Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 W/SmilodonLady
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56
Evelyn

"Honestly? Fair." Evelyn stated to Lance. "I've seen people twice as unstable as you. People who are just nocturnal forced on diurnal schedules, so they never slept and drove themselves mad. Weird as sh*t."

"At least you get to do something fun. The only things I've ever done was blow up a couple buildings and then make sure no one got hurt. Boring and inefficient. The heroes didn't even evacuate the surrounding area before we did it." Evelyn huffed.

Ann

Carnage sighed, "There are some rules that I even hate, but I cannot break them for the sake of fairness. There must be strict expectations for the sake of organization and precision. It is a necessary evil in this world, even if one does not wish to follow rules."

'Of course, heroes failing at their jobs again. How am I not surprised? God, I swear, the first one I see is going to get their head shattered. Not to mention, Boulder is still alive out there.' She internally growled at the thought of Boulder, his eyes holding traces of hesitation as he made eye-contact with Ann in the fire. She screamed, begged for help, reaching a hand out as the flames began to enwrap her family and choke them with thick smoke.

And with one sorrowful last look, he ran. He ran away.

With a bitter hiss, Ann snapped herself out of her train of thought.

"I apologize. It's become apparent to me over the years that the people who rule this world are incompetent. It's unsurprising yet unfortunate that you had to bear the brunt of that reality." Her eyes then flickered to down the hall where the two had wandered off.

"You can still follow him, you know." Ann pointed out to the spirit.

(Carnage would stare him down with a hungry stare).
Evelyn

"Honestly? Fair." Evelyn stated to Lance. "I've seen people twice as unstable as you. People who are just nocturnal forced on diurnal schedules, so they never slept and drove themselves mad. Weird as sh*t."

"At least you get to do something fun. The only things I've ever done was blow up a couple buildings and then make sure no one got hurt. Boring and inefficient. The heroes didn't even evacuate the surrounding area before we did it." Evelyn huffed.

Ann

Carnage sighed, "There are some rules that I even hate, but I cannot break them for the sake of fairness. There must be strict expectations for the sake of organization and precision. It is a necessary evil in this world, even if one does not wish to follow rules."

'Of course, heroes failing at their jobs again. How am I not surprised? God, I swear, the first one I see is going to get their head shattered. Not to mention, Boulder is still alive out there.' She internally growled at the thought of Boulder, his eyes holding traces of hesitation as he made eye-contact with Ann in the fire. She screamed, begged for help, reaching a hand out as the flames began to enwrap her family and choke them with thick smoke.

And with one sorrowful last look, he ran. He ran away.

With a bitter hiss, Ann snapped herself out of her train of thought.

"I apologize. It's become apparent to me over the years that the people who rule this world are incompetent. It's unsurprising yet unfortunate that you had to bear the brunt of that reality." Her eyes then flickered to down the hall where the two had wandered off.

"You can still follow him, you know." Ann pointed out to the spirit.

(Carnage would stare him down with a hungry stare).
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Camp Group

Lance laughed slightly nervously as he replied,
“I am known for going a few days without sleeping significantly, but my body has a weird fail safe. If I haven’t slept for a week, my heart decides that it is no longer a topic for debate and will just stop beating for a bit. A fatally long time for most people but I can handle it for about an hour before it gets uncomfortable. But I can’t really function without a heartbeat so it essentially forces me to sleep and stay like that for about a day. It only happened once and I’m not willing to experiment with it for obvious reasons.”
In my defense it was hell week and I had actual school to compete with the daylight hours and rehearsals to steal the earlier afternoon and leave me with nighttime for getting home… I ‘died’ in the middle of one of my classes and was dead to the world.
Lance thought as his shadow twitched a little.

Adara had a look of mock offense on her face as she said,
“Seriously don’t let Umbral hear you say that… Hearing about poorly done rescue training is highly offensive to her people and will leave her with no choice but to remedy it and yell at someone.”
Adara had the image of one unlucky individual that claimed to have had a teacher that refused to let them really practice getting people out of a burning building and how quickly Neira had just rounded on them and started a crash course on that subject.

Luther - Vamp’s Ire / Aida’s spirit (for the moment)

Ire kept his mouth shut for a second as he thought,
F*cker you reading my mind?!
Or is some other motherf*cker doing it for you?
As if it’s the latter, I will find you. And I will have no mercy on your dumba*s!

He then said,
“A few rules are needed… Otherwise you get something closer to an anarchy, and for as fun as it sounds it’s not in practice.”
Luther’s hand waved a little as he spoke.

Aida smiled sadly and replied,
“Really? 18 years and the commission didn’t learn anything from my death? No wonder L-Ire still hasn’t really moved on...”
She then made the attempt to pat Angel on the shoulder, not seeming to care if her hand passed through or not as she added,
“And sorry that you fell victim to a similar kind of carelessness as we did… But not every hero is corrupt like that. I saw more good than bad growing up.”
Aida then started to leave and stopped for a second and said,
“I-It was nice to speak with someone… It’s not very often I get the chance to…”
And with that she left.
Camp Group

Lance laughed slightly nervously as he replied,
“I am known for going a few days without sleeping significantly, but my body has a weird fail safe. If I haven’t slept for a week, my heart decides that it is no longer a topic for debate and will just stop beating for a bit. A fatally long time for most people but I can handle it for about an hour before it gets uncomfortable. But I can’t really function without a heartbeat so it essentially forces me to sleep and stay like that for about a day. It only happened once and I’m not willing to experiment with it for obvious reasons.”
In my defense it was hell week and I had actual school to compete with the daylight hours and rehearsals to steal the earlier afternoon and leave me with nighttime for getting home… I ‘died’ in the middle of one of my classes and was dead to the world.
Lance thought as his shadow twitched a little.

Adara had a look of mock offense on her face as she said,
“Seriously don’t let Umbral hear you say that… Hearing about poorly done rescue training is highly offensive to her people and will leave her with no choice but to remedy it and yell at someone.”
Adara had the image of one unlucky individual that claimed to have had a teacher that refused to let them really practice getting people out of a burning building and how quickly Neira had just rounded on them and started a crash course on that subject.

Luther - Vamp’s Ire / Aida’s spirit (for the moment)

Ire kept his mouth shut for a second as he thought,
F*cker you reading my mind?!
Or is some other motherf*cker doing it for you?
As if it’s the latter, I will find you. And I will have no mercy on your dumba*s!

He then said,
“A few rules are needed… Otherwise you get something closer to an anarchy, and for as fun as it sounds it’s not in practice.”
Luther’s hand waved a little as he spoke.

Aida smiled sadly and replied,
“Really? 18 years and the commission didn’t learn anything from my death? No wonder L-Ire still hasn’t really moved on...”
She then made the attempt to pat Angel on the shoulder, not seeming to care if her hand passed through or not as she added,
“And sorry that you fell victim to a similar kind of carelessness as we did… But not every hero is corrupt like that. I saw more good than bad growing up.”
Aida then started to leave and stopped for a second and said,
“I-It was nice to speak with someone… It’s not very often I get the chance to…”
And with that she left.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Evelyn

"Well look at you go, you little evolutionary success. Little Darwinism avoider. You've got so many damn abilities we might as well all just lay down and let you be the only hero in the world, yeah?" She teased.

"Listen, Lava girl." Evelyn shoved some food in her mouth. "Not my fault. Not in my control. Not my problem. Therefore, not something I'm going to feel guilty for. I'll state this to whomever, and if they've got a problem with it they're welcome to yell at the people I worked under all they want. I just did what I was told because I had just been reintroduced to society."

She was reminded of the lingering dust and debris that plagued the air on one fateful day. Evening, sunset to be more precise, a golden-gray sky lit up with the colors of the setting sun and the city's pollution. It was supposed to be a peaceful afternoon. Perfect weather, perfect day, perfectly calm in the city. But something always had to come and ruin it.

Ann

"Precisely, see, I knew you would understand." With a tone of finality to his voice, Carnage spoke again, scratching an itch on his neck. "If you would like to go get your van, feel free. You can park it anywhere near, as long as it stays at least twenty feet away from the building. I have found that that is the best distance to avoid suspicion to this place. If you would like to sleep here overnight, we will have a room set up for you as well."

The bear-man's tone had no underlying threats or smugness to it to indicate a different motive other than hospitality.

Ann flicked her tail at Aida's remark. "Yeah, well, that's corruption for you. Can't change anything about it unless you rid the bugs from this planet." Her face scrunched up, eyes burning as her wings flared out, but her posture switched up the second Aida reached for her.

She flinched away, but the ghost hand still went through her. 'stoptouchingmestoptouchingmestoptouchingmestop-' Her mind screeched loud enough that Ann bit her wrist to ground herself in reality.

"R-right, goodbye." She said, voice betraying her now stoic expression, showing that her bite had caused some amount of pain.
Evelyn

"Well look at you go, you little evolutionary success. Little Darwinism avoider. You've got so many damn abilities we might as well all just lay down and let you be the only hero in the world, yeah?" She teased.

"Listen, Lava girl." Evelyn shoved some food in her mouth. "Not my fault. Not in my control. Not my problem. Therefore, not something I'm going to feel guilty for. I'll state this to whomever, and if they've got a problem with it they're welcome to yell at the people I worked under all they want. I just did what I was told because I had just been reintroduced to society."

She was reminded of the lingering dust and debris that plagued the air on one fateful day. Evening, sunset to be more precise, a golden-gray sky lit up with the colors of the setting sun and the city's pollution. It was supposed to be a peaceful afternoon. Perfect weather, perfect day, perfectly calm in the city. But something always had to come and ruin it.

Ann

"Precisely, see, I knew you would understand." With a tone of finality to his voice, Carnage spoke again, scratching an itch on his neck. "If you would like to go get your van, feel free. You can park it anywhere near, as long as it stays at least twenty feet away from the building. I have found that that is the best distance to avoid suspicion to this place. If you would like to sleep here overnight, we will have a room set up for you as well."

The bear-man's tone had no underlying threats or smugness to it to indicate a different motive other than hospitality.

Ann flicked her tail at Aida's remark. "Yeah, well, that's corruption for you. Can't change anything about it unless you rid the bugs from this planet." Her face scrunched up, eyes burning as her wings flared out, but her posture switched up the second Aida reached for her.

She flinched away, but the ghost hand still went through her. 'stoptouchingmestoptouchingmestoptouchingmestop-' Her mind screeched loud enough that Ann bit her wrist to ground herself in reality.

"R-right, goodbye." She said, voice betraying her now stoic expression, showing that her bite had caused some amount of pain.
Camp Group

“Just wait until you see how I act around any sort of fire aside from Spark’s… Or god forbid that quirk enhancing drug ever got in my system, lowered ability to think rationally and more power? Bruh you’re asking for an actual massacre… Or the worst crime of all… Closed finger gloves.”
Lance repiled, and you couldn’t tell if he was joking about the last part or not… But it wasn’t too hard to guess why he probably hated having anything fully cover his fingers given he had claws.
Really I’m more of a proof of theory… Look at how f*cking complex my quirk is and tell me that it isn’t proof that the quirk singularity isn’t a possibility. I can control it only because I have the mental fortitude to put up with Feral and repress him.
He thought.

Adara shrugged a bit as she replied,
“Thus why Umbral would b*tch out other people and not you. She’s just that kind of b*tch and it tends to get things done.”
There was a long pause as she took a bite and then said,
“Buuut enough about obviously sad and touchy sh*t. Have you actually come up with an Alias, Hero name, whatever the f*ck you wanna call it?
Mine’s Dusk Phoenix… Not too hard to guess the inspiration there.”

Lance stood up for the moment as he replied,
“Night Watcher, as I can see what the f*ck you doin’ clearly but your a*s probably can’t see me… Too bad if I put ‘stalker’ with it like I originally wanted it’d be the name of a serial killer and they wouldn’t let me do that.”
His right fist clenched as his shadow raced along the floor and made contact with Neira’s as he thought,
Hey mom, sorry to intrude like this… But instead of pinning me down later I’m just gonna say that I got a disturbing text from Luther. Not much I can really do about it as the only defining feature is a dirty arena and thus not very helpful.
Love you.

Lance was able to sense a bit of concern from his mother along with affection when he added the last part.

Neira merely paused for a second when Lance ‘spoke’ with her and thought,
Dammit Luther! Can you not right now?

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

“‘Course I can do that, probably will park in some disused warehouse that’s closer, or in an alley again. Depends on what’s closer.
But I will take you up on the offer for a room, to have a bit of a break from living in my own backseat.”
Luther replied as he thought,
Time to f*ck up my sleep schedule, but it is worth it for the sheer entertainment value…
And seeing someone who possibly suffered like I did… Let alone training her a bit.

Luther shuddered a bit and glanced behind himself only to see nothing there himself… Yet the spirit sensitive would have seen his sister run up and hug him from behind.
He just shrugged it off as nothing, used to this kind of thing happening more often than not. Ire then started fast walking out to go park somewhere closer.
Camp Group

“Just wait until you see how I act around any sort of fire aside from Spark’s… Or god forbid that quirk enhancing drug ever got in my system, lowered ability to think rationally and more power? Bruh you’re asking for an actual massacre… Or the worst crime of all… Closed finger gloves.”
Lance repiled, and you couldn’t tell if he was joking about the last part or not… But it wasn’t too hard to guess why he probably hated having anything fully cover his fingers given he had claws.
Really I’m more of a proof of theory… Look at how f*cking complex my quirk is and tell me that it isn’t proof that the quirk singularity isn’t a possibility. I can control it only because I have the mental fortitude to put up with Feral and repress him.
He thought.

Adara shrugged a bit as she replied,
“Thus why Umbral would b*tch out other people and not you. She’s just that kind of b*tch and it tends to get things done.”
There was a long pause as she took a bite and then said,
“Buuut enough about obviously sad and touchy sh*t. Have you actually come up with an Alias, Hero name, whatever the f*ck you wanna call it?
Mine’s Dusk Phoenix… Not too hard to guess the inspiration there.”

Lance stood up for the moment as he replied,
“Night Watcher, as I can see what the f*ck you doin’ clearly but your a*s probably can’t see me… Too bad if I put ‘stalker’ with it like I originally wanted it’d be the name of a serial killer and they wouldn’t let me do that.”
His right fist clenched as his shadow raced along the floor and made contact with Neira’s as he thought,
Hey mom, sorry to intrude like this… But instead of pinning me down later I’m just gonna say that I got a disturbing text from Luther. Not much I can really do about it as the only defining feature is a dirty arena and thus not very helpful.
Love you.

Lance was able to sense a bit of concern from his mother along with affection when he added the last part.

Neira merely paused for a second when Lance ‘spoke’ with her and thought,
Dammit Luther! Can you not right now?

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

“‘Course I can do that, probably will park in some disused warehouse that’s closer, or in an alley again. Depends on what’s closer.
But I will take you up on the offer for a room, to have a bit of a break from living in my own backseat.”
Luther replied as he thought,
Time to f*ck up my sleep schedule, but it is worth it for the sheer entertainment value…
And seeing someone who possibly suffered like I did… Let alone training her a bit.

Luther shuddered a bit and glanced behind himself only to see nothing there himself… Yet the spirit sensitive would have seen his sister run up and hug him from behind.
He just shrugged it off as nothing, used to this kind of thing happening more often than not. Ire then started fast walking out to go park somewhere closer.
slXRG.gif

Evelyn

"Honestly that mess of a drug is just better to avoid overall. I'm glad less of it is circulating around nowadays. Of course, it'd be fun to f*ck around with it and see what I am truly capable of, but honestly I've never enjoyed doing anything that makes me lose any cognitive function. Drugs are off the table for me."

Evelyn grinned, "I agree with you, screw this touchy-feely crap. My hero name is going to be Kahma. It's actually a play on two words, not just one. Although you'll have to wait until we get into a real fight to see why I'm giving myself this name." She giggled with a wicked grin. "Can't wait until you all realize how far ahead I truly am, my greatness cannot be pushed aside for too long, after all."

"Also yeah, Night Stalker is also just a little too close to Darkstalker, and I'm pretty sure someone with that hero name became a villain due to their quirk. Pretty sure you wouldn't want association with that." Evelyn pointed out, picking up her plate to go place it on a rack where the other dirty plates and utensils were.

Ann

"Honestly, someone our age should not be sleeping where you do. I am highly surprised that your back has survived, I am aware that mine surely would not." Carnage flicked his ear at someone who walked by. It was clearly some form of signal as they swiveled on their foot and booked it the opposite direction.

(I'm going to have Carnage separate from Luther to go... congratulate Ann and punish Thunderstorm. There will be people waiting to bring Luther to his room. During this time we can have the kids head back and then have Luther and Evelyn talk. After this, they can go to bed and we can timeskip to the morning.)
Evelyn

"Honestly that mess of a drug is just better to avoid overall. I'm glad less of it is circulating around nowadays. Of course, it'd be fun to f*ck around with it and see what I am truly capable of, but honestly I've never enjoyed doing anything that makes me lose any cognitive function. Drugs are off the table for me."

Evelyn grinned, "I agree with you, screw this touchy-feely crap. My hero name is going to be Kahma. It's actually a play on two words, not just one. Although you'll have to wait until we get into a real fight to see why I'm giving myself this name." She giggled with a wicked grin. "Can't wait until you all realize how far ahead I truly am, my greatness cannot be pushed aside for too long, after all."

"Also yeah, Night Stalker is also just a little too close to Darkstalker, and I'm pretty sure someone with that hero name became a villain due to their quirk. Pretty sure you wouldn't want association with that." Evelyn pointed out, picking up her plate to go place it on a rack where the other dirty plates and utensils were.

Ann

"Honestly, someone our age should not be sleeping where you do. I am highly surprised that your back has survived, I am aware that mine surely would not." Carnage flicked his ear at someone who walked by. It was clearly some form of signal as they swiveled on their foot and booked it the opposite direction.

(I'm going to have Carnage separate from Luther to go... congratulate Ann and punish Thunderstorm. There will be people waiting to bring Luther to his room. During this time we can have the kids head back and then have Luther and Evelyn talk. After this, they can go to bed and we can timeskip to the morning.)
Camp Group

“I really only know about it from my dad… He got assaulted by someone tweaked out on that sh*t and bit the guy in self-defense, unfortunately getting a second hand high thanks to the drug being in the bloodstream…
And if you must know for science, my father gained claws and showed signs of the strength variant of the vampirism along with a few scales for a few minutes.”
Lance replied as his shadow returned to normal and he added,
“Would not have guessed that Kahma was a combination of two words, just a corruption of karma… They shot Night Stalker down because I was fully aware of the connotation and was thrilled by it, and Darkstalker was an idea that didn’t need to be used and thank god as I probably would have legitimately scared my teacher as I didn’t know that it was used by a villain. I just thought he was a character in one of the books I read when I was younger.”
And that I happily ‘donated’ to my sister for her to enjoy when not reading horror novels like we all do at home.
Lance thought with a slight smile as he reached over to take Adara’s plate for her.

Adara just let him as she said,
“Lance is a bit of a serial killer nerd, but not actually likely to be one. Much like my weird fascination with cults as I question how you got someone to believe some of that crazy sh*t and go along with it.”
She then stood up and started walking with Lance as he put the dishes away.

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

Luther replied to Carnage as he left,
“Blame the regeneration, always active even if I’m not injured. It’s why I can do things like someone half my actual age yet have the wisdom of a 43 year old.”
But if I can’t regenerate… I do start to feel how old I am, gradually. And I hate it. I hate the feeling of my bones creaking and popping quite painfully.
Regeneration sorts that sh*t right out and sets things right.

He thought as he stepped outside as he pulled up a map on his phone that had a marker in the approximate spot he’d been parked last.

As Luther came up to his van, a metallic glimmer caught his eye on the windshield.
Oh what the f*ck is it now?
Better not be from king f*ck…

He thought as he walked over and examined a metal calling card and a note,
Quote:
(card)
Shrapnel - Blades Agency
(note)
Hey man, I don’t mean to cause trouble but your vehicle is illegally parked and looks really suspicious. I tried knocking on the window and got no response after two tries…
And Shrapnel is really anal about this sort of thing and I can’t afford to loose this job, so I’m just gonna let you off with a warning.
Sorry, Pipeline

Ire grabbed the metal card and looked like he was about to hurl it through a window before aggressively shoving it in his pocket and shredded the note up as he said,
“F*ck you Shrapnel, I’ll park where ever the f*ck I want a*shole! You of all people have no right to tell me what the f*ck to do with my life!”
He got in the front seat of the van and removed the cardboard blocking the windshield as he muttered,
“But I will let Carnage know that Shrapnel’s poking around and to back the f*ck off if he finds the b*tch a*s motherf*cker before I do…
Because if anyone’s gonna kill that b*tch it’s gonna be me, as I want him to feel how Aida died. And only I know how to really do that… I don’t even care if Shrapnel’s blood isn’t as great for me as anyone else’s due to the nature of his quirk, I just want to make sure he knows what it’s like to die of blood loss when I finally decide to kill him and not just come very close to it and let him recover to do it all again…”
With that he put the key in the ignition and started the van before taking a longer and more winding way towards the pits to make it hard to tell where he was going.

(Plan sounds nice to me~ As I’m trying to pace it well for that to work out
And if you're curious, Shrapnel’s quirk is Armory and it works a bit like Creation except for only metallic objects and uses iron from the body as opposed to lipids… But allows the user to have a telekinesis over their creations due to being so specific to make it a bit more interesting. Thus why the comment about his blood from Luther is a thing given that blood usually has quite a bit of iron in it.
And I see that WoF reference and play into it, god Darkstalker was one of the more interesting villains I’ve read.
And if you can't see the font stuff then *shrug* I tried to be kinda fancy with it/mimic handwriting)
Camp Group

“I really only know about it from my dad… He got assaulted by someone tweaked out on that sh*t and bit the guy in self-defense, unfortunately getting a second hand high thanks to the drug being in the bloodstream…
And if you must know for science, my father gained claws and showed signs of the strength variant of the vampirism along with a few scales for a few minutes.”
Lance replied as his shadow returned to normal and he added,
“Would not have guessed that Kahma was a combination of two words, just a corruption of karma… They shot Night Stalker down because I was fully aware of the connotation and was thrilled by it, and Darkstalker was an idea that didn’t need to be used and thank god as I probably would have legitimately scared my teacher as I didn’t know that it was used by a villain. I just thought he was a character in one of the books I read when I was younger.”
And that I happily ‘donated’ to my sister for her to enjoy when not reading horror novels like we all do at home.
Lance thought with a slight smile as he reached over to take Adara’s plate for her.

Adara just let him as she said,
“Lance is a bit of a serial killer nerd, but not actually likely to be one. Much like my weird fascination with cults as I question how you got someone to believe some of that crazy sh*t and go along with it.”
She then stood up and started walking with Lance as he put the dishes away.

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

Luther replied to Carnage as he left,
“Blame the regeneration, always active even if I’m not injured. It’s why I can do things like someone half my actual age yet have the wisdom of a 43 year old.”
But if I can’t regenerate… I do start to feel how old I am, gradually. And I hate it. I hate the feeling of my bones creaking and popping quite painfully.
Regeneration sorts that sh*t right out and sets things right.

He thought as he stepped outside as he pulled up a map on his phone that had a marker in the approximate spot he’d been parked last.

As Luther came up to his van, a metallic glimmer caught his eye on the windshield.
Oh what the f*ck is it now?
Better not be from king f*ck…

He thought as he walked over and examined a metal calling card and a note,
Quote:
(card)
Shrapnel - Blades Agency
(note)
Hey man, I don’t mean to cause trouble but your vehicle is illegally parked and looks really suspicious. I tried knocking on the window and got no response after two tries…
And Shrapnel is really anal about this sort of thing and I can’t afford to loose this job, so I’m just gonna let you off with a warning.
Sorry, Pipeline

Ire grabbed the metal card and looked like he was about to hurl it through a window before aggressively shoving it in his pocket and shredded the note up as he said,
“F*ck you Shrapnel, I’ll park where ever the f*ck I want a*shole! You of all people have no right to tell me what the f*ck to do with my life!”
He got in the front seat of the van and removed the cardboard blocking the windshield as he muttered,
“But I will let Carnage know that Shrapnel’s poking around and to back the f*ck off if he finds the b*tch a*s motherf*cker before I do…
Because if anyone’s gonna kill that b*tch it’s gonna be me, as I want him to feel how Aida died. And only I know how to really do that… I don’t even care if Shrapnel’s blood isn’t as great for me as anyone else’s due to the nature of his quirk, I just want to make sure he knows what it’s like to die of blood loss when I finally decide to kill him and not just come very close to it and let him recover to do it all again…”
With that he put the key in the ignition and started the van before taking a longer and more winding way towards the pits to make it hard to tell where he was going.

(Plan sounds nice to me~ As I’m trying to pace it well for that to work out
And if you're curious, Shrapnel’s quirk is Armory and it works a bit like Creation except for only metallic objects and uses iron from the body as opposed to lipids… But allows the user to have a telekinesis over their creations due to being so specific to make it a bit more interesting. Thus why the comment about his blood from Luther is a thing given that blood usually has quite a bit of iron in it.
And I see that WoF reference and play into it, god Darkstalker was one of the more interesting villains I’ve read.
And if you can't see the font stuff then *shrug* I tried to be kinda fancy with it/mimic handwriting)
slXRG.gif

(*Snickers* funny a-word on parking ticket)
Evelyn

"Ew. I can only imagine how gross that had to taste." She stuck out her tongue. "I had to take a small dose, but considering my quirk is already pretty over powered, the people I used to live with really didn't use much on me." Evelyn didn't even mention family nor parents, just 'people she used to live with', forgetting that that is not a common phrase.

"Turns out someone took inspiration from that book" Evelyn tossed her phone to Lance for him to look at an article. "Someone had an enchanting quirk that could make small items go from inanimate to living, so they took the name and had quite the reputation out in Canada."

"We all have weird *ss hobbies, not surprised Lance is into weird sh*t." Evelyn snorted, "As long as he's not one of those f*ckin weirdoes that only cares about them because they're 'AtTrAcTiVe' and 'QuIrKy' or some sh*t." She grumbled, raising her voice an octave higher to mock certain true crime fans.
----
Ann

Methodical footsteps alerted Ann to the presence, or rather, return of Carnage. She bit her lip to stop herself from giving an instinctive growl at the man. 'I just knew that he was going to come back. Just what do you have planned.' Her eyes were narrowed and wings slightly fluffed up.

"Why are you getting so defensive sweetheart? I am merely here to reward you for your winnings. Also, for behaving yourself around my comrade, you will be allowed to pick what you eat tomorrow." His toothy grin was malicious, nothing like what he would flash to Vamp's Ire.

Knowing that resistance was a lost cause Ann merely curled her wings and tail in tightly, bowing her head as the cell was opened. After the bear-man had carelessly tossed in the requested supplies, he waved a paw. "Well then my tiny one, I am sure you are wondering just what your reward is." He guided her out into the Pits where, 'why am I not surprised', Thunderstorm was standing, head in a guillotine.

"Release." Carnage's booming voice caused everyone nearby to shiver, and the two guards- Scritch and Scoff- rushed to open up the guillotine. "Go do your other job." They nodded and bowed, rushing to go await Vamp's Ire to guide him to his room.

"Now then. I am aware of your friendship." He sneered at the last word, spitting it like poison from his mouth. "So, as a reward for the Angel today, I am allowing a rematch instead of immediate execution." Ann's eyes snapped up, widening as she did so, but she squeezed them tight to stop emotion from showing before allowing herself to open them again.

'He's going to have us fight to the death. That's what he's making us do. He was mad that I let Thunderstorm live. My reward is him not killing us both.' Ann nearly choked on the horror of her own thoughts, the screams of children's spirits nearly pushing out all rational thought in her mind. She opened her eyes and saw Thunderstorm. The man who had practically saved her life and raised her.

His eyes were filled with nothing but cold determination.
(*Snickers* funny a-word on parking ticket)
Evelyn

"Ew. I can only imagine how gross that had to taste." She stuck out her tongue. "I had to take a small dose, but considering my quirk is already pretty over powered, the people I used to live with really didn't use much on me." Evelyn didn't even mention family nor parents, just 'people she used to live with', forgetting that that is not a common phrase.

"Turns out someone took inspiration from that book" Evelyn tossed her phone to Lance for him to look at an article. "Someone had an enchanting quirk that could make small items go from inanimate to living, so they took the name and had quite the reputation out in Canada."

"We all have weird *ss hobbies, not surprised Lance is into weird sh*t." Evelyn snorted, "As long as he's not one of those f*ckin weirdoes that only cares about them because they're 'AtTrAcTiVe' and 'QuIrKy' or some sh*t." She grumbled, raising her voice an octave higher to mock certain true crime fans.
----
Ann

Methodical footsteps alerted Ann to the presence, or rather, return of Carnage. She bit her lip to stop herself from giving an instinctive growl at the man. 'I just knew that he was going to come back. Just what do you have planned.' Her eyes were narrowed and wings slightly fluffed up.

"Why are you getting so defensive sweetheart? I am merely here to reward you for your winnings. Also, for behaving yourself around my comrade, you will be allowed to pick what you eat tomorrow." His toothy grin was malicious, nothing like what he would flash to Vamp's Ire.

Knowing that resistance was a lost cause Ann merely curled her wings and tail in tightly, bowing her head as the cell was opened. After the bear-man had carelessly tossed in the requested supplies, he waved a paw. "Well then my tiny one, I am sure you are wondering just what your reward is." He guided her out into the Pits where, 'why am I not surprised', Thunderstorm was standing, head in a guillotine.

"Release." Carnage's booming voice caused everyone nearby to shiver, and the two guards- Scritch and Scoff- rushed to open up the guillotine. "Go do your other job." They nodded and bowed, rushing to go await Vamp's Ire to guide him to his room.

"Now then. I am aware of your friendship." He sneered at the last word, spitting it like poison from his mouth. "So, as a reward for the Angel today, I am allowing a rematch instead of immediate execution." Ann's eyes snapped up, widening as she did so, but she squeezed them tight to stop emotion from showing before allowing herself to open them again.

'He's going to have us fight to the death. That's what he's making us do. He was mad that I let Thunderstorm live. My reward is him not killing us both.' Ann nearly choked on the horror of her own thoughts, the screams of children's spirits nearly pushing out all rational thought in her mind. She opened her eyes and saw Thunderstorm. The man who had practically saved her life and raised her.

His eyes were filled with nothing but cold determination.
Camp Group

Lance’s pupils slitted up slightly against the light from the screen as he half read the article and replied,
“Explains why I didn’t know much about the guy, he was in Canada… And definitely someone I know would have been entertained by that ability, mostly for knives with murderous intent.”
And I’m going to have fun explaining the relationship me and Luther have… Rather soon at that. Like I’m going to get my phone so that my mom can track me down on the off chance I decide I’d like to sleep in the woods at 5am for about three hours. But otherwise run off into the woods even if it's early for that.
I got both my lungs punctured and my heart grazed by a bullet… So I’m a little extra.

He thought as he passed Evelyn her phone back and added,
“I’m not a middle aged white woman, my main thing is the sheer number of ‘em that were repressed gays or held it in for someone they cared about.”

Adara then added,
“Meanwhile I sit there wondering what the hell was going through the minds of the folks who arrested Ted Bundy only for him to request isolation and starve his a*s so that he could escape through the ceiling light… Like you can’t be the same after seeing that level of dedication to the cause of getting out, or even knowing that was an option.”

Neira walked by on her way out.
Did it mean that she was going to force everyone back?
Not really.
She’s used to all kinds of nocturnal bullcrap.

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

He pulled into the back parking lot of some building that was about 20ft away, or close enough to that as Luther sure as hell wasn’t about to pull out a ruler to measure it exactly.
There, I shouldn’t draw the d*ck’s attention as I’m technically allowed to park there. And b*tch please… The guy I ate for this van 18ish years ago was far more suspicious than me. Also in a way about to be a worse kind of criminal than I am. I did the world a favor in like ten minutes or so that day.
He thought as he turned the vehicle off and put the keys in one of the inner pockets of his clothes.

Ire then ran around to the side with the working back door and slid it open as he stepped in and grabbed a black briefcase (filled with various weapons… Including a gun with weak quirk suppressant bullets) along with a computer case that he slid a laptop and charging cord into.
“That should have me covered… Given all the sh*t I have hidden in my coat and the knife both up my right sleeve and in one of my boots. But it never hurts to have a few flash bangs and extra stuff. My computer as I prefer using it when I can over a phone if it can be helped.”
Luther said to himself as he stepped out of the van and closed the door before locking it.

Luther then fast walked back into the underground of the Pits with his van now moved and a few things taken with him since he’d be hanging around here more than his ‘home’.

(The gun is more of a fail safe as he’d rather not have to use a suppressant on someone… Considering the fact that he doesn't really like quirk suppressants as they made him pretty sick as a kid. Refuses to sell them to other people and is more for like if he got cornered by a fire/heat user, but still it’s weak due to his dislike of the drugs.)
Camp Group

Lance’s pupils slitted up slightly against the light from the screen as he half read the article and replied,
“Explains why I didn’t know much about the guy, he was in Canada… And definitely someone I know would have been entertained by that ability, mostly for knives with murderous intent.”
And I’m going to have fun explaining the relationship me and Luther have… Rather soon at that. Like I’m going to get my phone so that my mom can track me down on the off chance I decide I’d like to sleep in the woods at 5am for about three hours. But otherwise run off into the woods even if it's early for that.
I got both my lungs punctured and my heart grazed by a bullet… So I’m a little extra.

He thought as he passed Evelyn her phone back and added,
“I’m not a middle aged white woman, my main thing is the sheer number of ‘em that were repressed gays or held it in for someone they cared about.”

Adara then added,
“Meanwhile I sit there wondering what the hell was going through the minds of the folks who arrested Ted Bundy only for him to request isolation and starve his a*s so that he could escape through the ceiling light… Like you can’t be the same after seeing that level of dedication to the cause of getting out, or even knowing that was an option.”

Neira walked by on her way out.
Did it mean that she was going to force everyone back?
Not really.
She’s used to all kinds of nocturnal bullcrap.

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

He pulled into the back parking lot of some building that was about 20ft away, or close enough to that as Luther sure as hell wasn’t about to pull out a ruler to measure it exactly.
There, I shouldn’t draw the d*ck’s attention as I’m technically allowed to park there. And b*tch please… The guy I ate for this van 18ish years ago was far more suspicious than me. Also in a way about to be a worse kind of criminal than I am. I did the world a favor in like ten minutes or so that day.
He thought as he turned the vehicle off and put the keys in one of the inner pockets of his clothes.

Ire then ran around to the side with the working back door and slid it open as he stepped in and grabbed a black briefcase (filled with various weapons… Including a gun with weak quirk suppressant bullets) along with a computer case that he slid a laptop and charging cord into.
“That should have me covered… Given all the sh*t I have hidden in my coat and the knife both up my right sleeve and in one of my boots. But it never hurts to have a few flash bangs and extra stuff. My computer as I prefer using it when I can over a phone if it can be helped.”
Luther said to himself as he stepped out of the van and closed the door before locking it.

Luther then fast walked back into the underground of the Pits with his van now moved and a few things taken with him since he’d be hanging around here more than his ‘home’.

(The gun is more of a fail safe as he’d rather not have to use a suppressant on someone… Considering the fact that he doesn't really like quirk suppressants as they made him pretty sick as a kid. Refuses to sell them to other people and is more for like if he got cornered by a fire/heat user, but still it’s weak due to his dislike of the drugs.)
slXRG.gif

Evelyn

"I just overheard conversations. I didn't really get around, but I was surrounded by people that did. Also, let's go to the forest already damnit. I want to hear what the edgy 2008 color pallet Shark Boy has to tell me." Evelyn was already up from her seat, rocking back and forth, giving a whistle at Adara's remark.

"Honestly? I think a good chunk of them were either not surprised and just annoyed or just worried about what the h*ll that creep was about to get up to." She shuddered. "Grosses me out that anyone finds him attractive. Might just be me, but serial r*pist is a bit of a red flag when it comes to a relationship. Then again, I'm not a thirsty b*stard so down bad that I have to create parasocial relationships."

Evelyn cackled again, "I'll be waiting for you, Shark Boy." And with that, she made her exit.

----
Ann

"Welcome." The two guards greeted in unison to Vamp's Ire. They guided him down towards a chamber, taking the opposite direction of where the Dungeons were. This hall was the most clean and the most lavish.

"This is the Master Hall. Your room is this one, 302." They said, Scritch holding out a key card and Scoff holding open the door. Inside the room was similar to that of a five-star hotel. A grand bed with golden silk drapes, a couch, a rocking chair, a chair on wheels in front of a large rectangular desk that was right next to large dresser which had a TV within the side of it. There were two closets and a large yet tidy bathroom. Despite there being no windows, the lights around the room lit up all areas perfectly without being too blinding, sliders on the wall indicating that the amount of lighting could be changed manually rather than just being on or off.

Flashes of memories were the front of Ann's mind. A hand helping her up when she fell down a flight of stone stairs. Someone helping her learn how to heal. A man giving the first kind smile she'd seen since t????????????????h????????????????????????????e??????????????????????????? ????????????????????????a??????????????c?????????????????c??????????????????i????????????????????????d????????e???????????n??????????????????????t??????????????.

That kind face was now staring blankly at the ceiling, a small amount of shock still present in his eyes as his consciousness slipped away. It had all happened so fast. One second Ann was facing off with an adult she thought she could reason with.

"We can fight him. What makes you think he can rule over us?"

The next second, the shock collar went off. Then a burst of electricity and the shrill pain of her ears ringing and thunder tore through them. Blindly she lashed out, snagging her talons through Thunderstorm's neck and injecting venom for as long as she could until he quit fighting back.

A burning sensation still number her nerves, and Ann wasn't sure how long it'd be until she could stand, yet she managed to push herself to a sitting position, staring down at her old friend.

"I am severely disappointed in you. I was going to let him live, but then you brought up mutiny against me." Carnage was frowning down at the trembling girl, shaking from the shocks and burns that had electrocuted her. Ann's throat bobbed and her stomach violently flipped, knotting itself over and over until she hurled. Yet despite her moment of weakness, she managed to regain enough composure to stop the sob from tearing out of her acid-burned lips.

'I'm so sorry Thunderstorm. It's all my fault, it's all my fault, i???????????????t????????????????'????????????????s????????????????????????????? ???????????????a???????????????????????l???????????????l???? ????????????????????????t??????????h??????????????????e?????????????????i?????????????????r??????????????? ??????????????????f???????????????a???????????????????u????????l????????????????t???????????????,????????????????? ?????k????????????????????????????i??????????????????l???????????????????????l????????????????????????.????????????????????? ??????????????????????????K???????????????????????i????????????????l??????????????????????l????????????????.????????????????? ????????????????????????' Yet her one last plea to Carnage, a whimper that had escaped from her lips, was not enough to sway the man. "I was going to let you both live. Now look at what you have done."

As the bear placed the unconscious man back into the guillotine, he didn't look back as he spoke. "You know. If you would just listen to me for once, if you would just be normal and not get on my nerves, he would have lived. Just like how your siblings would have lived if you were not annoying the Hero Commission. Yet, without me, without my proper guidance, being a burden is all you seem to be good at doing." With that, he let down the blade, severing Thunderstorm's head which rolled on the sand below.

"I want you to be my protégé. I really do, but the world is cruel." He turned around, facing her with sorrowful eyes as he approached her, placing her own hands on her body to assist her with healing the wounds. "You are too trusting, too caring of people. Thunderstorm had every intention to kill you for his own benefit, and yet you had to try and reason with a man who cannot be reasoned with."

With a large talon, he lifted Ann's chin. 'stoptouchingstoptouchingstoptouching.' Her mind screeched, but she could not find it in herself to pull away. Ann wasn't one to enjoy being overtly social or too much affection, but it had been too long since she'd had physical touch that wasn't from the battles.

Carnage pet her hair, which had become greasy and matted with clots of dirt and blood due to there being a severe lack access to showers for the fighters in the Pits. "Dear, the reason I am so harsh is because I wish to teach you how the world works so you are strong enough to overcome it. I did not survive being soft you know." He chuckled softly. "It hurts, I know, but I would rather hurt you over someone else doing it. When I do it, I know you'll survive, that you'll pull through, and that you're learning and growing from the pain. Others will hurt you just for the sake of their own gain. I know that from experience, yeah? People like us have to stick together, no?"

Ann didn't make eye contact with him but merely nodded. Carnage gave a smile. "Come on then, let us go back to your cell so you can sleep this off. I will be the one to clean up this mess this time, but please, Angel, think about your actions tonight. Do not disobey me again, comrade, it will be your own downfall."

They spent the rest of the walk back to the cells in silence.

(I-I just remembered that Ann is on quirk suppressants. What Luther saw in her tournaments was her being slow. Probably flying at around 65 mph and venom taking 10 seconds to settle in. That's kind of horrifying, not to mention the quirk suppressants are the reason she's not surrounded by spirits right now considering the amount of people that have died in the Pits. This girl is going to get an addiction to these suppressants because of the ghosts istg).
Evelyn

"I just overheard conversations. I didn't really get around, but I was surrounded by people that did. Also, let's go to the forest already damnit. I want to hear what the edgy 2008 color pallet Shark Boy has to tell me." Evelyn was already up from her seat, rocking back and forth, giving a whistle at Adara's remark.

"Honestly? I think a good chunk of them were either not surprised and just annoyed or just worried about what the h*ll that creep was about to get up to." She shuddered. "Grosses me out that anyone finds him attractive. Might just be me, but serial r*pist is a bit of a red flag when it comes to a relationship. Then again, I'm not a thirsty b*stard so down bad that I have to create parasocial relationships."

Evelyn cackled again, "I'll be waiting for you, Shark Boy." And with that, she made her exit.

----
Ann

"Welcome." The two guards greeted in unison to Vamp's Ire. They guided him down towards a chamber, taking the opposite direction of where the Dungeons were. This hall was the most clean and the most lavish.

"This is the Master Hall. Your room is this one, 302." They said, Scritch holding out a key card and Scoff holding open the door. Inside the room was similar to that of a five-star hotel. A grand bed with golden silk drapes, a couch, a rocking chair, a chair on wheels in front of a large rectangular desk that was right next to large dresser which had a TV within the side of it. There were two closets and a large yet tidy bathroom. Despite there being no windows, the lights around the room lit up all areas perfectly without being too blinding, sliders on the wall indicating that the amount of lighting could be changed manually rather than just being on or off.

Flashes of memories were the front of Ann's mind. A hand helping her up when she fell down a flight of stone stairs. Someone helping her learn how to heal. A man giving the first kind smile she'd seen since t????????????????h????????????????????????????e??????????????????????????? ????????????????????????a??????????????c?????????????????c??????????????????i????????????????????????d????????e???????????n??????????????????????t??????????????.

That kind face was now staring blankly at the ceiling, a small amount of shock still present in his eyes as his consciousness slipped away. It had all happened so fast. One second Ann was facing off with an adult she thought she could reason with.

"We can fight him. What makes you think he can rule over us?"

The next second, the shock collar went off. Then a burst of electricity and the shrill pain of her ears ringing and thunder tore through them. Blindly she lashed out, snagging her talons through Thunderstorm's neck and injecting venom for as long as she could until he quit fighting back.

A burning sensation still number her nerves, and Ann wasn't sure how long it'd be until she could stand, yet she managed to push herself to a sitting position, staring down at her old friend.

"I am severely disappointed in you. I was going to let him live, but then you brought up mutiny against me." Carnage was frowning down at the trembling girl, shaking from the shocks and burns that had electrocuted her. Ann's throat bobbed and her stomach violently flipped, knotting itself over and over until she hurled. Yet despite her moment of weakness, she managed to regain enough composure to stop the sob from tearing out of her acid-burned lips.

'I'm so sorry Thunderstorm. It's all my fault, it's all my fault, i???????????????t????????????????'????????????????s????????????????????????????? ???????????????a???????????????????????l???????????????l???? ????????????????????????t??????????h??????????????????e?????????????????i?????????????????r??????????????? ??????????????????f???????????????a???????????????????u????????l????????????????t???????????????,????????????????? ?????k????????????????????????????i??????????????????l???????????????????????l????????????????????????.????????????????????? ??????????????????????????K???????????????????????i????????????????l??????????????????????l????????????????.????????????????? ????????????????????????' Yet her one last plea to Carnage, a whimper that had escaped from her lips, was not enough to sway the man. "I was going to let you both live. Now look at what you have done."

As the bear placed the unconscious man back into the guillotine, he didn't look back as he spoke. "You know. If you would just listen to me for once, if you would just be normal and not get on my nerves, he would have lived. Just like how your siblings would have lived if you were not annoying the Hero Commission. Yet, without me, without my proper guidance, being a burden is all you seem to be good at doing." With that, he let down the blade, severing Thunderstorm's head which rolled on the sand below.

"I want you to be my protégé. I really do, but the world is cruel." He turned around, facing her with sorrowful eyes as he approached her, placing her own hands on her body to assist her with healing the wounds. "You are too trusting, too caring of people. Thunderstorm had every intention to kill you for his own benefit, and yet you had to try and reason with a man who cannot be reasoned with."

With a large talon, he lifted Ann's chin. 'stoptouchingstoptouchingstoptouching.' Her mind screeched, but she could not find it in herself to pull away. Ann wasn't one to enjoy being overtly social or too much affection, but it had been too long since she'd had physical touch that wasn't from the battles.

Carnage pet her hair, which had become greasy and matted with clots of dirt and blood due to there being a severe lack access to showers for the fighters in the Pits. "Dear, the reason I am so harsh is because I wish to teach you how the world works so you are strong enough to overcome it. I did not survive being soft you know." He chuckled softly. "It hurts, I know, but I would rather hurt you over someone else doing it. When I do it, I know you'll survive, that you'll pull through, and that you're learning and growing from the pain. Others will hurt you just for the sake of their own gain. I know that from experience, yeah? People like us have to stick together, no?"

Ann didn't make eye contact with him but merely nodded. Carnage gave a smile. "Come on then, let us go back to your cell so you can sleep this off. I will be the one to clean up this mess this time, but please, Angel, think about your actions tonight. Do not disobey me again, comrade, it will be your own downfall."

They spent the rest of the walk back to the cells in silence.

(I-I just remembered that Ann is on quirk suppressants. What Luther saw in her tournaments was her being slow. Probably flying at around 65 mph and venom taking 10 seconds to settle in. That's kind of horrifying, not to mention the quirk suppressants are the reason she's not surrounded by spirits right now considering the amount of people that have died in the Pits. This girl is going to get an addiction to these suppressants because of the ghosts istg).
Camp Group

Lance nodded to Evelyn as he stepped outside and his pupils dilated and started showing his eyeshine, he than said,
“Just one second, mom prefers it if I take my phone… To ‘Find my Phone’ my a*s if I decide screw beds, I sleep in the trees and it’s time to be diurnal despite how much my body can fight it at times.”
He then put a hand out towards Adara as he added,
“Would you like to take the express route back?”

Adara took his hand as she replied,
“When have I said no to this before?”

Lance gripped her hand firmly as he said,
“True.”
He then put his free hand in the position to open a door before he went into his own shadow, interestingly taking Adara with him due to the physical contact and wanting to.
Lance then shadow melded the distance from where he had been standing to the door of the cabin and came out only having to adjust his hand a little to open the door. Adara went inside as did Lance, but only for a moment before coming back out and repeating the trick again, only this time specifically using Evelyn’s shadow to get back.
“I’m usually a little more sparing with how much I do that, as it’s a bit more strenuous to make larger jumps… But I’m also about to feed and that tends to help stave off the headaches that I can give myself with overuse of my shadow manipulation.”
Lance then partially shifted as a tail formed, his canines became 2.5 inch long fangs, his tongue became forked, and interestingly the palms of his hands became rather gecko-like and scales could be seen covering his hands.
I’d shift more, but I don’t wanna hit that painful to hold part and accidentally fully shift trying to alleviate the pain… As I’d be naked and phoneless when I reverted.
He thought as he started walking towards the woods with a predatory grace and added,
“Don’t get too worked up over my eye color either, they like to glow red like that when I feed and it takes a few seconds for ‘em to return to normal… Annnnd since I’m actually gonna be fully in the mindset that I’m hunting after the first thing I get ahold of, there’ll be a bit of red in them consistently, think nothing of it.”

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

He nodded as he took the key card and looked between Scritch and Scoff and said,
“Thanks fellas, also, when you get a free chance that you won’t die saying this… Give Carnage a heads up that Shrapnel’s boys are poking around here. One of ‘em gave me a parking warning earlier… And I have a personal hatred for Shrapnel.”
Luther then entered the room and sat his things down and dimmed the lights a bit more and glanced that the bathroom as he thought,
Middle of the night showers are the only acceptable time of day for that… As it feels like the water came directly from god’s pond. And a thing I’ll probably do given that I usually have to rent a room or pull into a truck stop or some other place I can use the running water to shower.
Luther then sat down on the edge of the bed and stared deeply at the bloodstains at the base of his cloak.
Stop… I-I don’t want to think about it…
F*ck… It’s happening. At least I’m alone for this…

He thought as he began have memories from the day his sister died come to the surface,
Sis, get down!
Luther yelled as he shoved a younger woman to the ground, sharp bits of metal piercing his skin.

Thanks Luth Th-That hero didnt seem to-
She was cut off as a large spear shot right through Luthers back and ran him through Only it didnt stop there and pierced her midsection quite badly.

Aida! A-Are you okay?
Luther asked.

Aida made a pained noise as she replied,
N-No I-It hurts so much

Luther sucked on his teeth as he said,
I-I know sis And its gonna hurt when I pull it out. Theres no way the leave it in rule applies here. S-Sorry
His hands reached around behind himself as he grabbed the spear by the handle.
They both screamed in pain when Luther pulled the spear out.

Aidas wound started bleeding heavily as Luthers started to regenerate. He pulled off his cloak, which at the time looked perfect and clean, wrapping it around her stab wound to try and slow her bleeding down.

Luther Its not safe here I I need medical attention!
Aida said as Luther gently picked her up.

I-I know that Aida B-But I cant see any paramedics! S-So Im gonna take you into an alley for the moment r-right? E-Everythings gonna be alright Ive got you!
Luther carried her into an alleyway in hopes that the building would provide some form of protection and gently sat his sister down and pulled out a blood transfusion kit as his stomach growled a bit.

Aida weakly said,
V-Vamp D-Dont Y-Youll

Luther shook his head and inserted the needle into his own arm and started drawing blood as he replied,
I dont care if I starve for you little sis Our blood is compatible right now and mine could even help save you! I I couldnt live with myself if I didnt at least try to save your life! Even if it means starving!
He felt his hunger worsen as the bag filled up and just gritted his teeth against it as he removed the needle from his arm and started to prepare to do the transfusion for Aida.

(Luther would legit feel so bad for Ann... As she has the opposite problem he dose with suppressants.
And fun fact: Luther's fangs are much shorter than Lance's at being only a little over an inch... Lance's puportions for that are based on the clouded leopard due to the shifting aspect that Luther lacks... And for the color fades I've done I've been using this site)
Camp Group

Lance nodded to Evelyn as he stepped outside and his pupils dilated and started showing his eyeshine, he than said,
“Just one second, mom prefers it if I take my phone… To ‘Find my Phone’ my a*s if I decide screw beds, I sleep in the trees and it’s time to be diurnal despite how much my body can fight it at times.”
He then put a hand out towards Adara as he added,
“Would you like to take the express route back?”

Adara took his hand as she replied,
“When have I said no to this before?”

Lance gripped her hand firmly as he said,
“True.”
He then put his free hand in the position to open a door before he went into his own shadow, interestingly taking Adara with him due to the physical contact and wanting to.
Lance then shadow melded the distance from where he had been standing to the door of the cabin and came out only having to adjust his hand a little to open the door. Adara went inside as did Lance, but only for a moment before coming back out and repeating the trick again, only this time specifically using Evelyn’s shadow to get back.
“I’m usually a little more sparing with how much I do that, as it’s a bit more strenuous to make larger jumps… But I’m also about to feed and that tends to help stave off the headaches that I can give myself with overuse of my shadow manipulation.”
Lance then partially shifted as a tail formed, his canines became 2.5 inch long fangs, his tongue became forked, and interestingly the palms of his hands became rather gecko-like and scales could be seen covering his hands.
I’d shift more, but I don’t wanna hit that painful to hold part and accidentally fully shift trying to alleviate the pain… As I’d be naked and phoneless when I reverted.
He thought as he started walking towards the woods with a predatory grace and added,
“Don’t get too worked up over my eye color either, they like to glow red like that when I feed and it takes a few seconds for ‘em to return to normal… Annnnd since I’m actually gonna be fully in the mindset that I’m hunting after the first thing I get ahold of, there’ll be a bit of red in them consistently, think nothing of it.”

Luther - Vamp’s Ire

He nodded as he took the key card and looked between Scritch and Scoff and said,
“Thanks fellas, also, when you get a free chance that you won’t die saying this… Give Carnage a heads up that Shrapnel’s boys are poking around here. One of ‘em gave me a parking warning earlier… And I have a personal hatred for Shrapnel.”
Luther then entered the room and sat his things down and dimmed the lights a bit more and glanced that the bathroom as he thought,
Middle of the night showers are the only acceptable time of day for that… As it feels like the water came directly from god’s pond. And a thing I’ll probably do given that I usually have to rent a room or pull into a truck stop or some other place I can use the running water to shower.
Luther then sat down on the edge of the bed and stared deeply at the bloodstains at the base of his cloak.
Stop… I-I don’t want to think about it…
F*ck… It’s happening. At least I’m alone for this…

He thought as he began have memories from the day his sister died come to the surface,
Sis, get down!
Luther yelled as he shoved a younger woman to the ground, sharp bits of metal piercing his skin.

Thanks Luth Th-That hero didnt seem to-
She was cut off as a large spear shot right through Luthers back and ran him through Only it didnt stop there and pierced her midsection quite badly.

Aida! A-Are you okay?
Luther asked.

Aida made a pained noise as she replied,
N-No I-It hurts so much

Luther sucked on his teeth as he said,
I-I know sis And its gonna hurt when I pull it out. Theres no way the leave it in rule applies here. S-Sorry
His hands reached around behind himself as he grabbed the spear by the handle.
They both screamed in pain when Luther pulled the spear out.

Aidas wound started bleeding heavily as Luthers started to regenerate. He pulled off his cloak, which at the time looked perfect and clean, wrapping it around her stab wound to try and slow her bleeding down.

Luther Its not safe here I I need medical attention!
Aida said as Luther gently picked her up.

I-I know that Aida B-But I cant see any paramedics! S-So Im gonna take you into an alley for the moment r-right? E-Everythings gonna be alright Ive got you!
Luther carried her into an alleyway in hopes that the building would provide some form of protection and gently sat his sister down and pulled out a blood transfusion kit as his stomach growled a bit.

Aida weakly said,
V-Vamp D-Dont Y-Youll

Luther shook his head and inserted the needle into his own arm and started drawing blood as he replied,
I dont care if I starve for you little sis Our blood is compatible right now and mine could even help save you! I I couldnt live with myself if I didnt at least try to save your life! Even if it means starving!
He felt his hunger worsen as the bag filled up and just gritted his teeth against it as he removed the needle from his arm and started to prepare to do the transfusion for Aida.

(Luther would legit feel so bad for Ann... As she has the opposite problem he dose with suppressants.
And fun fact: Luther's fangs are much shorter than Lance's at being only a little over an inch... Lance's puportions for that are based on the clouded leopard due to the shifting aspect that Luther lacks... And for the color fades I've done I've been using this site)
slXRG.gif

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56