vamp's Ire was hostile or not. She knew better than to waste good resources like this one.

"Who... who are you." She finally murmured, glancing up at the female ghost that had been following Vamp's Ire around, but had lingered back near the cells for a while longer. "I can see you, it's part of my quirk. Only you though." The lie at the end was added just as easily as any truth could have been, it was only natural after all, the girl didn't want more ghosts haunting her at the moment.
Camp Group

Lance and Adara sat with Evelyn and Lance chewed on a bit of meat and swallowed before he replied,
“Oh that? I tend to fiddle with the dull side of my claws when I don’t know what to do with my hands…”
There was a pause as he took another bite and barely chewed it before swallowing and added,
“But I was also going to ask if you’d be willing to meet with me in the woods later on… Just a question or two that I have on a subject I don’t reeeally like the whole world to know about. I swear it’s not for murder purpouses, aside from like a deer or whatever else I catch that’s not human. Just that it’s more private…”
He then thought,
And f*ck my metabolism man… 1.5x faster than normal but it tends to fluctuate pretty wildly to be faster than that if I’ve been wounded recently. The blood thirst doesn't help any either, as I could eat this whole plate and pretty much be just as hungry as I would be if I didn’t. But certain kinds of food help curb it a little more.

Adara then added as she swallowed,
“Don’t feel like you have to say yes to him either… But if you do agree, just know that you’ll probably see Lance eat a heart while casually conversing like nothing is wrong with doing that.”

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

Luther walked with Carnage for a moment as he replied,
“Yeah, yeah I know. My hands needed something to mess with and it fell out…
But it was all wonderful! And I’m fully willing to train someone like Angel… Even if it’s just seemingly basic stuff to me as I can’t rely much on my quirk for anything more than healing and a slight boost, I’ve slipped out of more kinds of holds than most people and only have to break a bone of mine for a few of ‘em.”
And I feel a more personal attachment to her than I care to admit…
But working with someone like Angel would be an honor really!

He thought.

The spirit looked at Angel for a moment with her more purple colored eyes and lighter hair, yet despite that clearly looked like she could be related to Vamp’s Ire. And when she opened her mouth to speak, her canine teeth looked noticeably sharper than normal as she replied,
“Y-You can see me? I-I… I-I thought nobody could...
B-But to answer your question dear, I’m Aida…”

She smiled a bit before adding,
“Don’t mind how my brother welcomed you… He’s been broken by what happened years ago.”

(I swear if Angel ever mentions seeing Aida to Luther… He’ll flip his sh*t hardcore and turn Angel into his weird freind that he’d kill someone for but won’t admit to doing anything of the sort for openly.)
Camp Group

Lance and Adara sat with Evelyn and Lance chewed on a bit of meat and swallowed before he replied,
“Oh that? I tend to fiddle with the dull side of my claws when I don’t know what to do with my hands…”
There was a pause as he took another bite and barely chewed it before swallowing and added,
“But I was also going to ask if you’d be willing to meet with me in the woods later on… Just a question or two that I have on a subject I don’t reeeally like the whole world to know about. I swear it’s not for murder purpouses, aside from like a deer or whatever else I catch that’s not human. Just that it’s more private…”
He then thought,
And f*ck my metabolism man… 1.5x faster than normal but it tends to fluctuate pretty wildly to be faster than that if I’ve been wounded recently. The blood thirst doesn't help any either, as I could eat this whole plate and pretty much be just as hungry as I would be if I didn’t. But certain kinds of food help curb it a little more.

Adara then added as she swallowed,
“Don’t feel like you have to say yes to him either… But if you do agree, just know that you’ll probably see Lance eat a heart while casually conversing like nothing is wrong with doing that.”

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

Luther walked with Carnage for a moment as he replied,
“Yeah, yeah I know. My hands needed something to mess with and it fell out…
But it was all wonderful! And I’m fully willing to train someone like Angel… Even if it’s just seemingly basic stuff to me as I can’t rely much on my quirk for anything more than healing and a slight boost, I’ve slipped out of more kinds of holds than most people and only have to break a bone of mine for a few of ‘em.”
And I feel a more personal attachment to her than I care to admit…
But working with someone like Angel would be an honor really!

He thought.

The spirit looked at Angel for a moment with her more purple colored eyes and lighter hair, yet despite that clearly looked like she could be related to Vamp’s Ire. And when she opened her mouth to speak, her canine teeth looked noticeably sharper than normal as she replied,
“Y-You can see me? I-I… I-I thought nobody could...
B-But to answer your question dear, I’m Aida…”

She smiled a bit before adding,
“Don’t mind how my brother welcomed you… He’s been broken by what happened years ago.”

(I swear if Angel ever mentions seeing Aida to Luther… He’ll flip his sh*t hardcore and turn Angel into his weird freind that he’d kill someone for but won’t admit to doing anything of the sort for openly.)
slXRG.gif

Evelyn

"Sure. What time?" Evelyn took a slow slip of her drink. "By the way, I'm not worried about you attacking me. You wouldn't stand a chance anyway, and besides, I'm a lot harder to get rid of than I look."

She turned her attention to Adara. "Eh, not the worst thing I've seen. Doesn't really bother me. The only time it'd bother me if it was from someone innocent that he killed, we're supposed to be heroes ya know? Can't really go around killing people just because we want to."

Ann

"Just try not to get too attached." Carnage gently bumped Luther with his side. "It would kill me if I had to get rid of her, but I still treat her with the same rules as everyone else. There is still a possibility of her death if she slips up in the tournaments."

Ann opened and closed her mouth a few times. 'Strange, normally ghosts request something by now. Perhaps she doesn't know. I'll keep this conversation going, maybe she'll leave me alone and I won't have to do anything if I don't tell her.'

"Say, how'd you get... that." She gestured to the large puncture wound. "Also, I'm not surprised that he's broken. Don't know a single person who's been in the Pits that is stable."
Evelyn

"Sure. What time?" Evelyn took a slow slip of her drink. "By the way, I'm not worried about you attacking me. You wouldn't stand a chance anyway, and besides, I'm a lot harder to get rid of than I look."

She turned her attention to Adara. "Eh, not the worst thing I've seen. Doesn't really bother me. The only time it'd bother me if it was from someone innocent that he killed, we're supposed to be heroes ya know? Can't really go around killing people just because we want to."

Ann

"Just try not to get too attached." Carnage gently bumped Luther with his side. "It would kill me if I had to get rid of her, but I still treat her with the same rules as everyone else. There is still a possibility of her death if she slips up in the tournaments."

Ann opened and closed her mouth a few times. 'Strange, normally ghosts request something by now. Perhaps she doesn't know. I'll keep this conversation going, maybe she'll leave me alone and I won't have to do anything if I don't tell her.'

"Say, how'd you get... that." She gestured to the large puncture wound. "Also, I'm not surprised that he's broken. Don't know a single person who's been in the Pits that is stable."
Camp Group

Lance actually had to stop and think for a moment before he replied,
“9:30-10ish? That’s when I typically do this sort of thing… And I usually stop at like 2:30-3am or so… By that point it’s more of my nocturnal a*s being wide awake and trying not to run around indoors like a crackhead. So any time between that is fine by me, hell even following me out is valid, probably would be easier to find me as well.”
There was that look of happiness in his eye as he crunched an ice cube and added in a rather sarcastic tone,
“I know, society frowns upon murder for some reason… And I don’t really know why.”

“Lance, we both know that you can’t hurt a child… Aside from that one time but to be fair you were also six and just developed your quirk.”
Adara said to Lance before turning to Evelyn,
“Lance has more control than you think, as his mom straight up lets him help out in search and rescue. As being sensitive to the smell of blood has a rather nice usefulness in finding wounded victims.”

Luther - Vamp’s Ire / Aida’s spirit (for the moment)

Luther played along with the push good naturedly as he replied,
“Bold of you to assume I’ve been able to form an attachment to anyone in years. Aside from the weird one with family members. I’d hate to see Angel die just as much as the next guy, but rules are rules.”
But unfortunately for you, I’m the master at not caring about certain rules…
As sometimes they need to be broken.

He added mentally, giving no indication that he was even having that kind of thought whatsoever.

Aida nodded a bit as she looked kinda sad for a moment before she replied,
“I suppose everyone here is rather broken… As for this,”
She pointed to her injury before continuing,
“Me and… Ire were watching a newer hero fight, I used to love doing that. But the hero made a fatal flaw when he created a large ball of sharp objects to subdue his targets… One of them had a telekinetic quirk and broke the ball up and sent it flying at the crowd.

Ire… He tried to protect me from it, but a spear ran him through and had the momentum to get me… H-He was alright since his vampiric regeneration allowed him to survive an injury like that.
I wasn’t so lucky… Ire tried as hard as he could to save me, wrapping that cloak around my wound… Attempting a blood transfusion… But he couldn’t do the job of five people. By the time he managed to get someone to help… I had lost too much blood…
I-I clung onto him as… I-I don’t want to be somewhere without Ire…”

(Aida’s spirit has an interesting reason for sticking around… She has separation anxiety towards Luther, she’s fine if she knows she can freely see him, but freaks out if she can’t for some reason. Yes she’s just that nervous even in death. And yes it became canon that she haunts Luther now regardless of this. Blame the love she got from a few people for this one.

I also must know this for science: What kind of reaction would Carnage have if Lance was to straight up size the man up like a predator would to its prey?
For science of course, even if it never happens.)
Camp Group

Lance actually had to stop and think for a moment before he replied,
“9:30-10ish? That’s when I typically do this sort of thing… And I usually stop at like 2:30-3am or so… By that point it’s more of my nocturnal a*s being wide awake and trying not to run around indoors like a crackhead. So any time between that is fine by me, hell even following me out is valid, probably would be easier to find me as well.”
There was that look of happiness in his eye as he crunched an ice cube and added in a rather sarcastic tone,
“I know, society frowns upon murder for some reason… And I don’t really know why.”

“Lance, we both know that you can’t hurt a child… Aside from that one time but to be fair you were also six and just developed your quirk.”
Adara said to Lance before turning to Evelyn,
“Lance has more control than you think, as his mom straight up lets him help out in search and rescue. As being sensitive to the smell of blood has a rather nice usefulness in finding wounded victims.”

Luther - Vamp’s Ire / Aida’s spirit (for the moment)

Luther played along with the push good naturedly as he replied,
“Bold of you to assume I’ve been able to form an attachment to anyone in years. Aside from the weird one with family members. I’d hate to see Angel die just as much as the next guy, but rules are rules.”
But unfortunately for you, I’m the master at not caring about certain rules…
As sometimes they need to be broken.

He added mentally, giving no indication that he was even having that kind of thought whatsoever.

Aida nodded a bit as she looked kinda sad for a moment before she replied,
“I suppose everyone here is rather broken… As for this,”
She pointed to her injury before continuing,
“Me and… Ire were watching a newer hero fight, I used to love doing that. But the hero made a fatal flaw when he created a large ball of sharp objects to subdue his targets… One of them had a telekinetic quirk and broke the ball up and sent it flying at the crowd.

Ire… He tried to protect me from it, but a spear ran him through and had the momentum to get me… H-He was alright since his vampiric regeneration allowed him to survive an injury like that.
I wasn’t so lucky… Ire tried as hard as he could to save me, wrapping that cloak around my wound… Attempting a blood transfusion… But he couldn’t do the job of five people. By the time he managed to get someone to help… I had lost too much blood…
I-I clung onto him as… I-I don’t want to be somewhere without Ire…”

(Aida’s spirit has an interesting reason for sticking around… She has separation anxiety towards Luther, she’s fine if she knows she can freely see him, but freaks out if she can’t for some reason. Yes she’s just that nervous even in death. And yes it became canon that she haunts Luther now regardless of this. Blame the love she got from a few people for this one.

I also must know this for science: What kind of reaction would Carnage have if Lance was to straight up size the man up like a predator would to its prey?
For science of course, even if it never happens.)
slXRG.gif

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56