Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight w/ BFD666
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 292 293
yeah, i think that’s a good call! i think at least a few of mine for dust are gonna be kind of flavor-texted versions of the ingame skills, but some of them are gonna be unique
yeah, i think that’s a good call! i think at least a few of mine for dust are gonna be kind of flavor-texted versions of the ingame skills, but some of them are gonna be unique
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
cool! so rn we should probably do a few of them, and when characters come in later we can decide skills for them

we should definitely do styx, dust, lurien, pk, hollow, ghost, and wl for now

I did PK because I was bored, might change some stuff later! had some fun messing around with stats and how they interact with skills, we can totally change it though

The Pale King
The Pale Wyrm, Monarch of Hallownest, He Who Shines Brightly, God of Soul, God of Mind

A powerful minor god who has claimed the dominion of Soul for himself, harnessing its versatile power. His very presence grants bugs higher thought in exchange for the worship he needs to survive, and he gives all for the continued protection of his kingdom.

Stats

Species: Minor God (Wyrm)

HP: 700,000/700,000 (Cannot drop below 100 HP unless all worship is extinguished)

MP (SOUL level): 100,000/100,000 (Refills at a rate of 1,000 points per second)

Strength: lv. 60

Agility: lv. 74

Hardiness: lv. 70

Magic: lv. 100 (as the God of Soul, Soul magic bends effortlessly to his will at the expense of not being able to cast any other brand of magic.)

Charisma: lv. 87

Intelligence: lv. 95 (as the God of Mind, he should be at lv. 100, but this man sometimes lacks basic common sense, like realizing by himself that putting buzzsaws in hallways is a safety hazard.)

Skills

Foresight: lv. 65 (Predicts future outcomes with a 35% uncertainty)

Thrall: lv. 72 (Can enthrall anyone under Charisma lv. 72 AND Intelligence lv. 72)

Soul Magic: lv. 100 (all branches, condensed for easy reading) (+10 from Magic) (MAX LEVEL REACHED) lv. 100

Blinding Light: lv. 85 (Flares his inner Light, blinding friends and foes alike) (+10 from Magic) lv. 95

Grant Mind (passive): lv. 90 (Anyone born/hatched within his territory having at least 1 parent with Intelligence ≥ lv. 10 will be granted the capability of higher thought. Those who have been granted minds by him must hatch their children in his kingdom for them to gain higher thought. If both parents hatch a child outside his territory and both were affected by Grant Mind, the child will be feral and will not gain higher thought. If only one parent was affected by Grant Mind, the child has a 50% chance of gaining higher thought without being affected by Grant Mind, and a 50% chance of being feral.)

Mental Shield: lv. 95 (his mind and full stats cannot be read without either permission or a relevant skill ≥ lv. 95)

Leadership: lv. 76

Kingly Duties: lv. 76

Flight: lv. 1 (permanent +40 buff due to being small, +7 from Agility) lv. 48

Cooking: lv. 15

Tinkering: lv. 61 (+9 buff from Intelligence) lv. 70

Digging: lv. 70 (permanent -40 debuff due to being small, +6 buff from Strength) lv. 36

Hunting: lv. 73 (permanent -50 debuff due to being small, +7 buff from Agility) lv. 30

Performance: lv. 40 (+7 buff from Agility) lv. 47

Drawing: lv. 10

Parenting: lv. 22 (+8 buff from Charisma) lv. 30
cool! so rn we should probably do a few of them, and when characters come in later we can decide skills for them

we should definitely do styx, dust, lurien, pk, hollow, ghost, and wl for now

I did PK because I was bored, might change some stuff later! had some fun messing around with stats and how they interact with skills, we can totally change it though

The Pale King
The Pale Wyrm, Monarch of Hallownest, He Who Shines Brightly, God of Soul, God of Mind

A powerful minor god who has claimed the dominion of Soul for himself, harnessing its versatile power. His very presence grants bugs higher thought in exchange for the worship he needs to survive, and he gives all for the continued protection of his kingdom.

Stats

Species: Minor God (Wyrm)

HP: 700,000/700,000 (Cannot drop below 100 HP unless all worship is extinguished)

MP (SOUL level): 100,000/100,000 (Refills at a rate of 1,000 points per second)

Agility: lv. 74

Hardiness: lv. 70

Magic: lv. 100 (as the God of Soul, Soul magic bends effortlessly to his will at the expense of not being able to cast any other brand of magic.)

Charisma: lv. 87

Intelligence: lv. 95 (as the God of Mind, he should be at lv. 100, but this man sometimes lacks basic common sense, like realizing by himself that putting buzzsaws in hallways is a safety hazard.)

Skills

Foresight: lv. 65 (Predicts future outcomes with a 35% uncertainty)

Thrall: lv. 72 (Can enthrall anyone under Charisma lv. 72 AND Intelligence lv. 72)

Soul Magic: lv. 100 (all branches, condensed for easy reading) (+10 from Magic) (MAX LEVEL REACHED) lv. 100

Blinding Light: lv. 85 (Flares his inner Light, blinding friends and foes alike) (+10 from Magic) lv. 95

Grant Mind (passive): lv. 90 (Anyone born/hatched within his territory having at least 1 parent with Intelligence ≥ lv. 10 will be granted the capability of higher thought. Those who have been granted minds by him must hatch their children in his kingdom for them to gain higher thought. If both parents hatch a child outside his territory and both were affected by Grant Mind, the child will be feral and will not gain higher thought. If only one parent was affected by Grant Mind, the child has a 50% chance of gaining higher thought without being affected by Grant Mind, and a 50% chance of being feral.)

Mental Shield: lv. 95 (his mind and full stats cannot be read without either permission or a relevant skill ≥ lv. 95)

Leadership: lv. 76

Kingly Duties: lv. 76

Flight: lv. 1 (permanent +40 buff due to being small, +7 from Agility) lv. 48

Cooking: lv. 15

Tinkering: lv. 61 (+9 buff from Intelligence) lv. 70

Digging: lv. 70 (permanent -40 debuff due to being small, +6 buff from Strength) lv. 36

Hunting: lv. 73 (permanent -50 debuff due to being small, +7 buff from Agility) lv. 30

Performance: lv. 40 (+7 buff from Agility) lv. 47

Drawing: lv. 10

Parenting: lv. 22 (+8 buff from Charisma) lv. 30
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
alright, cool! i’m gonna start with ghost and dust, and i can do wl too as long as you don’t want to write up hers

for dust in particular just because they’re going to be a main character there’s going to be some skills that they’ll be able to use eventually, but not yet, and i’ll make sure to mark which ones those are
alright, cool! i’m gonna start with ghost and dust, and i can do wl too as long as you don’t want to write up hers

for dust in particular just because they’re going to be a main character there’s going to be some skills that they’ll be able to use eventually, but not yet, and i’ll make sure to mark which ones those are
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Same with Styx! Cool, I'll go ahead and work on Hollow, Styx, and Lurien (going to use his eldritch version here)
Same with Styx! Cool, I'll go ahead and work on Hollow, Styx, and Lurien (going to use his eldritch version here)
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

okay! a couple quick things i wanna clarify, since i’m finishing up the sheets for ghost and dust

what are we doing age-wise for the vessels? also, are we still calling them vessels despite the lack of a baby pit/void shenanigans?

and i wrote up ghost’s stats using mid-to-late game ghost as a baseline, which makes them pretty strong, but i imagine that that’s alright considering they’re not a main character
okay! a couple quick things i wanna clarify, since i’m finishing up the sheets for ghost and dust

what are we doing age-wise for the vessels? also, are we still calling them vessels despite the lack of a baby pit/void shenanigans?

and i wrote up ghost’s stats using mid-to-late game ghost as a baseline, which makes them pretty strong, but i imagine that that’s alright considering they’re not a main character
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
maybe...equivalent age of late 20s for the oldest vessels and late teens for Ghost and Hollow? so Dust would fall somewhere in between

probably wouldn't be calling them vessels-unless they're nicknamed that for another reason like for being 'vessels for chaos' or smth

well they are the main character, they have plot armor, so that's perfectly fine! hollow's going to have more of the spells PK taught tho, like soul daggers and weaponized focus
maybe...equivalent age of late 20s for the oldest vessels and late teens for Ghost and Hollow? so Dust would fall somewhere in between

probably wouldn't be calling them vessels-unless they're nicknamed that for another reason like for being 'vessels for chaos' or smth

well they are the main character, they have plot armor, so that's perfectly fine! hollow's going to have more of the spells PK taught tho, like soul daggers and weaponized focus

alright, cool! i’m not one hundred percent on what to put for the actual age scale itself, but those equivalents check out

and for what to put in place of vessel in species, are they just like
There
alright, cool! i’m not one hundred percent on what to put for the actual age scale itself, but those equivalents check out

and for what to put in place of vessel in species, are they just like
There
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
I mean they're technically minor gods as the children of two minor gods, but their species would probably be either wyrm, root, or a hybrid between the two

hmm...maybe bugs in HK age ~10x slower? so ghost n hollow would be like 170 while aeyon, the oldest, would be ~290 or so
I mean they're technically minor gods as the children of two minor gods, but their species would probably be either wyrm, root, or a hybrid between the two

hmm...maybe bugs in HK age ~10x slower? so ghost n hollow would be like 170 while aeyon, the oldest, would be ~290 or so

Alright! I wrote up the three for ghost, dust, and WL but def let me know if anything seems off, for WL especially i think i was taking a lot of liberties with what she can do

Ghost
Ghost of Hallownest

Child of the Pale King and the White Lady, twin of Hollow. Destined for greatness, and determined to protect Hallownest by any means necessary.

Stats

Species: Minor God

HP: 1000/1000

MP (SOUL level): 200/200

Strength: lv. 37

Agility: lv. 56

Hardiness: lv. 35

Magic: lv. 62

Charisma: lv. 18 lv. 38 (+20 buff from reputation)

Intelligence: lv. 25

Skills

Plot Armor (passive): Lv. 50 (If and when they die, they come back fully intact at the last place they felt well-rested. Causes a temporary debuff to the amount of soul they have available for use)

Soul Magic: lv. 65 (skill progression as in game, up to abyss shriek)

Reputation (passive): Lv. 45 (People recognize them as a child of the Pale King. Allows for a +20 buff to charisma and charisma-based skills within the Pale King’s territory)

Reckless Will (passive): lv. 35 (They do not pause to consider danger before charging into a situation. This allows for a temporary +5 buff to their magic and attacks when entering a fight for the first time, i.e. “the element of surprise”)

Unyielding Determination (passive): lv. 42 (As a result of their Plot Armor, they can try situations over and over without fear of the permanent consequence of death. Allows for a temporary +10 buff to strength and agility when entering a situation after dying to it at least once)

Fighting (Nail): Lv. 65

Hunting: lv. 47

Foraging: lv. 23

Performance: lv.17 lv. 37 (+20 buff from reputation)

Drawing: lv. 37

Exploration: lv. 42

Dust
Crystal Wanderer

Child of the Pale King and the White Lady. Fond of wandering the farthest reaches of Hallownest, and fonder still of the Crystal Peaks and all of its glittering magic. You’ll know which one they are by the crystal growing in place of what was once the snapped-off tip of their left horn, and the young glimback following them wherever they go.

Stats

Species: minor god

HP: 500/500

MP (SOUL level): 100/100

Strength: lv. 20

Agility: lv. 37

Hardiness: lv. 29

Magic: lv. 35

Charisma: lv.20 lv. 30 (+10 buff from reputation)

Intelligence: lv. 17 (they know a lot about crystals and very little about anything else)

Skills

Crystal Magic: lv. 35 (this one functions as an individual skill progression in my mind, where they gain more skills under the magic umbrella as they level up this skill
for example:
-Lv. 25: Crystal Bolt (Can summon and throw a crystal that explodes into shards on contact)
-Lv. 35: Shardhome (Can summon temporary walls of crystal around themself that break after being struck a few times)
-Lv. 40: Crystallized Body (Can permanently heal non-fatal injuries to themselves or others by causing crystals to grow in place of the wounded area. If a person’s body becomes more crystal than not it will be fatal, must be used carefully. note: the crystallized mound snail shaman did this to their horn when it snapped by accident)
-Lv. 50: Glittering Growth (Can summon crystals to burst forth from the ground, either as an attack or as a platform for them to walk on)
-Lv. 65: Shard Sanctuary (essentially an upgraded version of shardhome—the walls are stronger and shatter outwards to cause damage upon destruction)
-Lv. 75: Crystallized Mind (All prior known crystal magic skills are significantly buffed (damage x2.5, resistance x2))
-Lv. 100: Crystallized Soul (can instantly crystallize enemies below hardiness and magic level 30 from the inside out, can cause significant damage to enemies with hardiness or magic level above 30 by partially crystallizing any soul they possess)

Soul Magic: lv. 25 (they can heal themself as needed, but can do little else with soul magic)

Glimback Companion: Lv. 23 (Glim, the glimback that follows them around, will do their best to protect them or help them, though they too are still young and cannot do very much yet)

Reputation (passive): Lv. 35 (People recognize them as a child of the Pale King. Allows for a +10 buff to charisma and charisma-based skills within the Pale King’s territory)

Fighting (Nail): lv. 25 lv. 30 (+5 buff due to nail being partially crystallized, allowing for slightly more damage. Buff increases with nail upgrades)

Mining: lv. 25 lv. 20 (-5 debuff from strength)

Hunting: lv. 18

Foraging: lv. 26

Performance: lv. 22 lv. 32 (+10 buff from reputation)

Drawing: lv. 35

Spying: lv. 33

Exploration: lv. 38 (they have a decent understanding of where things should and shouldn’t be due to the time they’ve spent wandering the kingdom, and are fairly adept at finding secrets and getting in to hard to reach places)

The White Lady
Queen of Hallownest, Pale Mother

A higher being deeply in tune with the natural world, who has a deep and intense desire to see her children grow and prosper.

Stats

Species: Minor God (Root)

HP: 750,000/750,000 (Cannot drop below 100 HP unless all worship is extinguished)

MP (SOUL level): 90,000/90,000

Strength: lv. 68

Agility: lv. 70 (lv. 3 when bound via roots)

Hardiness: lv. 83 (lv. 95 when bound via roots)

Magic: lv. 94

Charisma: lv. 89

Intelligence: lv. 96

Skills

Soul Magic: lv. 89

Grounded Self: lv. 85 (when bound to the earth via her roots, her soul level can not deplete without a conscious choice by her)

Sealed Body: lv. 98 (when bound to the earth via her roots, she can summon a seal of protection to prevent anything from harming her with weapons or magic under lv. 98)

Mental Shield: lv. 93 (her mind and full stats cannot be read without either permission or a relevant skill ≥ lv. 93)

Growth Magic: lv. 100 (Max level reached) (Among other things, she can cause plants of all kinds to grow instantaneously wherever she would like. She also can influence the way other living beings grow.)

Diminished Light: lv. 87 (can choose to hide or limit her power if the need were to arise)

Cooking: lv. 53

Gardening (the normal, non-magic way): lv. 77

Hunting: lv. 24

Storytelling: lv. 57 lv. 66 (+9 buff from charisma)

Tinkering: lv. 17

Parenting: lv. 41 lv. 50 (+9 buff from charisma)
Alright! I wrote up the three for ghost, dust, and WL but def let me know if anything seems off, for WL especially i think i was taking a lot of liberties with what she can do

Ghost
Ghost of Hallownest

Child of the Pale King and the White Lady, twin of Hollow. Destined for greatness, and determined to protect Hallownest by any means necessary.

Stats

HP: 1000/1000

Strength: lv. 37

Agility: lv. 56

Hardiness: lv. 35

Magic: lv. 62

Charisma: lv. 18 lv. 38 (+20 buff from reputation)

Skills

Plot Armor (passive): Lv. 50 (If and when they die, they come back fully intact at the last place they felt well-rested. Causes a temporary debuff to the amount of soul they have available for use)

Soul Magic: lv. 65 (skill progression as in game, up to abyss shriek)

Reputation (passive): Lv. 45 (People recognize them as a child of the Pale King. Allows for a +20 buff to charisma and charisma-based skills within the Pale King’s territory)

Reckless Will (passive): lv. 35 (They do not pause to consider danger before charging into a situation. This allows for a temporary +5 buff to their magic and attacks when entering a fight for the first time, i.e. “the element of surprise”)

Unyielding Determination (passive): lv. 42 (As a result of their Plot Armor, they can try situations over and over without fear of the permanent consequence of death. Allows for a temporary +10 buff to strength and agility when entering a situation after dying to it at least once)

Fighting (Nail): Lv. 65

Hunting: lv. 47

Foraging: lv. 23

Performance: lv.17 lv. 37 (+20 buff from reputation)

Drawing: lv. 37

Exploration: lv. 42

Dust
Crystal Wanderer

Child of the Pale King and the White Lady. Fond of wandering the farthest reaches of Hallownest, and fonder still of the Crystal Peaks and all of its glittering magic. You’ll know which one they are by the crystal growing in place of what was once the snapped-off tip of their left horn, and the young glimback following them wherever they go.

Stats

Species: minor god

HP: 500/500

MP (SOUL level): 100/100

Strength: lv. 20

Agility: lv. 37

Hardiness: lv. 29

Magic: lv. 35

Charisma: lv.20 lv. 30 (+10 buff from reputation)

Intelligence: lv. 17 (they know a lot about crystals and very little about anything else)

Skills

Crystal Magic: lv. 35 (this one functions as an individual skill progression in my mind, where they gain more skills under the magic umbrella as they level up this skill
for example:
-Lv. 25: Crystal Bolt (Can summon and throw a crystal that explodes into shards on contact)
-Lv. 35: Shardhome (Can summon temporary walls of crystal around themself that break after being struck a few times)
-Lv. 40: Crystallized Body (Can permanently heal non-fatal injuries to themselves or others by causing crystals to grow in place of the wounded area. If a person’s body becomes more crystal than not it will be fatal, must be used carefully. note: the crystallized mound snail shaman did this to their horn when it snapped by accident)
-Lv. 50: Glittering Growth (Can summon crystals to burst forth from the ground, either as an attack or as a platform for them to walk on)
-Lv. 65: Shard Sanctuary (essentially an upgraded version of shardhome—the walls are stronger and shatter outwards to cause damage upon destruction)
-Lv. 75: Crystallized Mind (All prior known crystal magic skills are significantly buffed (damage x2.5, resistance x2))
-Lv. 100: Crystallized Soul (can instantly crystallize enemies below hardiness and magic level 30 from the inside out, can cause significant damage to enemies with hardiness or magic level above 30 by partially crystallizing any soul they possess)

Soul Magic: lv. 25 (they can heal themself as needed, but can do little else with soul magic)

Glimback Companion: Lv. 23 (Glim, the glimback that follows them around, will do their best to protect them or help them, though they too are still young and cannot do very much yet)

Reputation (passive): Lv. 35 (People recognize them as a child of the Pale King. Allows for a +10 buff to charisma and charisma-based skills within the Pale King’s territory)

Fighting (Nail): lv. 25 lv. 30 (+5 buff due to nail being partially crystallized, allowing for slightly more damage. Buff increases with nail upgrades)

Mining: lv. 25 lv. 20 (-5 debuff from strength)

Hunting: lv. 18

Foraging: lv. 26

Performance: lv. 22 lv. 32 (+10 buff from reputation)

Drawing: lv. 35

Spying: lv. 33

Exploration: lv. 38 (they have a decent understanding of where things should and shouldn’t be due to the time they’ve spent wandering the kingdom, and are fairly adept at finding secrets and getting in to hard to reach places)

The White Lady
Queen of Hallownest, Pale Mother

A higher being deeply in tune with the natural world, who has a deep and intense desire to see her children grow and prosper.

Stats

Species: Minor God (Root)

HP: 750,000/750,000 (Cannot drop below 100 HP unless all worship is extinguished)

MP (SOUL level): 90,000/90,000

Strength: lv. 68

Agility: lv. 70 (lv. 3 when bound via roots)

Hardiness: lv. 83 (lv. 95 when bound via roots)

Magic: lv. 94

Charisma: lv. 89

Intelligence: lv. 96

Skills

Soul Magic: lv. 89

Grounded Self: lv. 85 (when bound to the earth via her roots, her soul level can not deplete without a conscious choice by her)

Sealed Body: lv. 98 (when bound to the earth via her roots, she can summon a seal of protection to prevent anything from harming her with weapons or magic under lv. 98)

Mental Shield: lv. 93 (her mind and full stats cannot be read without either permission or a relevant skill ≥ lv. 93)

Growth Magic: lv. 100 (Max level reached) (Among other things, she can cause plants of all kinds to grow instantaneously wherever she would like. She also can influence the way other living beings grow.)

Diminished Light: lv. 87 (can choose to hide or limit her power if the need were to arise)

Cooking: lv. 53

Gardening (the normal, non-magic way): lv. 77

Hunting: lv. 24

Storytelling: lv. 57 lv. 66 (+9 buff from charisma)

Tinkering: lv. 17

Parenting: lv. 41 lv. 50 (+9 buff from charisma)
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Those look great! let me know what you think of hollow, styx, and lurien?
Hollow
The Hollow Knight

Child of the Pale King and the White Lady, twin of Ghost. Destined for greatness, and determined to protect Hallownest by any means necessary.

Stats

HP: 1500/1500

Agility: lv. 20

Hardiness: lv. 45

Magic: lv. 63

Charisma: lv. 25 (+20 buff from reputation) lv. 45

Intelligence: lv. 30

Skills

Soul Magic: lv. 70 (assisted by PK, has the Pure Vessel moveset including teleportation)

Reputation (passive): Lv. 40 (People recognize them as a child of the Pale King. Allows for a +20 buff to charisma and charisma-based skills within the Pale King’s territory)

Calculating Will (passive): lv. 35 (They pause to consider danger and the best course of action before charging into a situation. This allows for a temporary +5 buff to their Agility and Intelligence when entering a fight for the first time, i.e. “planning ahead”)

Unyielding Determination (passive): lv. 42 (As a result of their Plot Armor, they can try situations over and over without fear of the permanent consequence of death. Allows for a temporary +10 buff to Magic and Strength when entering a situation after dying to it at least once)

Fighting (Nail): Lv. 70

Hunting: lv. 32

Performance: lv.15 (+20 buff from reputation) lv. 35

Cooking: lv. 35

Flight: lv. 30

Exploration: lv. 40

Styx
The Wyrm Prince

The eldest child of King Altarza and King Consort Nerepthys, who has been sent to fight alongside and learn from the Pale King.

Stats

Species: Wyrm

HP: 2000/2000

MP (Enchantment Points): 50/50 (Refills at a rate of 5 Enchantment Points per day)

Strength: lv. 52

Hardiness: lv. 50

Magic: lv. 27

Charisma: lv. 35

Skills

Foresight: lv. 50 (Predicts future outcomes with a 50% uncertainty)

Thrall: lv. 10 (Can enthrall anyone under Charisma lv. 10 AND Intelligence lv. 10) (temporary -100 debuff from being in a more powerful wyrm's territory who has not given you permission to use this skill) SKILL DISABLED

Enchanting Magic: lv. 50 (Can temporarily or permanently enchant weapons with buffs or debuffs using Enchantment Points. Current list of learned buffs: +Strength, +Hardiness, +poison damage dealt, MP regen, HP regen. Current list of learned debuffs: -Strength, -Hardiness, +poison susceptibility, -max MP, -max HP)

Reputation (passive): Lv. 60 (People recognize him as a child of Altarza and Nerepthys. Allows for a +30 buff to Charisma and Charisma-based skills within Altarza's and Nerepthys's territory) (buff inactive)

Reflective Focus: lv. 29 (When activated, he will spend 15 minutes reflecting on himself and the task at hand, preparing to channel all his energy into his next actions. For the next hour, +5 to all stats except HP and MP)

Intimidate (passive): lv. 40 (Intimidates anyone who has both a Strength ≤ his Strength and Charisma ≤ 40. Intimidation breaks if he attempts to negate it. Intimidated individuals gain a temporary -10 debuff to their Charisma and Intelligence, and a temporary +5 buff to Agility, and are more susceptible to Thrall.)

Fighting (Greatnail): lv. 35

Fighting (Weaponless): lv. 29

Potions: lv. 30

Cooking: lv. 10

Digging: lv. 40 (permanent -20 debuff due to being small*, +5 buff from Strength) lv. 25

Flight: lv. 1 (permanent +30 buff due to being small*, -2 from Agility) lv. 29

(*small refers to not being the size of a non-reborn wyrm, which can be miles in length and hundreds of feet thick.)

Watcher Lurien
The Watcher of the Spire, He Who Sees All, Youngest Child of Void, Last Child of Void, The Eternal One, The King's Right Hand

The youngest child of the Shade Lord, forgotten sibling of all major gods. A lonely being tasked to Watch the world while his Parent sleeps, he waits for the day he will be relieved of his duty. All secrets are uncovered before his gaze.

Stats

Species: Major God (Dormant, self-actualization not reached) (Child of Void)

HP: 10,000/10,000 (Regenerates at a rate of 100 points per hour)

MP (Belief): 10,000/10,000 (Regenerates to full at the end of each night)

Strength: lv. 38

Agility: lv. 50

Hardiness: lv. 25

Magic: lv. 97

Charisma: lv. 60 (+40 buff from Local Cryptid) (MAX LEVEL REACHED) lv. 100

Intelligence: lv. 50 (permanent +100 buff from All Seeing Eye) (MAX LEVEL REACHED) lv. 100

Skills

All Seeing Eye: lv. 100 (He sees all that happens in the world. He knows everything that has happened and is happening, and none can hide under his gaze. Eye-shaped glyphs may appear in areas he is focusing on as well as around his body as a visible manifestation of this ability. He can read all stats of any being. It is impossible for anyone to directly lie to him. It is impossible for him to directly lie to anyone.)

Eternal Birthright: lv. 100 (When his HP drops to 0, he melts into a puddle of Void and cannot be harmed until he has regenerated to full HP. He cannot be killed, and will only die permanently after he has finished his duty and decides to pass on.)

Void Barrier: lv. 100 (His stats and mind cannot be read without permission. He may choose to display a modified or censored version of his stats for those who try anyway. Also grants a perfect memory.)

Voidsong: lv. 100 (Can speak through the Void hive-mind to any other Children of Void or the Shade Lord at will.) (Dormant as there are no other Children of Void and the Shade Lord is asleep.) (buff inactive)

Glyph Magic: lv. 91 (A form of magic from when the Major Gods had not fully shaped the world, and Belief was much more potent than it is now. It is incredibly powerful, but risks breaking the world if used incorrectly. Cannot be learned at the present time. Manifests visibly as spell circles.) (+9 buff from Magic, -30 debuff from the stability of reality) lv. 70

Void Magic: lv. 95 (Can call upon the Void to augment his spells and enact his will.)

Local Cryptid: lv. 80 (As a Local Cryptid, he is adored in his home area and feared elsewhere. Gain +40 to Charisma and Charisma-based skills. Gain the Adored stat in the City of Tears, which makes the residents of the City happy to see him and makes it easier to obtain help/information. Gain the Feared stat outside the City of Tears and inside Hallownest, which makes residents of the Kingdom unsettled by him and fear him, making it more difficult to obtain help/information. Beings he is Adored by have an 80% chance to approach him to offer help without asking, and beings he is Feared by have an 80% chance of fainting from fright when he tries to talk to them.)

Leadership (City of Tears): lv. 60

Flight: lv. 35 (+5 buff from Agility) lv. 40

Storytelling: lv. 75

Sewing: lv. 31

Painting: lv. 80
Those look great! let me know what you think of hollow, styx, and lurien?
Hollow
The Hollow Knight

Child of the Pale King and the White Lady, twin of Ghost. Destined for greatness, and determined to protect Hallownest by any means necessary.

Stats

HP: 1500/1500

Hardiness: lv. 45

Magic: lv. 63

Charisma: lv. 25 (+20 buff from reputation) lv. 45

Intelligence: lv. 30

Skills

Soul Magic: lv. 70 (assisted by PK, has the Pure Vessel moveset including teleportation)

Reputation (passive): Lv. 40 (People recognize them as a child of the Pale King. Allows for a +20 buff to charisma and charisma-based skills within the Pale King’s territory)

Calculating Will (passive): lv. 35 (They pause to consider danger and the best course of action before charging into a situation. This allows for a temporary +5 buff to their Agility and Intelligence when entering a fight for the first time, i.e. “planning ahead”)

Unyielding Determination (passive): lv. 42 (As a result of their Plot Armor, they can try situations over and over without fear of the permanent consequence of death. Allows for a temporary +10 buff to Magic and Strength when entering a situation after dying to it at least once)

Fighting (Nail): Lv. 70

Hunting: lv. 32

Performance: lv.15 (+20 buff from reputation) lv. 35

Cooking: lv. 35

Flight: lv. 30

Exploration: lv. 40

Styx
The Wyrm Prince

The eldest child of King Altarza and King Consort Nerepthys, who has been sent to fight alongside and learn from the Pale King.

Stats

Species: Wyrm

HP: 2000/2000

MP (Enchantment Points): 50/50 (Refills at a rate of 5 Enchantment Points per day)

Strength: lv. 52

Hardiness: lv. 50

Magic: lv. 27

Charisma: lv. 35

Skills

Foresight: lv. 50 (Predicts future outcomes with a 50% uncertainty)

Thrall: lv. 10 (Can enthrall anyone under Charisma lv. 10 AND Intelligence lv. 10) (temporary -100 debuff from being in a more powerful wyrm's territory who has not given you permission to use this skill) SKILL DISABLED

Enchanting Magic: lv. 50 (Can temporarily or permanently enchant weapons with buffs or debuffs using Enchantment Points. Current list of learned buffs: +Strength, +Hardiness, +poison damage dealt, MP regen, HP regen. Current list of learned debuffs: -Strength, -Hardiness, +poison susceptibility, -max MP, -max HP)

Reputation (passive): Lv. 60 (People recognize him as a child of Altarza and Nerepthys. Allows for a +30 buff to Charisma and Charisma-based skills within Altarza's and Nerepthys's territory) (buff inactive)

Reflective Focus: lv. 29 (When activated, he will spend 15 minutes reflecting on himself and the task at hand, preparing to channel all his energy into his next actions. For the next hour, +5 to all stats except HP and MP)

Intimidate (passive): lv. 40 (Intimidates anyone who has both a Strength ≤ his Strength and Charisma ≤ 40. Intimidation breaks if he attempts to negate it. Intimidated individuals gain a temporary -10 debuff to their Charisma and Intelligence, and a temporary +5 buff to Agility, and are more susceptible to Thrall.)

Fighting (Greatnail): lv. 35

Fighting (Weaponless): lv. 29

Potions: lv. 30

Cooking: lv. 10

Digging: lv. 40 (permanent -20 debuff due to being small*, +5 buff from Strength) lv. 25

Flight: lv. 1 (permanent +30 buff due to being small*, -2 from Agility) lv. 29

(*small refers to not being the size of a non-reborn wyrm, which can be miles in length and hundreds of feet thick.)

Watcher Lurien
The Watcher of the Spire, He Who Sees All, Youngest Child of Void, Last Child of Void, The Eternal One, The King's Right Hand

The youngest child of the Shade Lord, forgotten sibling of all major gods. A lonely being tasked to Watch the world while his Parent sleeps, he waits for the day he will be relieved of his duty. All secrets are uncovered before his gaze.

Stats

Species: Major God (Dormant, self-actualization not reached) (Child of Void)

HP: 10,000/10,000 (Regenerates at a rate of 100 points per hour)

MP (Belief): 10,000/10,000 (Regenerates to full at the end of each night)

Strength: lv. 38

Agility: lv. 50

Hardiness: lv. 25

Magic: lv. 97

Charisma: lv. 60 (+40 buff from Local Cryptid) (MAX LEVEL REACHED) lv. 100

Intelligence: lv. 50 (permanent +100 buff from All Seeing Eye) (MAX LEVEL REACHED) lv. 100

Skills

All Seeing Eye: lv. 100 (He sees all that happens in the world. He knows everything that has happened and is happening, and none can hide under his gaze. Eye-shaped glyphs may appear in areas he is focusing on as well as around his body as a visible manifestation of this ability. He can read all stats of any being. It is impossible for anyone to directly lie to him. It is impossible for him to directly lie to anyone.)

Eternal Birthright: lv. 100 (When his HP drops to 0, he melts into a puddle of Void and cannot be harmed until he has regenerated to full HP. He cannot be killed, and will only die permanently after he has finished his duty and decides to pass on.)

Void Barrier: lv. 100 (His stats and mind cannot be read without permission. He may choose to display a modified or censored version of his stats for those who try anyway. Also grants a perfect memory.)

Voidsong: lv. 100 (Can speak through the Void hive-mind to any other Children of Void or the Shade Lord at will.) (Dormant as there are no other Children of Void and the Shade Lord is asleep.) (buff inactive)

Glyph Magic: lv. 91 (A form of magic from when the Major Gods had not fully shaped the world, and Belief was much more potent than it is now. It is incredibly powerful, but risks breaking the world if used incorrectly. Cannot be learned at the present time. Manifests visibly as spell circles.) (+9 buff from Magic, -30 debuff from the stability of reality) lv. 70

Void Magic: lv. 95 (Can call upon the Void to augment his spells and enact his will.)

Local Cryptid: lv. 80 (As a Local Cryptid, he is adored in his home area and feared elsewhere. Gain +40 to Charisma and Charisma-based skills. Gain the Adored stat in the City of Tears, which makes the residents of the City happy to see him and makes it easier to obtain help/information. Gain the Feared stat outside the City of Tears and inside Hallownest, which makes residents of the Kingdom unsettled by him and fear him, making it more difficult to obtain help/information. Beings he is Adored by have an 80% chance to approach him to offer help without asking, and beings he is Feared by have an 80% chance of fainting from fright when he tries to talk to them.)

Leadership (City of Tears): lv. 60

Flight: lv. 35 (+5 buff from Agility) lv. 40

Storytelling: lv. 75

Sewing: lv. 31

Painting: lv. 80

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 292 293